Opinions on him?

opinions on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdHtvKRqfJE
youtube.com/watch?v=XFfiwH1M6HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boring and annoying.

Just some unfunny leftist shill.
Why didn't he ever attack Hillary over her corruption?

Her campaign was in touch with him.

I get genuinely upset every time I see him. I used to love his show so much. Now, I feel. I dunno...betrayed I guess? It gets to me sometimes

He had some funny guys writing jokes for him when he did this whole "parody of right wing" shtick going on. Now he is just boring and stale. Aren't they replacing him from the new year?

He sold out, but he is not stupid. He earns his daily bread from the liberals. Conservatives hate him. video related is given one year ago.

I thought he was really clever on the old show. He became a lefty cuck at CBS. He's very smart though, just annoying and weird now.

Who?

he was funny , really funny on strangers with candy, good on daily show, but he kinda sucked when he made too much sport of conservitives every episode on his own show

if your over the top exaggerated caricature of a right winger is not only funnier but also more likable than your true leftist self then maybe you should kys

He's just some actor who does what he's good at and gets paid for it, he's says as much himself. The fact that many people here get annoyed at him and these others actors for doing what they're job is telling them to do is kind of pathetic. I bet many of these guys don't agree with half the shit they have to read out.

another clown who got fame by being funny to thinking his opinion matters a little too much

intothetrash.jpg

i like conan but not this guy

I don't think about him at all

He's living in the past.

kek

>pizzagate is a fever dream for alt-right
>Russians hacked the election

This dude is a complete puppet

Need my dick sucked, Canadagoy.

It ain't gonna suck itself!

Colbert is a real American. I watch him in between coming here to laugh at you simple minded dipshits.

I wish I was rich enough to buy him plane tickets every day of his life. Plane tickets to every major city in the world.

>On September 11, 1974, when Colbert was ten years old, his father and two of his brothers, Peter and Paul, were killed in the crash of Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 while it was attempting to land in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I WANT THIS FUCKER BACK IN THE SKIES. GOD MISSED HIS CHANCE TAKING HIM OUT AND NEEDS ANOTHER SHOT AT KILLING THIS LEFTIST PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

You don't own the feeling of being betrayed, goy.

enjoyable 10 years ago, descent into madness and pizza parties

Trump being in office is the best thing that could have happened to his career. They were shit under obama, and clinton would have killed all their shows off instantly.

hahahah
didnt know this about him

memberberries on eastern airlines , flew them in the 80s to DC when you got peanuts, could smoke and stewrdesses were hot, and women

Funny guy.

Wish he didn't talk politics.

I have this weird unexplored feeling between disappointment, disdain and dullnes for him. On one hand, his opinions mean nothing to me, on the other, the way he tries to use popular rumors to seem funny is what I feel is killing comedy. In short, he's a hack.

He's lost his mind just like Jon Stewart.

Was only funny when he was pretending to be retarded instead of actually being retarded.

Legitimately funny. Used to be based on politics. Just another establishment shill now.

This. The Colbert Report was worthy even if you don't agree with the politics. His new show is his pacifier.

Massive cuck but still provides more chuckles that ancient Letterman. He was at his worst before the election but now keeps the trump jokes down to one every minute. He is actually good at making fun of everyone, but has chosen to desperately cling to liberal shmucks even more.

Did Carson ever cover for pedophiles?

Anita was on his show and he unironically talked about male privilege, patriarchy, and how disadvantaged women are in America.

Then when it was posted on yt comments were blocked.

He's a tool in the ees-jaye-doobu-joo game. Fuck him and every smug hipster fan he has.

PFfttthahahaha Kill yourself

That fag is gonna be repeating the same unfunny Trump jokes for the next 4 years

manchild with unwarranted sense of smugness

He should have kept going with his "crazy right-wing" persona when he went to the Late Show. That was what people found funny. Now he's just another liberal in a sea of liberals.

He's an unfunny faggot

He used to be entertaining but now he's an unfunny hack.

He has become what he used to mock: the establishment. So now he sucks.

also this.

one of the few guys who said trump could win

youtube.com/watch?v=XFfiwH1M6HA