Women Hate General

Take the redpill Sup Forums; also, general women hate thread.

Bump

I fucking hate women!

women are garbage

Pathetic. What's wrong? Mommy issues or virgin troubles?

I agree, lets just fuck other men! MGTOW!

it isn't pathetic to hate on something that deserves to be hated

white knighting for people is though. Do you realise how little women care about men?

Yeah, fuck girls.

LOL BOTH

sums it up

Only virgins can still claim that the general state of the relationship between women and men is healthy and as it should be. Therefore anyone with experience can judge where the current trend is leading, and that is the main problem, not women per se if handled rightly.

Why do the fucking white knights always get triggered when we make a cunt hate thread?

Women are the worst.

Don't lie to yourself bong. I agree that a lot of women are terrible and there are strong cultural problems that merit discussion. But the hate here stems more from rejection than what is objectively bad with women.

I'm just pointing out the reality, friend.

My gf has always been the bread winner, she has lower sex drive than me but never refuses to satisfy me when I ask for it.

She takes care of my needs and I take care of her needs, everyone has to be happy in relationships.

Forgot to say she. Is American and I'm european

But you don't since I don't have any of the issues that you mentioned. If anyone is pointing out reality it is me. Just because I take a pragmatic approach to things doesn't make me a virgin or having mommy issues. On the contrary I love my Mother and I am not a virgin. So which reality are you pointing out?

I had very special and comforting relationships with multiple women. Women left me, I left women. The thing I learned in the end is that you never fully know them, honor as it is, is a male abstraction they will never back down and NOT betray you if another man can give them a higher amount of emotional rush, a baser attraction to their instincts. This is the harsh truth, women are to be handled in an oriental, Asian way; or in an old-Athenian sense. I see no other way.

>Don't lie to yourself bong. I agree that a lot of women are terrible and there are strong cultural problems that merit discussion. But the hate here stems more from rejection than what is objectively bad with women.

Have you ever tried to speak to a modern woman? They are the most pampered, privileged and protected group of people who have ever existed. Education, healthcare, criminal and family courts, dating etc are all in women's favour, and yet whenever someone points this out, they shut it down with the same old buzzwords. They say they want equality, which in reality means having all the power and none of the responsibility. And they don't even have the decency to be nice about it, instead choosing to act like complete cunts.

That is why I hate them. They are garbage, and I will celebrate every single time one of them gets BTFO by some immigrant

Another bullshit MGTOW thread?

Being single is not bad, but being in a relationship is just better. it's all the small things, when you don't want to make coffee and she does it for you, she doesn't want to take out the garbage and u do it. You get horny she blows you at 3 am, and you warm her up when she's cold at night.

Men do the same, they are as willing to upgrade as women are. The hypergamy theory is fully retarded, everyone upgrades, sadly its human nature, it's not only women ahah

>Yes, goyim! Women are the enemy! Go MGTOW and never procreate with a yucky roastie!

Let me answer with a question: Do you think that all the human history with the prevalent treatment of women was based on male ignorance and that they "mistreated" women because, fuck you thats why, or that they saw something in the nature of women that needed to be controlled and subservient to men? If your answer to this is "yes, men have mistreated women because muh misogyny" then you are very young, very naive, very in love, or plainly stupid. There is a clear reason why most high cultures of the past had very restricting rules for women. There is a clear reason why the greatest monotheistic religions teach that women should be controlled. I tend to believe that all the cultures of recorded history got something right there and the onslaught of feminism wasn't an enlightenment in any sense, then a uglification, to use the words of Nietzsche.

>women have become degenerate cum dumpsters but where do they get the cum?

While I'm not really interested in the idea of the White race dying off, or civilization collapsing because no one has kids actually going out and dealing with women has become insufferably tiresome.

Here's a real life story that came to completion today. I'll greentext it for digestibility.

>Meet attractive girl.
>Have good initial first attraction, but find out quickly that we aren't really well suited towards each other
>Perfectly fine. I'm not some autist weirdo who can't be mature about these things.
>Decides to set me up with her friend instead
>This is never a good idea
>Meet up a week or two later
>She's significantly less attractive than her friend
>Of course she is
>She's nice enough, but we really don't have that much in common as far as hobbies, interests, or even world views.
>Doesn't help that I'm not physically attracted to her, because regardless of what women will tell you, it's important. You'll never see a woman going out with a guy she's not attracted to.
>Tell her later that I don't think a long term relationship would work. I go out of my way to try and be civil and not say it's because I'm not attracted to her
>Female Reee enganged
>Says I'm never going to have good things in my life if I don't let them in
>That I'm stuck in a cycle of self destructive negativity
>Ohboyherewego.jpg
>Explain to her that I'm really not interested in overweight women who I don't share a profound amount of personal interests with when staying at home by myself is more fulfilling and enjoyable that paying money to be out with her.
>Tells me that my negativity will ruin my life and that I should seek professional help

So I've officially been called psychologically ill for having standards and preferences in women. I'm on the older age of the spectrum too, closer to 30 than not, and this is what a lot of you guys have to look forward to.

This. With some introspection and real world experience one can see almost all the negatives attributed to women can be attributed to many men as well. Sup Forums complaining about women is like SJWs complaining about men. However it is true that women on the whole are much more narcissistic and shallower intellectually and letting them in charge of anything is a surefire way to fuck things up.

thanks merchant. you're always looking out for me!

Seriously? You state that you cannot trust women "to be in charge of anything" but at the same time you somehow thing that they have the intellectual capacity to deal with relationships, family issues, all the responsibilities that were traditionally a male thing in the past? Or do you still think that relationships are fairy tale matters of love and sugar sweet coated feeling that will make everything work out allright in the end. Is Contradictio in adiecto a thing in Leafland?

There is no contradiction, the point is to distinguish the micro and macro levels. Do you think Chad has the intellectual capacity to deal with relationships, family issues and such things? No and neither does Stacey. But there are 'deeper' women out there just like 'deeper' men that want more than just have sex and bail. So in other words even though women are dumbass and suck at the macro level we shouldn't lump all women together as Stacey whores.

They're so rare, and just keep getting even rarer that it's just not worth looking for one imo.

It is not a question of Chads or whores. This is a dichotomy that is not important in the least. I would argue that the instinctive, evolutionary development played a great role in shaping the general organizational rules of society. You could argue that there were matriarchal societies but that would not disprove the sheer biological weight of being a mother and the sex that is actually capable of reproduction. Couples seem to center around their intellectual levels (among other things) but the basic predispositions stay the same. From personal experience:
I was with women that I would rate very highly on a intellectual scale, still their intellectuality never served them in the same way as men. They were more unstable, histerical, unhappy among other things. And the most important thing is that they were still in their core womenly shallow, and that no level or proposed intellectuality ever neutralized the sheer capability of women to act on impulses and emotions in every way possible. You are entitled to your opinion but my stance is that the future will show that traditional masculinity was on of the leading factors in human progress per se. As for your Chad argument again, yes, I think Chad has the greater predisposition to led a wife of his intellectual capacity than the wife herself.

This. I'm getting really over the whole "not everyone is like that" rank and file excuse that is thrown around like stale confetti. When I switched my mental process from "what can I do to impress them?" to "what have they done to impress me?" I lost interest in approaching almost all women.

For once the merchant is actually right.

I agree that men are the engines of society and women are nothing without us however there are loyal and loving women out there who just get overlooked because they're too fat/ugly/shy/tall/whatever, much like how women ignore the lower males. I think its mostly a sexual dynamics thing whereby only certain girls get insane amounts of attention and turn into insufferable cunts, ie Staceys.