Say hello to the newly crowned Miss France!

Say hello to the newly crowned Miss France!

Twitter going cray cray fo her right now.

she is pretty

they couldve at least chosen a hot nigra

Finish the sentence user...

She is pretty what?

It ain't over

sage

Affirmative action in action, she looks like a disgusting nigger chink to me.

Would still maybe fuck, but she's not good looking.

French

Who cares, France is barely white anyways at this point. They will be another America soon and that sucks but not much you can do when Frenchman are Arabs now.

Quintessentially so, Finnbro.

Guess they filled their diversity quota lmao.

That is the face of someone with a shit personality.

Mohammad, who are you trying to fool? You'd rape any woman you saw.

She is pretty, but so black for France

jfc, is there any place on earth I can go to now with out seeing jigaboos everywhere?

She is pretty, but there have to be prettier French girls out there. In particular, prettier French girls who are actually French.

Full body pic? Swimsuit competition pic?

>It ain't over

lmao yes it is

pic very much related

She does look very pretty.
They look nothing like aboriginals

There is still 5 finalists, retard.

>soon

They already are. They're not even allowed to take a demographic census because the remaining whites wold probably kill themselves.

She's pretty, but nothing special.

>overseas territories

whay did you expect nigel ? you used to have some lands too you should understand

What a disgusting nigger

No Tyrone. Just angry Sven.

How can she be miss France when she is not french?

I do not get southerners....

I'd race mix with her

Fucking niggers everywhere.
Why can't there just be a blanket ban on them in any beauty competition? Even the hottest nigger doesn't come close to a hot European or hot Asian, so why let them compete when they don't stand a chance?

Is this a mixed asian/nigger? what the fuck is this abomination.

Better than Miss Japan at least.

I'd probably rather be black than live in Austria. Well, probably not but I'd rather be half black than live anywhere in eastern europe.

>She is pretty, but there have to be prettier French girls out there. In particular, prettier French girls who are actually French.

French it a nationality not a race.

Guys I don't want France to die.

>Austria
>Eastern Europe
t. American Geographer

You really think you aren't part of the eastern shithole? I feel bad for you.

Languedoc is going to win and she's white you retards.

Is it racist if I can't get hard for a black chick even if I really wanted to get off?

Actually she's not that bad.
Give a free trip to Nice, frogs

>French it a nationality not a race.
Nice. What about italian? Can I emigrate to your country and be an italian like you?

The American user is retarded but fuck you austria. You retard fucks didn't elect hofer. At least Americans voted for Trump.

>contest set up by jews
>winners chosen by jews
>Sup Forums acts surprised and upset when the winner isnt white even though it doesnt matter one fucking but

I do. Fuck this god forsaken joke of a country

Ugly nigger sheboon bitch

But it makes sense, now that France is a fucking African colony

If you weren't a nigger or honorary nigger (russian/eastern european) then I don't think there would be a problem.

>Shlomo's wild ride continues

>Nice. What about italian? Can I emigrate to your country and be an italian like you?

Are you a girl? Otherwise we're full.

being French is about values, not skin colour

:)

but user...you are a nigger.

>american
>trying to think

It's so sweet.

bad bait burger

>have bad eyesight
>can only read the black on white part
>sex doesn't aids

wow that's great news!

t. Tyrone DeShawn Marcus

Your post didn't even make sense, Ivan. Nice get though.

But why? Italian it a nationality, not a race. I want to be an italian.

Wouldn't you be making fun of me for being like you if I was black? God damn Brazil, get it together.

YEAH, maybe if you weren't a bunch of spineless cowards you would be suffering less, but you only truly exceed in one thing: giving up.

>French it a nationality not a race.

It is neither of those things. French is an ethnicity. Blacks can be French nationals but they can never be ethnic French.

France is becoming a sub-saharian country. Good for them. This is clearly the meaning of progress.

Anyone getting really tired of the virtue signalling of the leftists?
The only reason dindus win in Beauty pageants in Western countries is literally because of "diversity" reasons and they don't want to be seen as "racist". Seriously there are far more beautiful people than this one.

>But why?

Because reasons.

Well, of course sex with a nigger doesn't cure AIDS, that's how you get it in the first place. But why do we need a billboard to tell us that?

>But why?

You're Russian, no one wants Russians in their country. There is no difference between a Russian immigrant and a muslim "refugee" or a nigger

B-b-but i love spaghetti.

this

My wife's son and I are civic nationalists, Muslim Africans are just as french as french people, and when France is 100% Arab and African, it will be exactly the same in every way as long is they "integrate" and are "based" immigrants

this makes perfect sense in my worldview

I just looked at other candidates, and most are objectively ugly, why is an actually preatty girl winning a beauty contest a big deal?

t. Schlomo Shekelberg von New York

Because it's a nigger.
Winning "Miss France"

It'd be like an irish girl winning "Miss Nigeria"

Because niggers are naturally quite retarded, and need to be gently reminded that raping little girls does not cure AIDS, because raping little girls is a natural solution to an AIDS problem, of course

noggger

American dude, I don't respond to your messages, because you are full of hate and stupid. Can you shut up, please?

>he finds any black girl "actually pretty"

time to go back, cuck. there is literally nothing attractive about wide noses and sloped foreheads.

She have not been nominated yet, you shit-toothed bong

What's the problem? She's cute

Could you at least pass as a femine trap?

Too much ass.

She looks like the typical French person. Good choice, frogs.

>Miss France
>French

she is from overseas territories

ahahahahahahahahhahaahhaah the nigger won, no surprise for a muslim country though.

Italian is a race.

Btw, it's Miss Guyane, the less Nignog of the niggers. But I loved thé Miss Tahiti.

they started crowning niggers as superior in other countries ?
thank god we showed you how to be progressive

She is guyanese, you can't understand thé concept of colonies, you shitty europoor debt hole

>Guyane

She is French what's this fuss about?

She is a nigger.

empire was a mistake

I can try, but I'm 198 cm height and 115 kg weight.

She looks like a typical French woman to me. Don't know why you racists are getting uppity.

Don't tell me. I was for miss tahiti and i'm literally shaking right now.
Miss languedoc was top tier but they couldn't crown here cuz montpellier is languedoc. Civil war would have happened then.

And you're retarded.

>cuck
Nice projecting, you repressed desire edgelord

Then no.

Go back to Africa.

Those obama phones are the reason murica went to shit, fuck you shitavius.

If you neckbeards wouldn't fuck this nigress you are either lying or gay as fuck

Sexist faggot.

>mfw 13 y/o French teens get edgy on the internet when they're not browsing jeuxvideo.com

You do know it's already bedtime here right?

>itt