Why isn't Trump going to jail her?

Why isn't Trump going to jail her?

He's trying to bring the country together. Also it would be inappropriate for the president to spend his time going after his former political rival.

Not that I agree with that. I think he should have it investigated quietly. Certainly the actions of Loretta Lynch and her justice department need to be reviewed for corruption. He should just keep it quiet and not be super involved. Pursuing these things isn't the presidents job.

Because Rance Priebus will instead.

She got so cuckqueaned, I'd even have a little pity for her if she was arrested.
let her rip in pieces

>calls out the current administration for talking about military operations in the open thus allowing the enemy plan ahead
>implying he's not saying this to let her guard down and jackhammer her when she's not expecting it

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Same reason he says he will build a wall. Because politicans can promise endless amount of BS and people will actually believe it will be done. This is politics 101 guys.

leverage against the dems.

>Also it would be inappropriate for the president to spend his time going after his former political rival.

I don't think you really appreciate how mind bogglingly large the US Government really is. He could stick a team of FBI on her indefinitely and it wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket.

She's going to jail. Trump's a man of his word. He's just lying low until Jan 20. When he officially takes office, it's going to be a week of world changing events. You blue pills are going to be gobsmacked.

professional courtesy you retards

They wont jail the repubs 15 years from now then

Implying he's not lying to obongo to keep him from pardoning her.

>implying the Dems will stage a comeback

Good luck with that after he puts all of them in prison.

He never said he wouldn't let his AG do it. And really, that would be the best way to go about it, let investigators do their job without any thumbs on the scales and no airplane rendezvous.

Won't do anything but make you look like a sore winner.

There is very little to gain. Her political aspirations are basically over.

Because having her suicided will be more just.

>sore winner

Hitler executed his opponents. CNN says Trump is Hitler. Well then, let's hope he lives up to that reputation.

Jail is too good for this slut

The fitting punishment would be having Donald Trump kick her to death on live television

that's not what presidents do, other people have the responsibility.

He is not going to, but Sessions will, he hates her with passion

talk about it next month

I can only imagine this fear is what's keeping Hillary real fucking quiet right now.

She knows how the Don feels about revenge.

They should be in prison for a myriad of other things besides losing an election that was a sure thing

the Clintons are untouchable. this will never change

Word in conspiracy circles is that white hats in US military intelligence are going to wait until Obama is out of office so he can't pardon her. A "preemptive pardon" will not be enough.

Romney, McCain, Weiner, and others may also be exposed for mafia-like behavior.

No he won't. She's above the law.

We don't care anymore do we?

Why jail a good friend?

The repercussions are too deep and the path of dominos is too long.

Might not be worth it, possibly any trial would risk US security. They might have no choice if she doesn't just drop out of politics quietly though.

Or there never was a case and you were lied to under mudslinging. Same as how Comey says he has three emails, then says he doesn't. So which is it? Which part did he lie on?
Cause I can go to NARA and wait a while then see all 60 k emails. Can't take copies with me though.

if he doesn't i will support him no more. that's what we were fighting for, if he doesn't go full on with the justice for everyone everything will go back to haw it was or worse in a decade or sooner

No that's not what we were fighting for, you irrelevant Soviet rape baby

Yeah we're fighting for Goldman's Sachs right to anal circumcision.

ok then good luck with chelsey clinton and alexander soros taking over your country for the rothschilds

You just hate women, don't you?

she's already imprisoned in a feeble carcass of a body.

these

Because congress is going to do it.

be patient young padowan. the board has only just been set for his game of 4,444dimensional chess

hope you're right user, I'm counting on that as well

>I will not personally hire a private inbestigator
>:DDDDDDD

because she isn't actually guilty of anything and you are all suckers obviously

he'll never be inaugurated and she'll be president

They're old friends

The Clintons are being good people, and as long as they remain good people he won't go after them.

Because presidents aren't kings, and don't get to just throw people in dungeons.

NO REFUNDS

He is going to jail her. If he makes it certain he will do it, Obama will pardon her before he leaves office. On January 20th (or shortly after), he will do a complete 180 and send her to jail.

Filthy rich oil sheiks donating money to a charity that gives aids medication to children in 3rd world countries is way worse than a foreign county committing espionage in order to interfere in another countries democratic elections

Trump doesn't have to. Preet has an active investigation of the CF going. Bitch is going down!

Roger Stone says that "Podesta better start grabbing his ankles" so I think we'll at least get one happening or two

>not knowing what a millennial is

Hes waiting for obongo to get out of office so he cant just parden her when he goes after her

That evil cunt should be in HELL not jail, hell.

>cuckqueaned
Oh right that word exists.

Because he never actually gave a damn about anything he promised to do beyond those promises' ability to attract voters. Now that he no longer needs you, he feels that he no longer needs to do anything he's promised (beyond the stuff he personally wants to do, like lowering taxes for rich people like himself and wealthy corporations like his).

He played you like a damn fiddle.

this. literally this.

Because it doesn't help him personally now. Anyone who thought Trump was in this for anyone other than Trump was a fool.