Rent A Jew in Germany

Not sure why there isn't a thread about this so I will make one. You can now rent a Jew in Germany to come to your house and hang out with you, teaching you about anti-semitism in the process.

>Do you wish you knew a Jew? If so, you can now rent one. That is the attention-grabbing idea behind a project that aims to promote cultural understanding and dialogue by offering face-to-face encounters with Jews living in Germany.

>"We wanted to loosen things up a bit and remove reservations right from the start," said 32-year old Alexander Rasumny, one of the initiative's organizers.

>Amid the rise of far-right political parties and anti-Semitism across Europe, organizers believe the seminars provide an important chance to overcome prejudice and could serve "as a long-term prevention project."

>The "rented" Jews are not professional speakers but volunteers of different ages and backgrounds who visit schools, universities and churches free of charge.

Oy vey lads! Sign up today to rent your own personal Jew!

here's the links:

rentajew.org/

nbcnews.com/news/world/germany-s-rent-jew-project-aims-fight-anti-semitism-n695306

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/world/2016/12/15/13958618/rent-a-jew-germany
nydailynews.com/news/world/germany-rent-jew-program-hopes-combat-anti-semitism-article-1.2914344
rentajew.org/buchen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"With the direct encounters between Jews and non-Jewish citizens in Germany, far beyond the clichés and stereotypes, we are allowing people to speak with each other rather than about each other," Rasumny said.

>Germany is home to more than 200,000 Jews but most people in the country "have never met a Jew," Rasumny said.

>While the Holocaust and anti-Semitism are "important discussion points," they are not at the center of the the project, Rasumny told NBC News.

>"We want to talk about modern Jewish life in Germany in a relaxed atmosphere," he explained.

>In Germany alone, reports of anti-Semitic crimes have risen threefold in one year.

>A spokeswoman for Germany's Justice Ministry said the department registered 2,083 cases of attacks on Jews or Jewish property and hate speech against Jews in 2015 — compared with 691 the previous year.

>The number of violent offences motivated by right-wing extremism also rose significantly in 2015, with more than 1,400 registered crimes.

>According to Germany's domestic intelligence agency, BfV, this "clearly illustrates the threat posed by this spectrum."

>The "Rent-a-Jew" initiative was launched last year by a group of volunteers and now hosts sessions every two-to-three weeks across the country.

>More than 50 people have signed up as contributors, most of them aged between 20 and 40.

>"We have had nothing but positive feedback from our sessions," Rasumny added.

self bump, no one interested in this?

last try, i thought you guys would think this was relevant to your interests

Delete this

bump

finally, keep bumping plz i think this has potential for a decent thread

Bumping again for distinct lulz potential,
Who the fuck came up with this.

I refuse to believe anyone has done this.

this guy

is there an insurance option like when you rent a car?

just in case

you never know when someone could slip and fall

into an oven

the liberal media in the US loves it apparently
sorry, too lazy to archive so don't give them clicks if you don't want.

vox.com/world/2016/12/15/13958618/rent-a-jew-germany

nydailynews.com/news/world/germany-rent-jew-program-hopes-combat-anti-semitism-article-1.2914344

Kikes have no shame.

Literally making shekels just being a kike.

Fucking incredible.

Clearly its the german people causing this uptick in violence. The muzzies dindu nuffin

here's the booking link

they ask you why you are interested in the program

everyone sign up!!

rentajew.org/buchen

Just thought of a hilarious idea Hans!

Why not "book a Jew", and have him show up at a dangerous mosque, or some kind of Muslim event.

Could be hilarious.

clearly. i should probably apologize again :(

all the power to you user, i will probably get arrested for hate crimes against jews and muslims for that kind of incitement. there's lots of imam's names and mosque addresses available on the public record though.

>hate crimes

:-)

(this post has been removed for violations of the Deutsches Volksverhetzung Act)