SJW OUT OF CONTROL!

>This gross bitch keeps causing issues.
>She is dating this cunt with autism.
Looking for ways to get this bitch away from me and my posse.
The cunts in our WoW guild (look, I know WoW is for fags right, but I make at least 700 bucks a week from sellin shit to motherfuckers in real life). NO BOTS!

How can we get rid of this fuckup of a slut, this SJW cringelord that fucks everything up on sight?
>This bitch is being protected by the GM.
How to fix?

inb4 kys

Is Emu a faction in WoW?

700 bucks a week? Hory mory.
You need a guild to be able to farm that efficiently correct?

Also: You have no hope. Women are the protected gender. Your GM is a faggot who is thirsty = he will not betray her.

Nice try, that's not a woman.

Don't speak to her at all. Just grief her until she leaves the guild.

Time to find a new guild, gm is a cuck. Get permissions, ninja and dip.

kys

You are right.

>TO be honest:
I make 150-800 bucks a week.
Just from playin around - trading n stuff.

>SJW OUT OF CONTROL!
The sky is blue
water is wet

>How do I protect myself against the vaginal jew.
Just dont speak to the fucking thing, refer to it as a thing, and dont associate with people who are around it. Keep conversations to yes no answers and keep your mouth shut.
Just turn off the guild channel, eventually they will kick you, or you will leave.

>She voted Hillary also and tried to put the Trump supporters down all month.

>get kicked out quietly
>Australia

He should bring some of that classic Aussie banter and go out in style.

If I still had my battlenet/blizz account I would help you.
It's kinda easy to seduce those kind of pigirl. Post more shit about her and...
Does she play other mmos?

Rape her while violently buttplugging yourself, tearing up your bum hole. Then call police and say she forcefully had sex with you then violently sodomized you for fun. Everyone will believe it too because you can't deny rape.

Your army is who?

>dating someone with non-functional autism
wow how progressive

Bitch is 16 or 17.
Dates 21 year old pedo with literal autism.
Cunt plays an ELF.

This bitch joined our guild a year ago, I was in guild with the owner for 4 years or more.
I get kicked for stopping this bitch from trollin everyone with her bullshit sjw hillary isnt a pedophile nonsense - by my best friend.
Friendship now ruined - coz he stood up for this slut.

THIS CUNT IS STILL IN GUILD AND I GET KICKED MONTHLY FOR STOPPING HER SHIT!

You are in the company of faggots and betas.
1. Harass her anonymously
2. dox her
3. harass her family via phone
4. Doctor up some fake evidence to send to her friends of her trash messaging about them.

or

1. find someone cuter to flirt with guildmaster that doesn't want him talking to other girls
(you may be able to fake this via deception)

>look, I know WoW is for fags right, but I make at least 700 bucks a week from sellin shit to motherfuckers in real life). NO BOTS!
wat ? how

Not your personal army auto fag. We do crusades against Islam here. Not retard britches dumping retarded shitposters.

Kek, give me a week with her in the same guild. She'll kys.

Triggering these kind of people is easy. Be extremely subtle, and when they take the bait. Ignore. Keep that up for a while. They'll go crazy.

Bitch! Start a Trump guild and take all the good players with you! Make it the most electrifying guild ever! Don't make us look bad! Do it! Hell I'll make a toon on your server right now!

your GM ( considering he is autistic ) likes this girl because he is comfortable around her since she's such a waste so he can really connect with her.

IDK why he connected with you, but w/e.

Think about why he connected with you, think about how you can use that to make yourself more appealing to GM than the other.

Tits rule the internet, my friend.

kek I'd like to see that

ok summing it up :

>he plays WoW after Wotlk
>he plays ALLIANCE
>he participates in the system where people put money for stupid shit

You have to come out of the closet mane, i thought faggots don't exist in australia

Fuck off SJW

I've a run a wow guild since 2006. (yeah, I know).
The reason this guild has been around that long is that we have just 1 rule. 0 drama.
Anyone who causes issues gets kicked with no possibility of reinstatement. A 0 drama rule covers so much bullshit.
[With a 0 drama rule, any 2 people have to solve problems they have with each other. They can't bring it to everyone else or ruin guild chat by whining about it, or talking about so-and-so. As soon as a 3rd person is subjected to a 2-person issue, that constitutes drama-and gets the person who brings the issue to everyone else, banned without possibility of reinstatement.] Yeah, I have banned friends who had bad days, but that's too bad. 500 people in the guild, they play to relax. Not to see someone else's drama.

If you guild leader wont enforce rules against causing problems, then you're fucked. A guild leader has to be rigid with their rules. Try to push for a 0 drama rule. If not, you just have to live with it if you MUST have your posse in that guild. If she's going to keep whining and causing trouble, you'll have to be creative.

1) All of you put her on ignore. That means your entire posse. She can't 'create issues' in your posse if she's screeching into empty space. Of course she'll make up lies about your posse to the guild leader. Of course she'll continue to destroy what is working between males, because that's what these types do.

2) Hold a vote to get rid of her and put the guild master on notice.

3) You guys will eventually need a new guild anyway if your guild leader is too weak to get rid of her. So make your own. And take everyone good with you, because if you're tired of her, so is everyone else.

does your first name begin with ai?

>1) All of you put her on ignore.
Wouldn't that cause problems during a raid?

Could you join a guild that doesn't suck? Also this seems more like an /adv/ thread than a Sup Forums one.

How do you do this? I wouldn't mind making some extra cash.

I too would like to know how you do this. The game has got so damn boring lately. IF I'm going to play I wouldn't mind making money while doing it. I'm on Windrunner if you are worried about competition or anything.

This guy doesn't get it.

99% of guild hates the ho.
The GM loves her.
GM kicks us instead of her.

Flip things. Buy low and sell high.
All ya gotta do is keep an eye out.
Too many people use bots and auto list at 1/4 price.

burger's advice was top-tier
either create another guild with the best players that are tired of her shit with 0 drama policy and watch how everyone else comes to you or realize that video games are a waste of time and quit wow forever :^)

>she

I realized my mistake instantly.

sure, but you'd have to lose the original guilds status, with like 5 years of all our cheevs n gains n shit.

TO start over, you may as well just play a new game.

>We want the guild to remove this ho

Hey man never played WoW but here goes, if 99% of people hate her make a new guild, and dont put this faggot in it, or this girl, the guy needs to learn bros before hoes simple rule of life.

We want the guild to remove this ho

is the admin your personal friend? do you know him personaly?

go full commie revolution mode with the 99% then

NYPA

Yes.
Best buddy for 5+ years.
I was trolled by this slut and her pedo for 3 months flat.
>ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
>KICKED THE FAT CUNT AND HER DICKPUSSY.

GM(friend) comes on and kicks me- humiliating me - thinking i'm in the wrong.
>Fuckwit

Ever since - he has not trusted me - I do not see him as a friend - and this fat cunt SJW is still runnin her mouth in the guild.

I am the most popular player in WoW basically.
>You can bet your ass you know me.

You see, the pedo SJW bitch and her cuck set me up. Sent screens - which showed I was bullying them and threatening them to get banned.

I did - but only in retaliation. They were kicked, then I was kicked.

Wanker.

So, destroy their relationship mate, make a fake Chad profile on facebook, gmail,instagram, something belivible, make her dump him, ask for nudes, send nudes, gather prints and other stuff, ask for a meting and send him the location with the quote ''do you know were your gf is right now'' and send the location and some nude. he will probably ask for your friendship back after the breakup, or the guild will de destroyed and you will have some lol's in the process.

kys faggot.