NEW COVER NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC 2017

Just because I am who I am doesnt mean you can discriminate against me

we need help

please sing up; x/post it

i believe in us as one air fleet

help b part of HERstory

change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8
change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine
arhivach.org/thread/223430/
arhivach.org/thread/223498/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they going to get a ride on that helicopter?

well thats up to the helicopter now isnt it?

>mfw their magazine has so little content it's now mini-sized

OP

YOU GOOFED WITH THAT PICTURE FOR ANTS

NOW THIS IS MEMEING!

Seriously. This is great.

what even is content? if not from those who mean the most to u

they even include an Attack Helicopter.
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

>GENDER
>Attack helicopter in the background

Those madmen

sry

ty

Copypasta this on comments we're sending it to the EDITOR

What the fuck is that "attack helicopter" horseshit? You can't have someone just identifying as an apache or commanche, no matter what weird things they've noticed themselves predisposed to!!

it's okay. i know youre really angry at yourself.

come for a ride with us :) we wont judge you

>tfw took me like 15 seconds to note the attack helicopter cause it's memed so much that it seems no less absurd than genderfluidity or being "pangender" or "genderqueer"

Apache helicopter count as gender?!

This is exactly why we are raising awareness. We must be represented.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with trannies/traps?

I mean really, who the fuck cares?

if you scroll the comments past the russian invasion there is some gold there

What the fuck are you trying to say? Are you implying I must be identifying as an apache, commanche, chinook, or the like? What a load of complete meaningless nonsense!

RARE

god I want to fuck Anzu's brains out

>attack helicopter is finally being noticed by senpai.
The dream lives on.

>I want to fuck a boy

So progressive!

>that transgender female in grey
>that face
>those nipples
muh dick

Nepal. Nice.

>that feminine benis

>male
Get that shit outta here

>tell anzu you want to fuck them
>get blocked

i dont understand

Anzu is a trap, but he still likes women.

why is it brown?

probably from the light on the screen, i didnt make it just found it posted

ATTACK HELICOPT
Tha't is the only one that makes sense.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8

Nice meme. Although I think apache helicopter is overused, there needs to a push for something else absurd

Nice.

what would you suggest

Literally anything you know? Like, when making that pic you posted, I think adding multiple things to it would make it seem more comedic to me. just a multitude of any mundane objects or creatures with captions pointed to them would make it better to me.

No way, its just absurd enough that we need to push it untill liberals get fucked over by their own values and logic. You can be anything you want! We take every identity seriously! We need to see this through. If we chose something more subtle its going to be like the safety pin situation which actually became a retarded liberal symbol.

Agreed, bigots need to get a LIFE!

What does gender even have to do with geography?

what indeed

Shia LaBoeuf

You idiots realize half of the fucking nation voted Trump right? There are Anons in every place, sending hide messages.

Someone in NG had enough bullshit and put that helicopter to mock the narrative/agenda

>it was just shopped in on request like 2 hours ago in a Sup Forums thread by an user

here is the original. The helecopter one is the one we strive for.

hi friend thats why we need ur support:

> we are petitioning to get the (((PHOTOSHOPPED))) img to replace the original lame version

pls spread if we can raise a platoon of 1000 we can no longer be stopped

>attack helicopter in the background

So whats the point of the Helicopter?

>I self identify as an attack helicopter

First off, this is top shelf memery.
Second, HOW HAS NO ONE NOTICED THEY INCLUDE 2 MtF TRANNIES AND ZERO NORMAL WOMEN?

Jesus Christ, who put tumblr in charge of National Geographic? Even without the helicopter it borders on satire.

Liberals are so desperate to be part of a revolutionary movement it's pathetic

>attack helicopter

Oh god I am lol'ing.

Russia already had 2 threads about it, both over 500 posts. They discussed AI History and geopolitics.

arhivach.org/thread/223430/
arhivach.org/thread/223498/

How do you transition to an attack helicopter?