An open letter to scandinavia

Dear scandinavia

I say this every day and as often I can, but often I get censored because I spout racism, or as I call it: "hate facts".

Oslo is a horrible city, it is the work of the devil, it is in no way safe to be living there. And the reason for this is the damn foreigners. They're bringing all the crime, they're selling all the drugs, they are doing all the raping and an ever smaller minority of them are ordinary peaceful people, I assume.

Especially the muslims represent a threat for young Norwegian boys and the future of Norway. Anybody who supports islam in Norway is a complete lunatic, these people are not our friends, they keep to themselves and spend their time planning treason and taking over the country, they infest the land with parasitic sharia governed states within the community, where they spread their influence through their reign of terror and evil.

(cont.)

Okay, but what's with the picture faggot?

Just typical Scandinavians.

Anyone who feels unsafe in Oslo is a fucking pussy.

People with brains the shape of a peanut call these pests refugees, I call them for what they are, barbaric pests spawned from the sandy pits of hell, countries that hang men for their affection, throw acid in the faces of women, rape children, then stone them for being raped. It should come as no surprice that this abomination wished to follow the footsteps of the unholy Muhammed, the bloodthirsty terrorist tyrant pedophile who preached Allah the false god, who any serious scholar would quickly reveal is an idol derived from mixing together several dead mythologies.

Now this atrocity walks freely in our lands!

Isn't Norweigan media controlled by the same Jews that control all of the Swedish media too?

Can confirm, immigrant myself.

Blame the women and the cucks. They are the problem. Mostly Uni´s doing it too.

A blonde hair blue eye whiteman as myself who moderate successful was hoping to visit Scandinavia in roughly 2 weeks. Goal is to plant my seed as often as i can. So i can ensure your survival. Dont worry ill be there soon.

We take in foreigners all the time, we gleefully let people share in the adoration of our lush green nature, God himself, not the false one in Quran, blessed our lands with a most generous pantry. Your eyes can feast on the most beautiful mountains and the aurora that dances above them.

It isn't the foreigners as in sweedish, french, english or japanese. No this is a very specific group, it is the enemy. We are in war with radical islamic terrorism, these savages spawn in the middle east, you can tell from their oppressive regimes. With laws that kills you simply for being who you are, they will raise bedlam in the streets until fire and smake reaches up into the very sky!

We are at war with these people, they are the enemy, the Judas by our table. Disguising themselves as beggars to take advantage of the scandinavian helpfull spirit, like all psychopaths do.

Look to Malmö, it is hell on earth. A war zone. Terrorists and rapists run rampant in the streets, pure chaos. I watch horrified and also fascinated, as Sweeden runs itself into a blink of oblivion. What was once a lush meadow of nordic beauty has become a dark pit of damnation and suffering. Old men look at Sweeden before they turn away and weep at the vile unpleasantries enfolding there

What used to be a paradise has been torn to shreds with rapestatistics that even make Somalians sleep with their hand between their legs.

It's not about blame, it is about spreading the message. People will rally if they know how many people will be standing beside them.

The truth is that the majority of Norwegians feel the way I do. Many of the ones who claim to disagree will change their tune when we voice our opinions simultaniously.

stop spreading this gay shit false info shill.

The problem is Saudi-Arabia, Qatar and Kuweit.

If they get the Russia treatment, you will notice the difference.

FREE BREIVIK HE IS A NATIONAL HERO TO NORWAY

holy shit this pic everyday what a faggot you are, have some cancer

No, it is a lot more places than that. In all there are 11 countries that punish people for simply being gay, you might not be gay, but that one rule is usually the tip of the iceberg that means you have a nation of terrible people whom you should not welcome to your doorstep.

The info is very real, if everybody talked like I do now, we would gather support because everybody agrees with me. Nobody likes them muslims, we know the muslims are the enemy, we know they're doing the raping, we know they are pedophiles, these damn degenerates can't even leave the sex organs of their own children alone.

Nobody is pissed because people are sleeping with our women. This is a tactic by the left to make people who are right look like a cuck reject. You should apolegiz for parroting their rethoric.

I don't care if you knock up a bimbo, they're dumb, they will get knocked up anyways. Way to early, my taxes will go to pay for her children. But at least it will be MY child. Following the rules of MY country, working to pay taxes into my benefits when I retire. That is a fair deal.

What makes me furious is when these rotten pesticides come here and make a bunch of children while stuck in the wellfare quagmire, under the false pretences of being victims. They are conquerors, they are muslim savages come to ruin Scandinavia.

>homo norway thread again
>doesnt post pics of himself
i check arytiem and leave the thread unsatisfied

This.

I've been to the "ghetto" part of Oslo and it's literally just a few blocks of brown people and interesting street art that you pass through on the way to the opera house.

Sure, immigration is a growing issue in Norway but for the most part it's an incredibly safe country whose greatest threats are often local edgelords (Varg, Anders, etc.).

>not a naked body in erotic psition
wtf

Well, then you weren't there long enough. Because then the monkeys would have started throwing rocks at you.

Besides, it is unacceptable!

You cucks in USA might think it is alright to dress women up in your curtains. But it is not fine with us! We treat our women decently, because our women give birth to the real white man.

These people are literally ISIS in Norway. They are building a parasitic state within our boundaries. I am sure you've seen the Islam.net video on youtube. I shit on the quran, I shit on a train with Muhammad the prophet and all muslims with Allah as the conductor!

not gonna happen

Sup Forums is with /o/ now

its dangerous at night when alone. to you this probably sound dumb as shit since just about every city is like that but it wasn't always like that here.