I cant even

Explain yourself, drampsters. YOU voted for THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/810288321880555520
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/810296499213139968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw theres a tracking device in it

Mfw it's a dirty bomb

FOUR
DIMENSIONAL
CHESS

Excellent! With this tracking device, we can finally know where China is!

you have no right to speak my language mongoloid. ur our pawn

>apple from a tree

There he goes again, controlling the news cycle

its called reverse psychology

Maybe we can find your brain while we're at it.

wrekt

Those commie fucks cant hide for long!x

Okay seriously, what is he doing?

IF YOU LIKE YOUR DRONE, YOU CAN KEEP IT

correct

Crashing this world, with no survivors.

Billion Dollar Extreme

What is this mad woman trying to accomplish? Can't believe I voted for her baka.

Hearty kek.

...why? I thought he only does this when it's a negative news cycle?

your language?
now hol` up

With this we can finally find out where the Chinese equivalent of Area 51 is!

he tells him we dont even want it next thing china does is give it back oldest trick in the book

But they already said they would give it back.

I think he's defaulting to a negotiation technique? US demands it back = no leverage. Trump re pretending he doesn't even care if they get it back = high leverage position?

It will take us to their submarine cuckshed where they copy all their other shit

That'd be the only way Americans learned some geography.

>The next supreme leader of the free world taunts and teases nuclear power rivals over twitter

Drumplestiltskins asked for this

>inb4 Nobel Peace Prize

This guy... This fucking guy... Has anyone ever accomplished as much as he has with little over a month after being elected and a month before taking office?

I can't even imagine what awaits us after January 20th

Isn't this like the 500th thread on this today? Every time I refresh I see a new one.

Seriously fuck off, is this all you can nitpick at? Hey Hillary made a bad pun once, most primary schoolers can do better, therefore she shouldn't be president.

Hillary literally did the same thing when she said she would make Aleppo a no fly zone.

(you)

He just tweeted it like 10 minutes ago

>TFW you were dumb and assumed instead of looking with your eyes

kys

Trump is a fucking genius

>be Trump
>place a nuke inside a submarine drone
>send it right into the heart of the enemy

This is a Trojan horse lads

>>Trump re pretending he doesn't even care if they get it back = high leverage position?

Hi leverage to do what? Get the drone back?

The logic is simple. The Chinese gave the drone back, so Trump's acting like it's no big deal so as to minimize Obama getting it back.

>Canada
>My Language

Not even USA topkek

jesus christ...

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

(You)

They haven't given it back as far as I'm aware. But they said they will give it back, and they are playing the "it's no big deal" card while doing it.

The drone isn't even important it's more about the US looking stupid for letting China take it in the first place.

Which is why China took it.

Do you people not understand that Trump isn't actually the president yet? He's done literally nothing with this drone.

>4D Chess

See he's already won!

We most likely bought it from them originally.

IT'S FILLED WITH ILLEGAL MEXICANS

100 kg of high explosives would be enough, we don't have to irradiate half of the South China Sea in order to feed a few sharks with chop suey and wonton dumplings.

(You) asshole

kek

did the US have the firepower on hand to stop them? I don't know the full story.

No, just the refined rare earth materials used for navigation.

master troll.

Sure! The Chinese are fucking morons. If they even have the technical acumen to figure out what a white male who wants to MAGA is trying to do they would fail at ever actually implementing it.

Go ahead china! Dissect as much as you want. You'll defend against this drone and will blow you the fuck up with the other 50 forms of offense we have.

STFU and go back to CNN you fucking fagoot.

It's got a load of those springy snakes in it so when the chinese open it they'll spring out and frighten them, classic geopolitical prank

Fake and gay

no, it was a drone from a survey vessel

FUCK YOU JEW IM GUNNA GET BANNED FOR REPLYING FUCK YOU

no its not lol

meme

>100 kg of high explosives would be enough, we don't have to irradiate half of the South China Sea in order to feed a few sharks with chop suey and wonton dumplings.

Ok. I hope we keep taking American shit now.

He's just shitposting to cause a ruckus. There's nothing more to it than that.

Now in mentioning this the whole MSM has to talk about the fact that China stole our drone right in front of our faces. They'll also automatically take the opposite position of Trump, demanding that China give the drone back because their actions were unacceptable. He's prodding them where he wants them to go - be tough on China.

Later: "We have to get tough on China. Remember when they stole our drone? It was even in the Washington Post and the Failing New York Times."

kek

govt bought the drone bomb from trump

>7 dimensional yahtzee

Here's proof it's real

>YOU voted for THIS.
Yup, and I'm glad.

That is absolutely disgusting.

china should say thanks and put it on display at a military museum

Love you mom

If he wanted nuclear war couldn't he just have nuked them using ICBMs? Also he isn't president yet.

Fell for it again

Guys, are you having hard time identifying obvious sarcasm?

Hearty kek

noy

It's fake

its not fake

U fuk

you

no survivors

We need another shoah

You forget you're on Sup Forums. Unless it has meme arrows in front of it, they can't differentiate between sincerity or sarcasm.

It's a joke dumbass. Of course there's not really a nuke in the fucking drone.

lame

wait what???
this must be some kind of 4D chess I just can't comprehend

Oh boy, libs are going nuts again!

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

holy shit

4D CHESS

Fucking amazing, I love this man.

Wtf I hate drones now

fucking piece of shit kys

He bit minutes in

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/810296499213139968

Its fake untill someone posts direct link.

When a petty thief admits to their crime and offers return of the property, refusing the property maximizes their shame.

context of OP's image related?

Donald is generating attention again.

His words are meaningless anyways. Trump could threaten to bomb China and China would act exactly the same.

fuck u barron

We need to burn down your house for this post.

So now the media which always positions itself against Trump has to start writing about how inadmissible it is that China took the drone. Which is what he wants them to do.

Sup Forums helped elect an Australian shitposter to the highest office in America. Wherever he is, he must also shitpost.

Omg it's not Trump's drone to give away