Weed is for niggers

Weed, dope, ganja, chronic, 420, etc. It doesn’t matter what the jiggaboos, wiggers and hippies call it--its consumption is the mark of a loser degenerate.

It's helped me process a lot of red pills. Also helps me realize what I'm afraid of/what's stressing me out subconsciously. I'm totally against doing it more than every two weeks.

I smoke weed at least once every three or so months. I am also more successful than you.

Do you have anything to say?

I enjoy weed sometimes, especially when I get all giggly and laugh a lot. But sometimes I just end up so heavy and need to shut my eyes and lie down, I can't quite work out how to get to the giggles more, what's the deal with that?

Smonk moar all at once, instead of over long period of time

>I can't quite work out how to get to the giggles more, what's the deal with that?
that part of your brain is rotted away,sorry bro.

A

>its consumption is the mark of a loser degenerate.

Hitler and George Washington smoked weed

It's obvious teens shouldn't smoke weed, but it isn't very harmful is you smoke after your brain if fully developed. Your brain isn't gonna look very good if you start drinking young either.

mayb picture of brain is user who dont visit Sup Forums and users that do. so stop fukin consuming u fukin dipshit.

I agree that someone who smokes pot regularly will degenerate.

however, i know from experience that smoking pot actually destroyed my former view of self(which was not healthy and was result of bad upbringing).

all the defense mechanisms broke away and i was therapeutic. so i totally disagree that a drug like pot is something completely bad for you.

sometime you need to break it all away.

>Hitler and George Washington smoked weed
Both degenerate nigger loving aids victims.
Prove me wrong.

Weed is degenerate. If you smoke weed then
Tumblr--------->

when did hitler smoke weed?

george
>cherry kush
hitler
>sauer diesel

nuff said

After shooting up with horse semen.

That brain is toned as fuck you faggot

I fail to understand how you feel you are any better than some asshole sjw? You want to tell other people who aren't harming you in any tangible way, how to behave, because of your feelings and "facts" gleaned from government propaganda that appeals to your confirmation bias.

Can someone link me this study?

sativa vs indica

kek

Aside from making people articulate sentences that are unintelligible I don't think it really effects anything else

Those neurons are fucking ripped!

Sounds like you're mad that you cant ghandle the ganj

Wow, nice source. Totally convinced
brb gonna go dump out all my weed

its not good for you until you are old enough so you arent making a good point the goverment shouldnt dictatae what you smoke as long as nobody is hurt

What's with all the anti-weed shilling on pol lately? Smoke what you want, drink what you want, just don't be an obnoxious fag about it. In b4
>Muh herbal jew
>dude it's just a plant

Good

Why you mad leafbro?
Didn't the cool kids invite you to a smoke sesh when you was in high school?

Hell yeah I'd love to tone my brain

I usually have haze, could that be it?

>Sounds like you're mad that you cant ghandle the ganj
Seems like you are already past the pic in OP.
Also no one really gives a single fuck you degenerates rot your brain I'm not paying for your bills.
Get a good tax lawyer and dodge those fucking taxes.

>If you ever wondered why there are no nigger hate threads.

No fucking joke user! I got a temporary ban for a similar thread and it was posted on fucking Sup Forums years ago.

Something about niggers having big dicks so that southern farmers could assist them with breeding just like they do to cattle.

On his birthday

Who is hiring these mods? I don't want to see Sup Forums die
What will I do with myself

>once every three or so months

we've got a badass over here

It's actually really good for you if you eat it. I eat weed everyday and feel amazing.

wtf is this.

>Posts vaguely political off-topic echochamber Sup Forums-tier threads
>"W-why am I getting banned? WTF!"

>it takes ten years to get weed from America
DUDE AY LMAO THIS WEED IS FROM A DECADE AGO

Nigger hate threads are a Sup Forums staple you dumbass newfag mod.

implying anyone is actually surprised that it's bad for you
>loser liberals will cry themselves to sleep over this

Moot, those under 21 shouldn't be smoking it in the first place. Good thing we make it illegal so those under age have no possibility of ever even obtaining it.

fuckin kek

Yes, and they've always been against the rules. This board has been on the chopping block many times for that and getting moot involved with the FBI.

I use a small amount daily and my grades have actually improved since high school, when I did not. I have a lot of energy naturally and so I tend not to focus as well without out.
>inb4 liberal mind control plant

I do it maybe once a month and only when my friends do it. It sucks when you're the only one not laughing at the stupidest shit and I'm not smoking my brain to shit so it's no big deal.

>illegal
>means they can't get it
funny

would the US engage in a multi decade war against drugs if it didn't work? Obviously those for legalization just want their 10 year old's to walk into a pot store and smoke up.

You are being ironic right?

Weed user here, but I would suggest you stop. It's really no secret that weed has a negative effect on adolescents. Really, you shouldn't start using until you are 21-25.

Everything is degeneracy, just don't act like a degenerate

Of course not. That 13 year old I saw on the street was just buying oregano is all. After all pot is like, illegal.

nigger hate threads are board culture

deleting threads on Sup Forums doesn't make your race any less inferior, lil black boi :^]

Stfu

Weed is for Successful Niggers

I'm 20, smoke weed every day, make $27/hr and have 21k in the bank

+1
>yet you give your tax money to transvestites who request sex changes in prison
>and people who drink themselves sick
Seems like you're hanging onto a picture when we live in a propagandized world currently. You really think the truth will come out when cannabis threatens the profits of pharmaceutical companies? The biggest opponents of legalization are
>Pharmaceutical companies
>Alcohol brewers
>Tobacco industry

You really aren't much smarter than the people you claim to be above.

R A R E

>You really aren't much smarter than the people you claim to be above.
I can tell you're not very smart.

>yet you give your tax money to transvestites who request sex changes in prison
>and people who drink themselves sick
Yeah I don't pay taxes for drug addicts and dumb asses like you but surely tell my tax lawyer to include a little for these degenerates, what a fucking retard you are.

the government knows weed is irrelevant whether good or bad and only want to legalize it so less niggers go to jail and dont strain the prison system so much

both brains have already turned into de rasta flag tho

hehee

Add alcohol to the list and I'm with you.

what happens if i text that number?!?!?

just text and ask if you can get some medication

Thread just got deleted.

Nigger threads are relevant as Ito threads are to Sup Forums learn about the culture before you post you dumb double nigger.