Everyone should live in large cities for the good of the environment...

Everyone should live in large cities for the good of the environment. It is much greener to have one or two massive cities than have lots of smaller cities.

nah

So how do you manage an hypothetical case of massive garbage dumping in much bigger cities? It would be the same amount but the sanitary situation of those cities would get much worse

Tokyo or Mexico City are not on my personal top ten cities where to live.

Because you're a bloody racist

It would be much better for the environment if everyone had their own patch of land on which to grow food and never venture farther than 15km from their home.
No need for roads, cars and fossil fuels.

I don't get why you would want to live in a tiny city shoebox AND pay more for rent than you would living in a decent sized place outside of a city. If you have the choice, it seems like a no-brainer.

>but muh night life
lol

how much land would someone need for this
keep in mind you need year round food and seasons make that really hard

That sounds pretty comfy desu senpai

What city is this? Where are muh trees?

Why is concentrated garbage better than spreading out over the land? I suspect the later is better, cities need to be fed from hundreds if not thousands of miles around. Small communities are far better to live in, less psychopaths. Obviously from a human cattle point of view, cities would be better but I am not a tard rancher.

Maybe if we start building them like pic related.
Most cities today are fucking garbage.

Everyone should become an antinatalist childfree atheist. It's much greener.

Tokyo.

KAWAI

You think it's nice until you go there and you get fed up with how every place looks the same.
Running in a circle like a fucking hamster. Fuck my life.

ITT: everyone is jealous they do not have this

Ah yes... the next time you go to war instead of needing to nuke 500 cities the enemy only needs to nuke 2... (There is a reason the US gov opted to move factories around after world war 2)

I don't really care about the buildings. There's more open space and vegetation that's allowed to exist. Especially if you plan expansion properly.

>Everyone should live for no more than $5 per day for the good of the environment.
Fixed

>radial cities
>not utter garbadge

>that part where everyone's driveways are overlapping
where is this?

Arcologies are the future desu.

Real Tokyo.

>That one cunt in the middle with the fruity ass garden

This looks like

TRIBAL WARS

IN

SPAAAAAAAACE!!!

To little land for my taste, you can't even put open terrace there. Make backyard x4 times more and it would be perfect.

>To little land for my taste
isn't a little too high of your expectations coming from a commieblock?

still nicer than your shithole country m8