Alt-Right Cringe

>"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

I love cherries, don't you OP?

Oh wait nvm, you like DICKS

And they won.

Dude in the grey has some pretty big cannons tbhphamalam

i saw a fat person with opinions so i dont have opinions anymore wouldnt wanna be like that fat guy

A common trait among Trump supporting men.

Edgy Virgin NEETs

I knew they were /pol-tards

These threads should be daily on Sup Forums.

theres a reason why libs called trump winning white people getting scared. These manchildren in their early 20s play minecraft and have more estrogen in their bodies then 60 year old grandmas of course they scared of mexicans displacing them LOL!

Average TRS guy

This.

Sage.

MILO IS A JEWISH FAGGOT RACEMIXER WITHOUT ANY ORIGINAL THOUGHTS. LIKE MOST YOUTUBERS OR STREAMERS THEY RELY ON THEIR OUTWARD APPEREANCE OR FLAMBOYANCY TO SPREAD THEIR IDEAS AND NEVER ACTUALLY SAY SOMETHING NOTEWORTHY, JUST REPEAT STUFF. once you see it, watching him speak will be the same as watching a boobtwitch streamer and covering her facecam (very bad)

It's not cherry picking when every single guy on Sup Forums or TRS facebook pages looks like this. Go look for yourself.

Sure thing cuck

TRIGGERED
GTFO

That's how the average Sup Forumstard look by the way

>not cherry picking
>Sup Forums or TRS facebook pages

Facebook. Sup Forums

What the fuck are you talking about you fart sniffer?

Laugh all you want, they actually voted. Unlike Hillary supporters.

faggotbook.com/politicallyincorrectpol/

lmao based

I need to be friends with these ultra influential neckbeard autists that exert enough influence to shake up international and domestic politics. Who you purport to be the exclusive base of the right.

This.

Sup Forums is cringy as fuck.
It's the U-bend under the sink of society, literally the biggest losers of the white race.

I don't get triggered anymore by arguments here, when I remember the average Sup Forumstard advocating for genocide and fascist dictatorship looks like this Just like the leftists believe they'll all be card-carrying politburo members after the revolution rather than slaves toiling in the fields, the Sup Forumstards imagine themselves SS ubermensch rather than the future concentration camp victims they would be.

Just look at those superior Aryan genetics

Fuck off Uzbek lover

>those people
>White nationalists/AltRight
No, you're a dumbass

>make kek proud

Sup Forums more like /cringe/

I'm on the TRS group none of them look that way that I've seen, you're bullshitting

its too bad hillary couldn't persuade the alt right into liking her. Autists are very easy to get to like you if you know what they like. She should of mentioned minecraft or skyrim something xD

Why is the Alt-Right so fucking ugly?

At least the liberal hippies are 5/10s.

>don't get triggered anymore by arguments here
>triggered anymore
Look at him
Look at him and laugh

>Alt-right cucks getting triggered.
I love it.

>half the country voted for Trump
>some Trump supporters look kind of goofy/"cringe"

how is this even an argument? There are plenty of retarded-looking hillary supporters as well.

lol what a fucking loser
Hitler would have gassed his sorry ass.

>NOFX
Ironic

I guarantee you at least 60% of Trumpfags on this board look exactly like OP's pic, or like this.

Trumpfags are essentially underage summerfaggots who were toddlers back when people like myself started posting on Sup Forums.

There was a picture contrasting Trump's rally audience with Bernie's. Trump's people were all nicely dressed. Bernie's people were all dressed for a lazy Sunday.

/thread

the alt-right is the Sjws's of the right.

>TRIGGERED! Get off my board that I've been posting on for over 9 months now! Stop making fun of Trump in my echo chamber ; ;

>t-shirts with political affiliation

That is cute, its babbies first election. Hopefully they get pictures taken so people can laugh t them in later life. When did people forget that politics and religion are not topics that should be discussed in polite company?

>projecting this hard

Do you realize you lost, right?

>I don't get triggered anymore when I lose, seriously! I don't!

You'll always be an oversensitive bitch.

I know who that is...

I've always been against teachers bullying students... until seeing this image. Because I realize that if students came in dressed like that, there's no way I'd be able to resist making fun of them mercilessly.

And yet here you are

>who were toddlers back when people like myself started posting on Sup Forums.

Doesn't that make you more of a loser by posting on a board populated predominately by underaged edgy teenagers?

At least I'm not some bitter virgin masturbating to anime little girls.
Real alpha tough guy crowd you've got here.

Trump's gonna be President for 8 years

Holy shit I am laffin.
I thought the fat virgin thing was a joke... you guys do lift right?

This one is a classic. Love these faggots.

Where did you get this photo?

I recognize some of the people there. That's someone around Portland OR.

Sup Forums really is everywhere.

Notice how all successful, good-looking people are liberals? Really makes you think.

Faggot

>somewhere*

Wtf are you doing in Argentina, Rick Wilson

KEK WILLS IT

Successful people are Conservatives but not Alt-Right authoritarian cocksucking special snowflakes.

Say that to his fucking face and see what happens, faggot.

Lost what? The popular vote? We won that shit lol

I'm a bit of a chubby pastey white guy and that's ok. I praise kek daily irl, if my mum is driving us to the shops and we just get the light I say under my breath praise kek.

I'm in the alt-right as well. I don't care if you guys make fun of me, my mum says I should be proud of my beliefs. I hate how you guys took it over and made it all hatefilled. I have to tell people I'm a civic nationalist now they listen politely and let me tell them the differences.

And mods I'm over 18, I turned 18 last month and then my mum started letting me post instead of lurking. (Praise kek)

I sometimes wear a Trump shirt and I get compliments and the like. I also get dirty looks, I want to be like Milo when I finish school. I'm 18 still mods I just had trouble with learning difficulties and got held back, I'm home schooled now anyway. I'm alt right/civic nationalist and proud of it. Praise be to kek.

No, the election for President of the United States

>Conservatives
>Successful

Explain Hollywood drumpftard

We need an updated merchant with stretched ears and numale tattoos. That's what they all look like nowadays. If you put this faggot in a trenchcoat and kippah he would look just like the caricatures,

Poor faggot Nu-Males.

fpbp

true

Is that Hawaii?

>lol u fat losers ive been posting on the virgin anime website for WAY longer than you

Whats TRS?

White nationalism isn't white supremacy though.

Nice work, you couldn't even conserve the ladies bathroom you little bitch.

this is a pretty good post praise kek.

>thinking actors and celebs are liberal

>cucks
You leftist faggots can't even come up with your own insults. This is why you lose. Too scared to offend someone, too uncreative as well.

your average successful person is right leaning

If you're successful why do you live in a shithole?

>dont get triggered anymore

Why not post images from fucking Hillary or Sanders rallies? Seriously ugly people exist fucking Christ let's see how you look

therightstuff.biz

You're not allowed to have a political opinion because you look funny and/or fat? What is this?

Trs.
The right side.
Look up fash the nation or the daily shoah.

>An alt-rightist complaining about cherry-picking

They are.
Where the fuck have you been newfag?
Name one besides that old bitch Eastwood. Go on.

I love laughing at alt-right cucks.

Typical leftist tactics? Remember, conservatives have been retarded sister fucking rednecks for decades according to the left.

More like a common trust with most American males you dumb fuck

Nope

Not an argument.

Hitler didn't gas anybody.