White identity more mainstream than 5-10 yrs ago?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?

If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop it?
Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here after Trump. We need to come together, now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why stop it?

>why not

It's too late.

It should have been where it is now about 30 years ago.

My Theory,

>The SJW and far left movement has become more prominent and obnoxious.

>People begin to sincerely hate SJW's.

>All SJW's bitch about all day is racism and sexism.

>people become racist and sexist out of spite towards the SJW's and the left.

Also the Trayvon Martin and general black lives matter shit which is entirely illegitimate. People hate them too and become racist as a result.

Trump is a genius and he is redpilling the american people.

Dumbass identity politics aren't redpilled they're CANCER. Wake the fuck up!

WHITE RACISM IS JUST AS WRONG AS ANTIWHITE RACISM

FML

bmp

Correct. Political ineptitude by powerful forces built the Alt-Right. BLM especially was such a bad investment, it literally turned the police forces into the Alt-Right for NO political gain.

Comparatively, MLK was very reluctant to support Black activists who had a shady record. Rosa Parks was 'chosen' because she was a stellar citizen. Before her, a single mom actually approached MLK to fight for desegregated buses, but he turned her down, because he wanted to win and she wasn't a winning ticket.

Compare that to BLM who specifically sought out the worst kinds of criminals due to their political ineptitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE

I honestly can't believe people signed off on it. It's maddening.

>tfw mlk would've stayed as a small-town priest if he knew what he created

MLK was a devoutly religious, well paid mega-church pastor who has more in common with the Evangelical movement than the modern Left. Which is part of the reason why he was so successful. The Left today couldn't actually 'repeat' his tactics even if they wanted to.

this is true

Liberals have spent the last 6 years telling white people they are ALL (without exception) colonialist cunts with "privilege" (I wish I knew where to get some of that)

THAT'S what has caused white racial identity

To be honest it is completely illogical that all other races are allowed to be proud of themselves and form together as a voting bloc to express their interests while white people are not. It makes no fucking sense. We are being attacked from all sides so we have to fight the fuck back.

you seem VERY biased

>>usa
>>white
there no white people left on earth my dear burger, been on united states and im amazed by the amount of half-breed human trash, united states was never white land,

Biased how? I have an opinion, of course I do, like everybody else

The thing is that most people who voted Trump probably weren't thinking about race at all, they were thinking about jobs, immigration, the direction of the country, the fact that Hillary was more concerned with moral grandstanding than helping the working classes economically

The racial awareness of whites is coming mainly from young people I guess (as you can see with the alt-right), but also some older people who are reading the news and thinking "why the fuck are we always seeing stories of minorities being celebrated, and white people being bastards / 'over-represented' / people who have to be 'called out' for things they personally had nothing to do with"?

BBC News has comment sections on their articles and I comment on them quite a lot. There are A LOT of people on there who are becoming racially aware of whiteness (and I reckon these are middle aged people, not youngsters, based on their language and opinions). For example there was a story the other day that Greg Dyke, head of the FA (Football Association, England's governing body for football - the real one, not handegg) had said the leaders of the FA were too "old and white". And commenters were like "hang on, what the fuck is wrong with being white, especially in a country that is 87% white? Should they be fired because they're white? Or should we allow those who are best at the job to do it?"

So yes. Here in the UK as well as the US, whites are becoming more racially aware - and I would argue in Europe, as well. You can see this in the "Generation Identitaire" movement which started in France, and is now in Germany and other countries too.

>jobs, immigration, the direction of the country, the fact that Hillary was more concerned with moral grandstanding than helping the working classes economically

tru
based britbong. slapped the queens titties and say hello for me, will ya?

Er... no. No thanks. I respect our queen, thank you very much.

But thanks for calling me based I guess.

what is this fucking cucking? mlk was a degenerate communist who fucked whores, and also a nigger may I remind you.

>/r/eddit

Actually, genetic tests found that American whites were "disturbingly" pure. One of the reasons the kikes are pushing so hard for racemixing, but it doesn't really work. Liberals don't breed and fundamentalists are loathe to marry outside of their religious group. Conservative Christian whites are the source of most of the white births in the country, being well above replacement.

wtf is wrong with reddit??

>I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here after Trump. We need to come together, now!

I white flighted the fuck outta Huntington Beach in 2015.

How is it in Commiefornia now for a white man?

I was getting into fights with the sub human brown skinned shaved headed hispanic cockroaches on an almost weekly basis.

14/88

Fucking shitskins are the majority race in that state, thanks to the anti-American, traitor politicians who declare it a "sanctuary city".

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Becuase the media know the public are onto their dirty game and are now trying to backtrack.

>Peru
>Knowing anything about anything

>If so, what is causing it?

Identity politics.

If liberals had let society equal out naturally over time and stopped drawing lines in the sand everything would have gone the way they wanted it to eventually. They tried to force it and so white people got sick of their shit.

If you spend years telling a group of people how shitty they are they will have a tendency to group up and fight back, you'd think blacks and gays and the like could understand that. Apparently not.

>>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California
big deal

You didn't respond to my post: Pls respond

Sorry it's a bit long

Probably because whites deserve an identity more than anyone else. I don't care about the comfort and rights of various other races, when they have an entire continents and countries exclusively of their own race. Whites do not - but dwindling white countries are the only countries in the world that have to deal with other races coming to their land and complaining about their rights.

Niggers have an enormous continent populated entirely by other niggers and no one else. Chinks have billions of their own in their ethnic states, a sea of black hair and black eyed chinks. The arab states, ethnic jewish state, india - I could go on.

If you continue to press it, the killing will start. Whites have their right to exist in peace, further if they were so shitty everyone on the entire planet wouldn't be trying to come here asking for dey gibs.

I am ready to kill for this - are you?

>big deal

It is for whites who just want to live in a nice white area.

Fucking mexishits lowering property values wherever they breed out of control at.

California used to be a nice white place to live.

>ready to kill for access to white people and white taxes
It sounds absolutely insane on paper, but it only works if we allow liberals to betray everything.

Why do you think the California state and US government allowed this to happen:

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

They actually encouraged it...by setting up sanctuary cities and giving these illegals drivers licensees etc.

Hillary was white too, the only black person running was Ben Carson(R) right?

resistance to white identity is causing its rise

This... but MAYBE it is not too late. We have to keep on fighting. No mater what happens or what comes.

Oh is this thread again.

Guarantee that OP is the same retard who made that "IM A REDDIT TRUMP SUPPORTER FUCK RACISM" thread.

He was a god dam reverend roundabout.

There was nothing wrong with white voters voting for a black man 8 years ago, but when you keep peddling this anti-white message and identity politics for that period of time, you're going to see white people actually act like a minority and vote like one.

That's what happened. Nothing changed, it's just that the message and the Democratic party changed.

>just trying to support trump and get good trade deals again
>some racist kike takes my picture because of the color of my skin and hair

At least at this point, I'm figuring the kikes keep writing newspaper headlines like this, not to convince others, but to make themselves feel right in their own, genocidal thinking.

>6 years

Been a few decades longer than THAT, user, but welcome to the party finally anyhow.

This. If you don't believe he was privileged just google his childhood home.

so what if I am

dude, racism is STUPID

You may not be interested in identity politics but identity politics is interested in you.

It's a foundational biological reality that we've been told to ignore for 50 years. Being ignorant of it will LITERALLY destroy the west you dumbass

it's the jews. They hate us.

bullshit

Jews aren't a borg they are just human individual PEOPLE

The left pushed identity politics so hard they ended up creating this, not only on race but also on gender.

''If they're are doing it, why can't I do it?''

you may have a point acutally. fuck

Inland Empire here, nothing but sunshine and rainbows for me. Where are you OP?

same wtf

Ontario here

people identify with the part of themselves that is most attacked.

a gay man might be many things.
>white
>son
>brother
>nephew
>cis
>etc

but the point is that he identifies as gay because it's the most attacked part of his identity.

bring us to 2016.. being white and male are two heavily attacked identities which has led to the rise of the MRA movement and alt-right. if they want to extinguish this rising identity they need to cease their attacks.

> people identify with the part of themselves that is most attacked.
This actually makes tons of sense

Wow it really does.

city? Let's meet and debate. You'll be deconverted from racism in minutes. Don't worry, I'm not hostile. I don't hate racists I just think you're wrong.

You'll lose badly if you go up against someone with reality and facts on their side who can articulate it.

Humans are inherently tribalist. Do you believe in evolution? Or are you silly enough to think we can fix biology with a few years of social engineering?

Nothing has changed. Trump got less of the White vote than Romeny did in 2012.

Maybe I'll lose but I feel like I have a chance. I'm openminded enough to hear people out. Racists aren't evil, they're just deluded.

I want to reach out to them and show them they're brainwashed just like SJWs

Whitepenis masterrace ftfw. Let's keep bringin down them circ numbers and uppin the restoration numbers

Majority of Jews are:
Globalists
Feminists
Leftists
Pro-immigration

>Wow it really does
you're conflating the rise of trump with the rise of white identity.

>I am ready to kill for this - are you?

Of course, but it's a first mover problem. Right now, it would be stupid.

which is sad but it doesn't mean we can just be hateful towards Jews

>Racists aren't evil, they're just deluded.

Maybe reconsider that point.

man i wish i was a blonde haired blue eyed german. fucking hate being an anglo

>anti-SJW libertarian
kys and sage

It's been more than six years, try since the end of fucking WWII

This

You post this every day.

Fuck off.

I post it occasionally to enlighten people.

Chris Brown really did it for me. That shit was so absolutely wild. For about 2 weeks "nigger" came completely appropriate to say at my High School

It's almost like the 80s.

Almost.

If the guy from inland empire can PLEASE contact me I would love to discuss this. These issues matter to me.

Let me know how well your high ideals about libertarianism are received by the 85iq brown people.

Lol

Probably not desu. Demographics still haven't shifted far enough in the US to make white block voting and power retention impossible (as seen with Trump's surprise victory). In Europe demographics are still heavily in favour of whites and assuming ~60% is the point of no return, Europe still has a quarter century to recover. This should be enough time considering how quickly things are accelerating. I couldn't dream that Western politics would be in this state 2 years ago. Things will (probably) be okay.

I'm not hopeful for America or Canada for that matter.

>how do we stop it

Where are you?

Well, that and it was the left-wing that began seriously pushing "identity politics".

In the 80's, "white America" did not think of themselves as "white America". They were just "America". Any black people who wanted to work a middle class job, raise a middle class family and live in a middle class neighborhood was welcome to be a part of this America.

But for SJWs, that wasn't good enough. That black family needed their own, separate "black America". Latinos needed a "Latino America". Everyone needed their own ethnic or cultural or sexually-identified America.

So.... white people started to think of themselves as "white America" because while they were inclusive, all these new SJW groups are not. White Americans are forced into their own group whether they like it or not.

It's basically what the SJWs wanted but now they they're getting it, they realize they don't want it.

Probably too fucking late for that.

All identity politics are more popular than they have been for a very long time.

1. Globalism being a failure.

It's not just BLM or the Alt-Right. There are far extreme iterations of this occurring in areas more hardly hit by advanced telecommunications and ope borders - See ISIS and their return to medieval era politics and beliefs.

2. The left pushing identity politics. Just as "Post-Truth" journalism and their adherence to Alinsky has blow up in their face, so too has identity politics. They were naive to believe their enemies wouldn't see what they were doing and emulate it.

Likewise with their new insistence on "Fake News" and "Outside Influence" (they are essentially mainstreaming and appropriating the paranoid fringe of the right - what they don't realize is that they are now normalzing the concepts).

They definitely are, I would guess because the typical racist groups are finally succeeding in convincing the public that Liberals and Jews are racist against white people.

Now they feel they need some kind of advocacy group.

Immigration probably helps a lot, I can't imagine the idea of being flooded (replaced) by immigrants being too popular.

I hope things will be okay. Sweden and Germany are already close to the point of no return and it's scary how quickly that happened.

They just took some random kid in the audience and labeled him a white identitarian/nationalist. Fucking kikes. If that guy wasn't a white nationalist before the rally, he is now.

SJWs didn't exist until like the last 5 yrs

Your theory is spot on.

>Says "Slightly more prominent"
Way more than slightly, you out of touch faggot.

>>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here after Trump. We need to come together, now!
Get out then faggot

this is bigger than you

He has a racist look to me for some reason. I might be imagining it?

Sadly, you might be right. When will Sup Forums realize that identitarianism is cancerous bullshit? Stop acting like ethnic or racial or genetics matter.

I hate some Whites and love some nonwhites. lmfao

It's different for Europe.

Britain being destroyed worries me more than Australia's struggles. Seriously. It's a much deeper exisistential concern.

>He has a racist look to me for some reason. I might be imagining it?
What does that tell you? Where does your idea of what a racist person looks like come from? Hollywood. Who runs Hollywood? The Jews are programming us to think an average white guy looks like an evil racist.

He doesn't look evil to me, just ignorant and "far right" for some reason.

And I am telling you that you think because of the kikes in hollywood. It's not for "some reason," it's clearly for THAT reason

Quit harvesting info.

I don't love Jews, man, I just think you might be taking it all a little too far. Going full White nationalist is like... extreme as fuck.

Right now we can still KILL id. politics.

these issues matter that's why I posted it several times in the past

>ps-I am balls deep in Southern Florida and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here after Trump. We need to come together, now!

First he's from Southern Florida and now Southern California.

>Right now we can still KILL id. politics.
No you can't. Identity is at the center of politics. You're gonna find that out the hard way if you don't get on board now.

that was a mistaken typage

I am not from south florida

but my GF is fucking Mexican