Hourly USA hate thread

Fellow Sup Forumslacks, among all the divide and conquer and shilling on this board, I noticed something that unites us all, that breaks all barriers. We may have differences, we may have grudges against each others, but something unites all nations.

Perhaps not everyone, but most people, no matter if fascist or communist, atheist or christian, german or jew, romanian or hungarian, anglo or aryan, italian or white, african or chinese, emu or australian, brasilian or human, toilet paper only or bidet user, and whatever possible antagonism you can think about, all can agree in something.

The hate of the jewnited cuckstates of 'murrriKKKa and their inhabitants, the americucks. No matter if ""white"", kike, spic, nigger, LGBT or whatever, the eternal shart is the natural enemy of civilization, destroyer of mankind. Even actual kikes will agree that american kikes are worse.

So let us all rejoice and put our differences aside, to unite and share a good ol' USA hate thread.

but i liek usa

moar 9/11 gifs

Right answer, son.

DELETE THIS!

Why do Americunts not travel?

Well, they have passports and the money and all.

They're just too fat to get through the metal detectors.

No sand nigger, its because there is no reason to go outside the US. Non-white countries are like garbage dumps, Europe and Canada are cucked, and Australia has too many animals that can kill you.

>tfw city is a million times better than any amerishit city

>"sandnigger"

okee dokee

POST MORE AMERICAN VARIANTS

You ever shoot aspider?It fucking disappears those bastards are illusive

That looks like do town Detroit achmed post a photograph of a real city like Seattle or NYC

We dont like you here GTFO of our safe space

>it's an "Argie tries to insult other countries" thread

amerikkka is scum and deserves of the death

>USA
>Country
>Not Jewish man playground

I love the USA. Please fuck off now.

WE NEED BACKUP ALQAEDA IS HERE DO YOU HEAR THE DRONES IN THE DISTANCE ABU HAJAR? They're coming for u

Get off of our site.

Queen of the USA

As you can notice on the pic the most desirable female on USA wears two hamburguers on each butt. This is considered a sign of dominance is American culture.

>our site
It's under supervision of a kang.

fuck off you black bastard

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

USA will fall within our lifetimes. Long live to China and Russia

DELET

t. Kuka

You need to go back.

keked audibly

Got ya covered

>Coming from Argentia

We can all agree 9/11 was funny as fuck

This pic shows an American man passed out with ketchup all over his face.Americans love to eat.

Thanks, Loo

this one isn't a gif hope you don't mind

another pic

>Good ol' memories

>I noticed something that unites us all, that breaks all barriers. We may have differences, we may have grudges against each others, but something unites all nations.
>Perhaps not everyone, but most people, no matter if fascist or communist, atheist or christian, german or jew, romanian or hungarian, anglo or aryan, italian or white, brasilian or human, toilet paper only or bidet user, and whatever possible antagonism you can think about, all can agree in something.

Fuck the gipsies

Tank u

post more fat americans plz. Those fat retards make me laugh.

>I AMMM IRISSHHHHHHHH CANT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT THE NEIGHBOR OF MY BROTHER'S GRANDMOTHER'S WAS IRISHHH IN THE 1700's?!

>WE WUZZ IRISHH KINGG GODAMN IT

Your city is shit. Here's a test - tell us what would happen if you were seen kissing your girlfriend in public during the day while holding her hand, and she was wearing a miniskirt, chewing gum, and smoking a cigarette

All of these would land you in jail.

Friendly reminder OP is a proxy-using shill.

Here's another one of his threads, where he fucked up using a proxy and is trying to double down on it.

YOUR DIGITS... they are... BEAUTIFUL!

Yes.

Jealousy.

Is

Something

That

Lots

Of

People

Have

In

Common.