BLACK PEOPLE FUCKING LOVE WHITE PEOPLE

100%
youtube.com/watch?v=CYkxngzvA9w
How can we stop Black folk from LOVING them white folk SOOO MUCH which they cleerly does

As we all know the EXTREME LOOOVE Blacks have for White folks is KKKillin' da Blag-gummunity

Cynthia G thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_oX6zZonRw
youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would join a group with the sole purpose of lynching this dumb sheboon.

Fuck you crackalacka!

As we know Cynthia G spends every day EXPOSING the White devil among us. Yall X-POSED!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=W_oX6zZonRw

I've been subscribed to her for a while now, I know all about the evil albinoids and their mercenary "law enforcement."

и!ббд щдтcнц тдгж!пб двoцт cцн!

Cave beasts BTFO lmao Cynthia only uses makeup and hair styling to look whiter because she is BETTER than yall cracka asses.

Cavebeast-o-glyphs will not sway DISS WOKE NIGGRA

How does that make any sense? You don't emulate who you think you're better than kek

Her style is just her OK? Asshole. The idea that it's not "NATURAL" for a blk women to have straight hair is OUTDATED and used to devalue BLACK BEAUTY

Kek. Does she realize that if she tries to take the black power shit a step further shes going to get BTFO and or sent back to africa? Pea-brained negroid

Nah this is a rebolution ok Black folk R a-woking up HARD

Whitegenocide can't happen sooner for my fuckin taste

are you posting from the food stamp line ?

that's fuckin funny, look man I'm just a chill black dude who browses Sup Forums for fun and I like cynthia, I posted this shit to trigger some ppl cuz it's fcking hilarious

I don't even care if I'm racist OK? I do hate White folks

you dont have the right to speak my language. ur going back soon tho

Should Dylan Roof be considered a terrorist?

negroids rape 100 white women every day in the US according to fbi stats. what he did was miniscule.

Black people from England are the shit!

That bitch keep making racist videos..

Dats rite u ebil albinoid debils. You just got btfo by a black queen

>black queen

You call that monkey a "queen"?? OK..

Who is this semen demon?

jerk

white women are dumb whores from hell

black women may be bitches sometimes but thy have SOUL

kiss my ass

BE GONE SHEBOON DEMON!!!!!!!

Does a marketing firm pay you to promote youtube channels that nobody has heard of or do you

D
O

I
T

F
O
R

F
R
E
E
?

Blacks = frustrated and ugly monkeys who speak bullshit about whites.

U probably have never met a Black person especially not a educated one like myself. You are IGNORANT. Cynthia is kind of extreme but SHE IS RIGHT MOSTLY, YOU ARE ASSHOLES

YOU JUST CALLED BLACK PEOPLE MONKEYS

WHY SHOULD I RESPECT YOU ASSHOLE???

I don't respect you niggar at all, why you think I care about you? Stupid..

>BLACK PEOPLE FUCKING LOVE WHITE PEOPLE
This is not a mutual feeling.

If blacks actually loved us they would want us to be happy, and the way to do that is for them to get in a ship and go back to fucking africa!

Cynthia is always btfoing these ebil albinoid debils and she don't need no evil abinoid approval. go back to your cave white man

>YOU JUST CALLED BLACK PEOPLE MONKEYS
That is daam right offensive indeed! Everyone knows that monkeys have tails, it is obvious blacks are apes and not monkeys!

If I could meet a nice nazi black woman, I would totally hold her hand.

HAHA I've known plenty of niggers and very few of them are very bright. she's just nig noggin muh yakojiggabo or whatever NOA fairy tale bullshit

>obvious blacks are apes and not monkeys

Does not matter, they act like apes everywhere they are. Oh.. let's not offend poor animals!!! Call PETA LOL!

Poor monkeys, it must be horrible to have your species name being associated with niggers...

She is actually right. That is why pol is triggered by her. They have no counter arguments for this queen.

>queen

ape queen, fixed for you

you're Brazilian not white idiot

you are an ASS

This not all black people are bad. Only the ones who embrace thug culture are the bad ones. There are very intelligent black people who contribute a lot more to society than many white people. Black people who teach at MIT, for example. However, I disagree that black people aren't monkeys. We are all monkeys.

Thug culture is REVOLUTION against REAL OPPRESSION fuck uu

I am middle class so I'm weak and more like a fuckin loser than I would be if I was from a ghetto. Like yea its a tough life but fuck it they are BADASS and they GET SHIT DONE.

insecure racist albinoid detected

Okay, now I know you are a troll. Thug culture was created by white people.

>She is actually right. That is why pol is triggered by her. They have no counter arguments for this queen.
Did anyone even watch the video? I sure did not! Are you people not aware of how carcinogenic it is to be exposed to nigger logic?

>you're Brazilian not white idiot
Oh, so you are saying that I should not be called white despite having white skin and being descendant of slave owners?

Sounds great, now I can go ahead and tell niggers they are stupid dirty niggers with no legal repercussions!

God I love how you niggers manage to find loopholes we can use to abuse you and simply hand them over to us in a silver plate!

Pic related, the dixie spirit will never die, go pick my coffee beans before I grab the whip to deal with you, preto safado!

>insecure racist albinoid detected

Fuck off niggar, you know nothing about me and my ancestors.

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIIIIT

wtf no thats a lie

what u call THUG CULTURE i see as revolution against real bullshit, it's just guys who are not going to STAND DOWN for any1. I wish I could be that strong, but I'm not.

>this retarded ass old meme

>YOU'RE IGNORANT!!!
That's the ultimate nigger defense.

YOU ARE FUCKING MEXICAN HOW THE FUCK R U NOT O N MY SIDE AGAINST FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACISTS. I RESPECT MEXICANS.

ARE YOU SOME NAZI MEXICAN OR WHAT THE FCK???

okay you evil albinoid devil. you belong in a mental institution. you are a danger to civilized society.

It's quite hilarious, really.

When black people kill white or other blacks, it's not even fucking news. It's *normal*.
When some white person kills a black person? Oh nooo, look at all that raysism!!!

At this point, we should expect non-whites to respect white people or get the fuck out.

>YOU ARE FUCKING MEXICAN HOW THE FUCK R U NOT O N MY SIDE AGAINST FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACISTS. I RESPECT MEXICANS.
Because literally every race hate niggers, even fucking niggers hate niggers!

>ARE YOU SOME NAZI MEXICAN OR WHAT THE FCK???
Mexicans are latinos, they hate your guts every bit as much as the rest of latin america.

But he is not white he shoud be on my side, asshole

I have you know that Mexicans are some of the most racist motherfuckers alive and i don't have to be an ebil NAZI to hate subhuman niggers.

She's actually a guy OP. She hasn't gone through her full transition to become a woman, though.

>FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACISTS

You said it all now, first you cry that white peoples don't like you, guess what we don't freaking like blacks, love with force don't work, but you are to retarded to understand that.

Now, you push the "white supremacy" wheel, OK, guess what, if wasn't whites you would probable starve to death in Africa right now, you should be thankful that whites accepted you as inferior race at table with them. And frankly, everything is because whites, because your black peoples race did nothing in whole history.

lies. mexicans love black people. gtfo

>But he is not white he shoud be on my side, asshole
Neither am I according to you>you're Brazilian not white idiot

And I still hate you and your race and wish you all were sent back to africa en masse.

>lies. mexicans love black people. gtfo
Sure they do, keep telling yourself that.

you are weak that is why you feel the need to dehumanize others. you are an insecure white boy. gtfo

that's the toughest redpill for blackfolks to swallow, literally nobody on the planet likes your shit except stupid ass white liberals and they really think of you children, at least they treat you that way.

sorry man

are you fucking white???????????????????????????????????????

ok u may be white but you're not a real brazilian then, latins are mixed not white

insecure, look at my flag, we survived more that 2000 years because we are true warriors, you are only a niggar who think is tough

wtf is this photo, fucking white supremavists literally IN LATINO COUNTRIES?

fck this is some really wacky shit lmfao

>a nigger complaining about criminals being out on probation
wew.. we should let him out to finish the job.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU

>ok u may be white but you're not a real brazilian then, latins are mixed not white
Sure I am, im portuguese descendant, my people fucking built this country, im as brazilian as you get!

You can go ahead and do your mental gymnastics all you want, in the end the truth remains: Every single race in the planet hate your race, simply because your race is literal shit.

>wtf is this photo, fucking white supremavists literally IN LATINO COUNTRIES?
Surprised? We also have nazist germans, Italian facists and Japanese Imperialists, want to know what we all have in common? We all fucking hate niggers such as yourself!

Stay mad nigger.

>Mexican
>a race
You are in for a world of pain if you think anyone will side with blacks.

you are no warrior just a savage uncivilized scumbag

And you are far from home, Africa awaits you, you will never find peace in white lands, remember that.

>Surprised? We also have nazist germans, Italian facists and Japanese Imperialists, want to know what we all have in common? We all fucking hate niggers such as yourself!
>Stay mad nigger.
so basically Brazil is super anti black? really? if i moved there i will be treated like shit?

i would never live in romania, too much ignorant white DUMBFUCKS like u who can't tek a joke.

Who the fuck you think will accept you as black in Romania??? Hahaha.. we have about 10 blacks overhere, we keep them for entertaining I think, they can't do anything else that singing..

Go back to your cave. You are an abnormality on earth.

see thats evil fuck u

If I lived there I would be AWESOME n respectful too. Why can't I just be treated lke a human or will you NOT EVEN LET ME DATE A ROMANIAN GIRL?

Fuck I hate white ppl sometimes, no offense. But u all act like BLACK MEN ARE BAD isn't just a meme

>so basically Brazil is super anti black?
No, just as much as the rest of the civilized world.

>if i moved there i will be treated like shit?
Only if you act like a nigger, in which case our police will give you a swift ending like in webm related.

We learn from history, we got 5% gypsy, we don't need any blacks around as bonus, believe me.

I know im falling for the bait but; what is it a revolution for? Continuing violence towards your own race? Selling drugs?
>all mexicans are alike how can you not be on my side
that's racist.

I act how i want to asshole, i mostly act white but sometimes i like to hold crazy houseparties and i like to walk around midnight drunk

ok?

but thats like RARELY and its no big deal, it's just for the fuckin fun

gypsies are shit but its CULTURE not race

I'm probably superior to u in EVERY WAY u piece of shit

>I'm probably superior to u in EVERY WAY u piece of shit

Prove that, Africa awaits you loser! :D

overpolicing is a thing asshole

i have been stopped and friskedd for just walking l8 at night when I can't sleep

cops are SHIT.

Are you really black or just a troll? You act like the stereotype of a loud annoying nigger.

Either way you should get lynched.

>i like to hold crazy houseparties and i like to walk around midnight drunk
Drunk in public, disturbing the piece. Probably resisting arrest and assault on an officer since you appear to be a fucking moron too..
>gypsies are a culture
so is thug lyf. You're scum in every way.

falling for the bait hard though so jokes on me.

>gypsies are shit but its CULTURE not race

gypsy are a race you freaking uneducated, is called Indian.

>But u all act like BLACK MEN ARE BAD isn't just a meme
But it is not a meme at all.

My country is one of the most violent in the world, and over 90% of the crimes in the country are done by niggers such as yourself.

Can't you understand that we hate you for your actions?

>I act how i want to asshole
Sure, but don't complain after our cops shoot you dead for acting like a nigger.

>i mostly act white but sometimes i like to hold crazy houseparties and i like to walk around midnight drunk
This is not the problem, the problem is when you act like a nigger and start stealing shit, dealing drugs, raping and beating up people.

If you act like a criminal scum you will be treated as a criminal scum, just like the 2 niggers in this webm that thought they could pull a gun at one of our cops.

>i have been stopped and friskedd for just walking l8 at night when I can't sleep
So have I and I'm white. Why is this a problem. I would much rather have suspicious people questioned at the least than let them walk away and actually commit a crime.
He's a really bad troll but I agree; putting on this whole show is a clear indicator that he's retarded.

Deep down she wants to be BLEACHED

I'M JUST BEING HONEST ASSHOLE. Look, I'm not a typical Black dude in MOST ways. I am actually educated and I grew up in a mostly White area. But yea you are sick in the head.

It's fucking hilarious how you White morons get pissed the fuck off by Cynthia tho. That's why I love her.

she got white hair

but it is not natural for a black woman to have straight hair and it does devalue black beauty

Nobody cares about Romania. You are irrelevant to us especially. Perhaps you think we give a shit. We don't. We don't care about your shitty culture and history. We don't care about your special snowflake identity.

she tryna look white 2

>My country is one of the most violent in the world, and over 90% of the crimes in the country are done by niggers such as yourself.
Why do you think they turn to crime? They ren't BORN criminals, asshole, Brazil is just a shitty place and it fucks em up

So far you have proven to be extremely unintelligent with no understanding of acceptable social interaction.
Who the fuck is cynthia, and why do you think all white people get pissed off at them?
That's racist.

That's why you are a nigger. You defined exactly what a black is.

Post a picture of your arm with a timestamp

I bet she's married to a white guy, or has a white parent, or grew up around mostly white people in the suburbs. The most anti-white black people are always overcompensating.

That being said, DR is the one instance where it is OK to counter-signal and punch right. What a piece of shit. The damage this guy did was catastrophic. The reason the Left could get away with acts of violence back in the day is because they had taken over the institutions and had the cover to do it. Counter productive and utterly immoral.

She's also not wrong in some ways. Forgiveness should be for people who are actually sorry. And even then there are things that are unforgivable. This would be one instance. She's also right that this is a case of black people virtue-signalling in order to curry favor with the white liberal, SWPL ruling class.

Youdon't even understand what racism is if you think she is racist. Asshole.

Cynthia is the girl in the vid I posted, she is a Black activist exposing White trash (like you*)

What? Brazil isnt anti black. They have culture that includes black people. You are a moron lol