Marijuana is not addictive

>Marijuana is not addictive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tdOh4k3i0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude it's just a plant

If you let marijuana control your life, it's your fault not the drug. There's nothing wrong with weed in moderation

i fucking hate stoners

There's also nothing wrong with heroin in moderation.

>mfw you try to make fun of retards but misspell "head" in the file name

>get weed
>love weed
>want weed 24/7
>run out of weed
>move on with life because no physical dependancy

wow
did a think

>get prescribed xanax
>start getting dependent on it for the high
>works by depressing nervous system
>marijuana works by depressing nervous system
>hate the effects but love the high
>its me not the drug

i know that bich

Uh, it's not? I just don't feel the need to stop ever doing it. It makes me feel better and changes how I think.

>24/7
>im not dependent guys

also even a crack whore goes days without a hit

I'm definitely addicted to it. I quite for a year and a half. Then I started again, and I've smoke at least 2 grams a day, but I mostly hit dabs. If I don't smoke I feel like my thoughts are raceing. I know it goes away after 3 days, that's why I think it is way easier to quite than cigarettes.

SAGE

wow .. ! very good point.

As long as you aren't fucked in the head and don't smoke a fuck ton of it everyday you won't get fucked over

t. stoner

@103344932
Bumparoo

thats what they said about smoking too

Impossible because heroine is physically addictive
Unlike weed

Anyone who defines themselves by a single activity is obnoxious.

>I'm gay
>I'm a stoner
>I'm a NEET
>I'm a leaf

There's no "you let", the drug modifies the way your brain works, therefore it's the drug that controls you in all cases, not otherwise.

does it really matter what kind of addiction it is? they are addicted and thats all that matters

There's no physical dependence with marijuana. There may be a psychological dependence in some cases, but it's no different than someone who has to be on the computer all the time.

lol what

the drug doesn't modify your dependancy on the drug, therefore the drug doesn't control you

yes it absolutely does. for example, you are psychologically addicted to shitposting

Just don't be a weak minded fuck

Wrong
Weed is not physically addictive
Neither is alcohol
Heroine is,crack is, and meth is
When you say addictive when talkimg about weed and alcohol
What you really mean is a lack of self control

everyone should have at least one vice

oh my sweet summer child, how optimistic you are about the human race

you didnt prove anything.

Weed is mental addictive though

>Impossible
Moderation. Physical addiction will only set in if you use it daily for weeks on end. Legalize heroin.

>I am weak willed therefore the human race is

exactly. and how do you help people with this type of addiction? you take away their addiction. period.

ur not going to win with implications, how about u attack the argument and not me

see

WHERE IS DUTERTE

off with this degenerate scum

It feels good if that's what you mean

There is no argument. Weed isn't addictive.

>Shitposting on Sup Forums is not addictive.

Then this individual who managed to consume this much for so long was a weak person to begin with
You understand its possible to smoke weed and not be a fucking failure right?

>weed isnt addictive

ur not going to win with implications

It is, just not "addictive" like other drugs and alcohol are. Physiological addictive I think is the term? I dunno, it's been a while since 8th grade health class. Anyway, anything that makes you feel good is addictive, but the drugs and alcohol shit is physically addictive as in your body will crave it if you get addicted and will experience withdrawals if you stop.

I don't know the purpose of this thread, but I need some attention. I'm lonely :(

You understand it's possible to shoot heroin just once a week and not be a fucking failure, right?

>t. degenerate worthless NEET numale nerd virgins

> There is a sharp, scientific distinction between "physically" and "psychologically" addictive. And that distinction is not bullshit.

>weed isnt addictive
youtube.com/watch?v=3tdOh4k3i0c

Did your abusive dad smoke weed or something?

all drugs should be legal

Execpt it's not due to addiction

>Marijuana is addictive

I can't wait for legal cocaine.

Then stop smoking it

Nice arguement

Newfag spotted

you should kill yourself

4chanx can convert @ to (you) in options

newfag

someones gotta be the counterweight to ugly people like you with ugly habits #srynotsry

day of the rope is nigh, better run while i get my gun weedniggers

Anything can be mentally addictive if you enjoy it.

> Dude science tells us marihuana is not addictive

Why? They are comedy gold...

whats the problem with people killing themselves with legal drugs eventually there will be less users

No but some should be, though they should be highly regulated and have strict laws. Drugs like LSD, Ketamine, and Weed. Especially Ketamine though.

i smoke weed everyday

That's not the scientific definition desu

If you are a heavy alcoholic and go cold turkey you could have seizures, die, all kinds of fun stuff like that because your body is physically dependent on alcohol.

Should've paid attention in 9th grade health class, Jamal.

good goyim keep smoking the reefer goyim

>Totally not addictive bro

because that could be my daughter one day fagot. god why are all millenials snarky bitter sarcastic whores. you dont know what it means to hold something dear. kill yourself bich

I'm stopping tonight.

Im shaking in my hemp boots

it's not addictive.

if you are addicted to MJ you must have some pussy ass genetics.

> Cannabis is like totally different than other drugs man

rush rush to the yeyo

As someone that smoked weed everyday I can tell you it isn't addictive.

your fault for having a weak bloodline bro don't blame the drug blame your parenting

>appetite change, weight loss and physical discomfort
so when you stop smoking weed to increase appetite, gain weight and increase comfort you experience less appetite, weight loss and discomfort?

quality report

i guess when you stop taking morphine you experience pain too

> As someone who at best provides anecdotal evidence and at worst flat out lies on the internet

I am a concerned parent and this is my story.
>my son was an straight A student
>he liked politics
>liked to discuss politics online
>he would spend all day in his room
>didn't see friends
>neglected his homework
>always talking about conspiracy theories
>one day I found him collapsed on the floor
>he had an empty bag of doritos and a half-eaten plate of chicken tenders by his side
>two liter bottles filled with piss
>he printed out a picture of Pepe and taped it to the wall
>he's crying
>I ask what's wrong
>he says "the Jews wronged the Germans and Hitler did nothing wrong"

what are you talking about you cant talk seriously or without memes to save your life! heehaw

Re-read it when you are not high, which is never.

Weed is definitely addictive. Those who say no are retarded. Its just as hard as quitting tobacco.

>wtfff! they should ban all cars and knifes because my daughter could kill herself one day !!!!!
this is how fucking stupid you sound
if your daughter kills herself with legal drugs you have only your terrible parenting to blame.

Very clearly says it right before the cherry picked highlighted part.

Are you okay or are you expericing your weedies withdrawal

>le god put everything on this earth therefore it is all good meme
go eat an amanita cap u stupid bichboi

Very clearly says nothing you paraphrased in your cannabis-induced stupor. That slightly uncomfortable feeling you are experiencing right now is called "cognitive dissonance".

>keep hearing "marijuana is harmless bruh, smoke dope it's fine"
>totally fine with it in moderation, don't smoke myself but friends do
>weed smokers I know who do it in excess are horrible people who do shit like steal kids' bikes
>people in western society don't understand "moderation" is a flawed concept when excess is now statistically normal
>they still argue radically for pot to be not only legalized in Australia but fully distributed and open market

It's a very simple issue that gets overblown because a man wants to unwind with a joint and then some fuck in a Bob Marley getup wanted to sell plant to kids.

What he is saying is if you are not a shitty parent you have nothing to worry about.

How hard is that to understand? My mother and father raised me well, and I've had no problems with any drugs at all. My half brother on the other hand who was raised by his mother is addicted to heroine and has gambling problems.

You raise your kids right, teach then about life as a whole the correct way [inb4 there is no right way, you know there is, is called honesty and understanding] then your hypothetical daughter will be fine. Is that clear enough for you?

>>le god put everything on this earth therefore it is all good meme
Now who's the one memeing you stupid fucking Neanderthal. It's about banning shit that isn't harmful. If you give me solid evidence of marijuana causing anyone harm I will literally go on cam and kill myself with my suicide note being your ID

omygod stfu weed is bad for you and we dont need more plagues running around within society we all live on this fucking planet grow up have some self control and respect ur fucking neighbors by not being offensive as fuck

Don't make me laugh, cigarettes are as addictive as heroin

>people in western society don't understand "moderation" is a flawed concept when excess is now statistically normal

What both should and never will be the core argument of any discussion on cannabis legalization and "harm reduction".

Although some people do smoke themselves retarded. Other CAN actually handle it. Truthfully? I think it depends on the individual.

Why do you love big government dictating your personal life?

If all drugs were legal they would be able to market the shit out of them. A badass ((((marketing campaign)))) will supercede anything your parents tell you. You dumb nigger

But thats wrong stupid.

because we all live on this fucking rock we have to set some rules sorry

Whatever Achmed

Recently moved to Oregon about a month ago, smoked some pot 3 times already.

I'm jonesing for pot right or feel like Im in pain because I haven't smoked.

The legalization of Marijuana would've happened a long time ago if it weren't for this wannabee rastafarian shitheads.

Who would you take seriously, a well-kept professional man in a suit who speaks clearly and confidently or some stinky dumbass who can't string a sentence together, not because he's stoned, but because he simply just a low IQ cretin?

The moment the fuckers who advocate for Marijuana Legalization clean themselves up is the moment they stand a better chance in actually accomplishing it

I agree it's addictive but definitely not as much as tobacco. Tobacco gives you physical withdrawls while pot gives you none. While the mental addiction is still a real addiction, it's not on the level of tobacco with is both physically and mentally addictive, thus harder to quit.
After stopping weed you'll want to smoke for a few days but after that you will be as good as you were before you starting smoking at all.

>A badass ((((marketing campaign)))) will supercede anything your parents tell you
Thanks for confirming you grew up with a shitty family with shitty relations. It's literally the easiest fucking thing in the world and if you can't convince your own fucking children not to do drugs than you might as well kill them yourself and save them the pain of addiction.