women have handbags

>it is socially acceptable for women to carry purses or carry all their shit
>men need big pockets to carry shit
fucking women i swear

Seriously though
Feminists have ran out of shit to complain about

Women can't into pockets

We have bigger fucking hands!

Maybe if women FUCKING stopped carrying a giant pocket on their shoulder then they would be given them on their pants. Jesus Christ, who spends time to complain about this shit? And what's FUCKING stopping women from buying men's pants?

1.)On tight women's jeans large pockets show through the material.
2.)Women have hand bags to carry thier shit around.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCBKVVRgZZY
>tfw no vagina to insert things into

You know you've run out of shit when it's down to sexist pockets.

the free market will sort it out

I honestly do think the fact that women don't have pockets in their pants is pretty ridiculous, I didn't actually believe it was true until my gf showed me, it seems so stupid to put fake pockets on a pair of pants when they are such a useful feature.

then buy pants with pockets

Then stop buying them you mongoloids.

Companies supply demand.

>make "womens" pink razors
>make "mens" razors just normal razors but make them cheaper
>but...i want my "womens" razors and I want them to cost the same as mens...):

we should tell the women and gays that design their clothing to stop being such sexists.

You are a complete no hoper, I know you live a sad life and feel the need to make yourself feel better by doing some really poor amatuer trolling on a video game, but how about you just grow up, it's not going to always be bad kid, you'll grow up and realise you shouldn't of acted like a peasant. you only receive what you put out in the world. lose the toxicity, be happy.

ty

Then the pockets would ruin the pants hugging their ass/legs so they could look good for Chad.

Women are absurd.

its not sexism

women and gay men purposely design pants like this because women are self concious vapid whores. you can't have a tight hot ass in jeans with useful baggy pockets

>women
>5 million options on every single clothing item

Just fucking buy pocket pants and DON'T buy other pants then?

Wow that's a real brain teaser.

There's a perfect entrepreneurial opportunity right there: make women's pants with deeper pockets and see which kind of pants wins in the competitive market.

But who am I kidding? None of them broads are going to more than whine

The feminist will answer:
>Men should have "man" purses and handbags and remove the stigma around them
:^)

>Sexism
Pockets on tight pants are clearly visible. Having pocket lines on your thighs would make women REEE. Enjoy your cracked phone screen or jabbed thigh from your keys if you keep shit in skin tight jeans.

how they supposed to put anything in their pockets when they all wear super tight pants?

END POCKET PRIVILEGE

Women put all their shit in a bigass handbag. They never really needed pockets.

we need new laws to address this

Solution, start buying pants whit pockets. Then the market would sell those.

Next.

necessary for

P O C K E T B I L L I A R D S

>I want pants with deep pockets!
>But I'm not gunna buy any!
This is like complaining about "the pink tax"
Vote with your wallet dipshits

>free market
Women carry purses, so they don't care about whether or not their pants have pockets.

Women have purses though, they don't need pockets.
And it isn't like all women's pants don't have pockets, it's just those super tight ones. They deliberately picked pants without pockets for this.

holy goddamn shit this is so retarded.
MEN have what are called POCKETS because MEN don't carry PURSES like WOMEN.
Also, PURSES, which WOMEN use have much more space than POCKETS, which MEN use, but MEN can't carry PURSES because they will be thought of as queers by the rest of society because they're MMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNN!

Also... WOMEN'S PANTS HAVE POCKETS!

This is why crucifixion should be legal.

Women have a built in pocket to put stuff in though, and men don't, honestly...

The women's razors are actually different. They have moisturizing and scent strips.

>women
>dont do anything
>never cary anything
>buy clothes 3 sizes too small so that its skin tight
>tight clothing cant fit anything in any pockets without being unconforable, ruining fabric, and looking stupid as fuck
>a non issue because, see 1, womeon dont do shit therefore dont need to have pockets
>the things they do carry (an entire wardrobe and buckets of makeup) is in a duffle bag they call a purse

>men
>buy clothing fitted right
>actually do shit
>use their pockets
>wont buy something that doesnt have a pocket

Pockets aren't useful if you've been "poured into your pants".

>pockets?

Yeah, the fashion industry - totally dominated by gay men and women, overwhelmingly supported by women's idiotic fashion obsessions - is obviously inherently misogynist.

Women don't have proper pockets because the dumb fucking sluts don't want them - because pockets full of stuff would make their figure look worse. Hence the excuse to waste disgusting amounts of money on whatever retarded designer brand handbag is currently in vogue.

How is it men's fault that women choose to make things difficult for themselves?

Wearing makeup, high heels, clothes without pockets, long fingernails etc etc

This is shit you do to yourselves.

Why the hell do women need purses anyways? How much shit do they have to carry?

Then make some fucking jeans with pockets

If there is a demand you'll be rich
If there isn't you'll be retarded

Pretty much. You see some cake on so much makeup they literally look worse. What a waste of time and money. Stupid whores

A lot. Makeup, tampon/pads, key, money, etc

Clearlt they dont need pockets or else there wouldn't be a market for pocketless pantses

Do women have purses because they have no pockets, or do they have no pockets because they have purses?

makeup
smartphone
tampons
hairbrush
wallet
mirror
notebook
prescription drugs

women pants don't have pockets cause of a fashion thing

people who go on TV are told to take the stuff out of their pockets so their pants don't look all lumpy during their appearance.

It's absurd that women don't have to sacrifice their life to their country if a couple of angry politicians don't like each other.

If they made women's pants with pockets no women would buy them because the extra millimeter of fabric would make them look fat.

Same things a guy would most likely carry minus the makeup, tampons, and mirror. And I doubt many women or even many guts carry notebooks on them, unless they're students.

Women don't like big pockets. Makes their hips look fatter.

It's shitty af to have pants without pockets, and as a result whenever I go to buy pants, or comfort wear I seek out shit that has pockets.

Women should probably practice this thought process.

If their pants had bigger pockets they wouldn't buy them because it will show lines underneath the material. Women like to wear tight clothes to show off their figures or """figures""". Plus they typically carry purses to keep their shit in. Also men's pants aren't men's pants, they're just pants, right?

>men need big pockets to carry shit

Get a fanny pack, fag

>women buy pants without pockets
>companies produce more pants without pockets
>it's the patriarchy!

This is literally the answer though. If there is a fuckton of demand for pockets for women, a business will be able to make a killing by offering that to them.

I think purses developed before pockets.
In german pocket and bag are the same word.

That picture. Please be real and not shopped.

Women's jeans are much tighter and the pockets would crinkle up and you could see them through the jeans. Also, who wants to see pockets instead of datazzz

Fat chicks don't think they have pockets. They can't fit their hands in them.

Cargo shorts, breh
It's not a coincidence that Jezebel hates cargo shorts. They want them gone so they can foist a manpurse on us.

All women come with a pocket in the front.

I don't know why people just assume that this is all some sort of convoluted plot by the patriarchy to oppress women.

If women didn't predictably buy so many purses and hand bags, they would have pockets. Businesses don't keep selling things that don't sell.

This is just like with news: if people were actually reading real news articles, then shit like Breitbart and Gawker and Slate and Mother Jones wouldn't exist. But they obviously don't, because those companies are more successful than ever.

This isn't some awful, evil plot; you willingly buy these products, which is why they'll keep selling them. Stop buying hand bags and you'll get pockets.

>The kids aren't shrieking, vomiting and spilling food all over

pockets are fucking worthless to you if you wear tight, form-fitting pants LIKE ALL WOMEN DO AT ALL TIMES

if it ever becomes fashionable for women to wear properly fitting pants, they'll get pockets

Why don't women buy pants with bigger pockets?

>this thread again
>same pic

wtf i hate breitbart now

no, you see, lefties are mentally ill

I fucking hate pockets. I always lose things when I am not holding it.
It seems like mine has black hole dimensions innit.

I needed that laugh.

Sexism... just like men and women have different bone structures in their hips and different sexual organs but "man spreading" is the devil incarnate

Women lol

so they even come with extras

also the no pockets is so their bodies don't look funny shaped if they has shit in the pockets

god i love bitches

If you are a guy and your pockets contain more than your keys, wallet and phone, kill yourself.

I put loose change in my pocket, too.

Kid, listen..

I was about to comment about carrying a Pocket Knife but then I noticed you're British.

Most women dont want pockets in their pants desu. Like they make your pants or shoots look a lot baggier when they have an added layer underneath .

Women dont want to have pockets for the most part, they prefer their purse because its less clunky and they need to carry more things usually anyways.

Like men are pretty much always wearing jeans or something that could have pockets, but women often wear eitehr a skirt or a dress that cant have them at all. So its better to just use a purse.

>shoots
shorts*

Oh my, I forgot about my knife. I always have it on my person that it has just become second nature.

Why would you need a knife?

Free market, same reason women pants are so expensive compared to men pants.

>Not posting the superior version

then buy the one that isn't pink...
how dumb can you be?

whats up with the evil dinosour?

cutting a loose thread off a button so you don't look like an asshole
opening packages/boxes/etc that you probably have to do at some point if you have a job.

I mean I have my concealed carry also, but for the off chance that I need to cut something

to take pictures of it and post them on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Take a look at any "daily carry" thread. it's autists posting a bunch of shit they carry on them for no reason, like knives, weapons, compasses, lighters (but no cigarettes?), stupid shit they'll never have to use. The only reason they own them is to tell other people they're carrying them, and to feel cool. It's pretty sad.

your vagina is a pocket, whore

It's true. It's retarded. But we're not the ones demanding that supply of pocket-less trousers.