>and israelis post answers
Rules:
>Please no racist or ww2 nazi crap
>Please no cartman jokes (:
>Be nice anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBHxEbJgzY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your state was created illegally. I refuse to recognize Israel as an independent state, therefore anything you have o say is void.

Why is the kike nation becoming more and more like the glorious Third Reich?

>UN announce israel as a country
youtube.com/watch?v=nBHxEbJgzY4

Screw the UN too. Doesn't prove that Jews didn't steal land to create Israel at the cost of millions of German lives.

Is there a solution favored by a majority for the Palestinian situation?

Are Palestinians the victims of corrupt Palestinian leadership, or does the average pal actually harbor blood hatred for Israel?

Do you consider yourselves Western? What is a Jew? Are all who are *technically* Jewish "real" Jews?

What's the collective goal?

Are Christians true friends, or just "the enemy of my enemy"?

>Is there a solution favored by a majority for the Palestinian situation?
Yes, what you see on tv and things like that is not exactly what is going on, look bibi is a fucking fag but most of us want peace in any price!
>Are Palestinians the victims of corrupt Palestinian leadership, or does the average pal actually harbor blood hatred for Israel?
can't really answer that but I can tell that I don't hate palestinians or arabs in general but yes "corrupt Palestinian leadership" thats true
>Do you consider yourselves Western? What is a Jew? Are all who are *technically* Jewish "real" Jews?
We consider ourselves western and for me a jew is someone that follows the jewish traditional holidays like me, most of us are not haredim or wear a kipa (pic related) and are not tight god loves.
>What's the collective goal?
Peace
>Are Christians true friends, or just "the enemy of my enemy"?
True friends for sure! (:

Please don't fcking troll here

Is Israel comfy?

We don't look like that,
Is sweden comfy?

not with your dirty grubbing kike hand fucking it up as we speak.

My fucking grandma was terror bombed by the british because of you fucks and I don't get any special land or status. Gas yourselves.

Not trolling, telling the truth. I know, I know... Oy vey goyim the truth is illegal hate speech.

>Gas yourself

What's gonna happen to Aleppo?

> t. Deutsch

How many Syrian refugees did Israel take in so far?

Are you qt jew?

Is the Syrian war and initial overthrow of assad using moderate rebels a plot to remove an iranian ally

is the syrian war the only thing keeping iran and israel from going to war

K, I guess the US better relinquish their control to the Indians.

>bibi is a fucking fag but most of us want peace in any price!
Move to New York then you faggot. They're happy with giving more and more land away for supposed peace which will never come. Our parents and their generation should have listened to Kahane - that was the only solution to this mess.

are you the jew who watches TV the whole day?

because growing religious right wing and idiot populism

lol, yes we do