How do we get Trump to bring back homesteading?

How do we get Trump to bring back homesteading?

Meme it

OP is such a silly goy

I want this so much.

Or we could not fuck up public lands.
Look, I want to go build a legitimate tree house in some sequoias as much as the next guy.
But it would be a cunt move and ruin everyone's good time. So I'm OK with the government protecting that land.

those lands are all disasters tho

And theres a reason subsistance farming disappeared

Literally this: confiscate land and property from boomers who sit on it and let it rot until the city has to bulldoze it and hand it over at a reasonable price to people who will actually do something with it.

>So I'm OK with the government protecting that land.
At least give it back to the states
Why do we need to confiscate land from citizens when the Feds own millions of acres?

>Why do we need to confiscate land from citizens
Because they are literally, through their greed, rotting the nation.

>when the Feds own millions of acres?
Yes, which are to a large degree either military bases or wildlife preserves.

>Because they are literally, through their greed, rotting the nation.
how
>military bases or wildlife preserves.
Look at the map
probably 3/4 of the land west of the rockies is owned by the feds

>At least give it back to the states
the states do not have the money to properly manage all that fuckin land

uh where do you think the fed gets its money from?

How much money does it take to manage it?
Where do the Feds get their money?

Give 40 acres and a mule to each black man.

>how
Cities are literally disappearing because of the number of buildings being bulldozed that boomers just own and sit on without doing anything of value with them or keeping the properties in good repair. It's happening to my own town as I speak.

>probably 3/4 of the land west of the rockies is owned by the feds
Yeah you said that already. So what? I love how mormon hicks think this is some kind of argument when it's not. You realize there is plenty of land in that region for sale right now, right? If you mormon fucking subhumans were so actually concerned with da feds owning all the land in the west, why not just buy some land that's been for sale for 20 years for less than $10k for 20 acres?

This is just a richcunt talking point using the ever useful idiots of the republican base to curb the government's control over them. That's all it is.

in Israel
>Cities are literally disappearing
Name one city that has literally disappeared
> If you mormon fucking subhumans were so actually concerned with da feds owning all the land in the west
Because my ancestors paid taxes so the Feds could buy all of their land

>Name one city that has literally disappeared
DisappearING. It's happening all over the midwest. Detroit is the most well-known example. Everyone likes to blame niggers, but everyone forgets someone OWNS those properties. Now in a place like Detroit, I can understand why you wouldn't bother repairing a property, but not in small towns where there's no good reason other than you're unwilling to accept fair market value for your run-down shithole dump.

>Because my ancestors paid taxes so the >Feds could buy all of their land
So stop bitching and go get some land. There's plenty of it. Again, you're nothing but a useful idiot for the rich and should be sterilized at best.

That is why we should just start new cities though homesteading
>you're nothing but a useful idiot for the rich
How?

>Nevada
What a spoopy state
Wonder how many of those mountains are hollow

All those secret experiments on little towns in no where, too

Maximum spoop

Because you're spewing their utterly pointless talking points.
>OMG da ebul gubmint owns lots of land in the mostly empty regions of the country nobody wants to live!! This is treeee-zzzzooooohhhn!!
Literally nobody is stopping fucking mormon hicks from buying land in that waste. There's plenty of it and it's cheap as fuck. That's why it's a nonsensical talking point. But then it's not SUPPOSED to make sense. It's supposed to aim the stupid at the government, so the rich can get tax breaks and regulations stripped that hamper THEIR profits.

Personally, I think for every regulation stripped anywhere, every fucking conservakike in the country should be forcably relocated to an area where that policy is in place. Don't like environmental regulations? Fine. You now all have to live behind a wall adjacent to a river that gets industrial sludge pumped directly into it which also serves as your water source. Also, the local factories can pump their toxins directly into your air. There will be plenty of jobs though! Right?

>curb the government's control over them.

>this is somehow a bad thing

Over corporations? You're god damned right it's a bad thing to stop that. We had anti-trust and worker rights laws for a reason, shit-dick.

>I want burning rivers and child slavery again!
Then move the fuck to africa already, you filthy savage.

Why should I have to buy land if I can get it free from the feds?
There is nothing wrong with Africa other than Africans

So in other words you're a welfare nigger wanting free shit from the government. Well, guess what? You're in luck because there are places (bankrupted by republicans) that do just that, so long as you do what they want. Kansas will give you free land if you build a house on it. So off with you. Less bitching, more doing.

> nigger wanting free shit from the government.
The government did not create this land they used our tax dollars to buy it
You are the one that wants free private homes

You didn't' either, you faggot. Land isn't created by men, it's just fought over. If you think you have some kind of primal claim to it, you're even more of a faggot than I thought.

Mormons should be wiped out.

>You are the one that wants free private homes
I want to stop the rot. That's what an orderly society would do. You just want to complain that the government has something you don't even want because you're a fucking pleb who is only good for regurgitating propaganda.