We are now witnessing the beginning of the end

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/hzirIl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the end of this thread

>not anthro

Worthless.

Can we just hurry up to the part where we abandon the weakness of flesh and the religions of the past, uniting the world in the worship of the flawless Machine God?

goddamn so that fucking thing just watches you while you sleep and nags you all day at work for nothing?

What will it be like when Russians hack your bionic cock?

tulpas are superior

but you can turn it off, that's the benefit.

The end of what

Japs?

The end of singles

>1 off

Fuck man.

It's not the end, user. It's the beginning of a new era.

I for one welcome our borg code overlords

Said this when it was posted the other day, but I'll repeat it anyways.

That is creepy as fuck...but I still kinda want one.

!!! ATTENTION !!! ATTENTION !!! ATTENTION !!!

I have encrypted your Waifu. Pay 1,000,000 bitcoin for decryption keys.

Soo...a new relationship substitute for the type of degenerate weebs who jerk off onto anime dolls? Will all the cum ruin the electronics or is it waterproof?

Go back to your fucking nerd cave and don't come out until you invent real, touchable holoboobies.

>touchable holoboobies

American education

Plugging your waifu into the wifi... psh.

Finally, the first step to replacing the vaginal jews.

I might buy one.

Women have their liberating vibrators but the opposite is degenerate. They get what they deserve.

That was actually sad as fuck. The guy seemed so lonely. Normally he would go n try to get a girlfriend/wife and start a family n sheeit. Now he just keeps texting his fucking pointless holo-waifubot and being all satisfied with the situation.

Truly a jewish state of affairs

Link or better image? Can't read it. Prease and shank you.

>blaming jews for social problems of east asian countries

The eternal mongolian, not even once

can i get one with roadhog in it?

this

Individualism, liberalism and feminism is at the root of these problems. All of those have been spread by your country around the whole fucking world... Who controls your country again?

Before that, pretty much everywhere was a patriarchy. Arranged marriages at the age of maturity were commonplace, being "single" was an almost unheard of concept because family was everything, not the individual.

sli.mg/hzirIl

>not a qt boi toy

Come back when that shit happens

>WE ARE NOW WITNESSING THE 28TH SHILL THREAD FOR THIS OVERPRICED BUNDLE OF 20-YEAR-OLD TECHNOLOGY TODAY.

Anime should be banned.

Danke