Inauguration Of The Rope

>Inauguration Protesters Plan to Surround White House to Keep Obama from Leaving

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"This idea has a much better chance to succeed."

Yeah, the BLM protestors, and the rest of the untouchable libs will just make a circle around the white house, and link arms, and refuse to let Trump enter the white house. The President MUST live in the white house, and if he doesn't, he can't be president. There are probably a bunch of lawyers who will back them, and say that it was in the constitution, and Hillary had the presidency stolen from her because the Russians mad public how she was trying to steal the election. Catching libs cheating is itself the very worst type of cheating.

impotence

Just fucking start shooting people already!
I wanna see how fast some of those SJW and Fagy liberals can run

>Art protesters call in Anonymous police tips to music venues because they are threatened by the existence of happy women and minorities

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope the Presidential motorcade just plows right on through

Just have the secret service open fire at this point.

>this idea has a much better shot at success

Trump has an helicopter

okay

>The President MUST live in the white house, and if he doesn't, he can't be president.

If this news true, I bet the protesters are the same kind of people who thought Trump was finished when some white house staff said he was unfit to run.

They better get super serious and stamp their feet at the same time the will double the success chance.

Who else is excited for inauguration just for the habenings?

All while holding B+Up

It isn't true, but they will twist it to this definition. They are dim witted, dishonest, selfish,spoiled, and undisciplined children

>this idea has a much better shot at success

Niggers please, rub it in their face a little more

>protesters surround white house
>trump thanks the boisterous crowds for coming to his inauguration

Kek. Any news on his birth certificate? It'd be funny to see him leave in cuffs in front of the crowd.

Coincidental that Barack has left the mainland US before the electoral vote. HE isn't going to Hawaii, that fucker is flying to a country which won't extradite him.

perhaps I should have explained more

Going to the inauguration Sup Forums what are my chances of seeing leftist retards get shot?

>boisterous

Isn't Michael Moore planning some shit art the inauguration too? I hope he gets shot by the secret service live on national television.