Does anyone else here want a civil war for personal reasons?

So I have a confession to make.

If a civil war breaks out soon, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

Why? Because I want to start over again, in my personal life. Be reborn. And that kind of thing just simply isn't possible in a society as structured as ours.

That and it sounds like it would be good fun (for a little while, at least).

What are your personal reasons for wanting civil war in Burgerland, Sup Forums?

you'll end up dead on day 1 you faggot

I want there to be chaos for life to have meaning again. Its honestly hard to be man when there isn't the opportunity to either kill or defend, nothing left to conquer, and basically, where courage is no longer needed.

Please, kek.

I want it to happen but I'm not delusional enough to think I'm manly enough or know enough to survive.

I'd more than likely die the first few days.

Pretty much this

It amazes me that people who have never witnessed conflict would actually want a war.

.t someone who actually fled a civil war

Its okay to die, in that case. But I think if we're lucky, we'll get to feel alive for once.

Implying i wont welcome the sweet release from this hell

I bet you couldnt even kill a rabbit you catch

But anyways, it is in every living things blood to want to go to war. War is constant, we evolved with it

taking away war from humans messes with evolution. We are becoming deformed in our brains because of lack of war

To see the SJWs up against the wall. They are literal witches who sacrifice children to Satan.

you feel there is nothing to conquer because there is not much to conquer on a college campus or behind your computer screen

start a business, pick up an instrument, join a racing circuit, or go off the grid

The system cannot be saved.

It has to have a hard restart. There's literally no other way to effectively do this. Millions will die, but there is a cost to everything and we cannot continue like this.

>Does anyone else here want a civil war
No.

>.t someone who actually fled a civil war
>Leafland
EVERY FUCKING TIME

I'm actually really successful in life in terms of money. Not yet a millionaire or anything, but definitely upper middle class. Its just that overall, it feels like the meaningful things are gone.

So you're essentially asking if you're the only underage here? No, you probably aren't.

Yes.

This and this is the same edglord zombie apocalypse wanting bullshit as always.
Your gonna die almost immediately.

I used to want civil war like you, OP.

Then I realized there are multiple parasites waiting in the wings for a breakdown. These people would steamroll any movement that you would like.

The real civil war is and has been a secret one.

I'm Ukrainian, idiot, I moved here in 2015

you guys are some faggot ass bitches. hoping for a civil war? come on now, get a grip losers

>Implying Slavs are any better than shitskins

why do you want to start over user? what's your story?

honestly that's a win/win for me. If I die, I get to die, which would be great, if I survive, I get to loot and have a fun time killing shit and going apeshit.

I think we all look so forward to the end times because we ourselves are always a few bad breaks away from going full elliot rodgers or kurt cobain.

if there is mayor social unrest in my country, and i ran into people that i hate or have fucked me, i would kill them yes.

If a civil war breaks out I'm looking forward to getting out of debt!

My bad, thought you were a rapefugee.

Fuck off with your divide and conquer bullshit, you dirty kike.

Genuinely wouldn't mind dying. Fuck this shit earth, man.

Itd be fine if i was guaranteed to survive. Or like i had an ironman suit and i could fuck up plebs while enjoying the post apocolypse world.

One of us fought to defend his country from invaders

It isn't the Brits

1,400 children betrayed

He who loses his life shall find it. Deus Vult.

Pyotr? In Peterborough? sup nigga it's Dan

why dont you just jump off of a building then and spare eveyone your stupid dramatic antics. No one really cares if you say to fuck this shit earth. dont you get it crybaby?

Which is why we would never give you a star on our flag.

I'm an 18 yo neet high school drop out and I wish I could just go back in time and live a simple life.

I wish The Roman Empire would return.

life cant be much simpler than what it is now, living in your parents basement. maybe ur parents should confiscate ur computer lol

I want a civil war in hopes of purging satanic psychopathic globalists and liberals and illegals.

Nation first before myself.

For the greater good.

I just wish I could get a job desu.
I want to be a human again.

And those who don't will find themselves with new purpose in their lives. Seeing death and suffering firsthand and knowing that any day might be their last would help people realize how precious life is, and help them keep from squandering their days in mindless hedonism. If they survived that is.

Nah I live in Brampton, friend.

>What are your personal reasons for wanting civil war in Burgerland, Sup Forums?
To destroy the leftist regime and culture. Were you expecting something else?

you have to go back

I want a civil war because I want niggers and leftists to fucking die

What makes you think you wouldn't screw that up too?

Where did it go? from my count, its up to a few billion members right now

>you have to go back

What are you gonna if I don't, gain some more weight?

This, fuck my mortgage.

>Fuck off with your divide and conquer bullshit
Either youre a butthurt slav or you've never seen a slav in your life.

FPBP

>all this talk

Gas the kikes race war now

No it'll ruin all my stock investments.

The war we evolved with was with sharp stick and pointy rocks though. The kind or war we wage now a days, kills way to many "warriors", with all of them dead we are left with all the "beta males". The "warriors" had children and the "beta males" raised them after the "warrior" died in war. There are too many "beta males" to successfuly start over again.

Keep stacking your shekels kike, it's happening.

see pic related. It would be just as dangerous in populated areas here

I want it because I can't stand he corruption anymore. Everyone I meet is sleeping around on each other, cheating, engaging in various degrees of degeneracy.

Who says you'd lose money in civil war?

>implying death isn't inevitable
>implying anything in this life matters anyway
>implying you won't be dead too

kys

Wouldn't it be easier to just start improving yourself?

Like this faggot saidBecome the kike, manage your 'investments' on both sides of the war so no matter who loses, you win.

Not a terrible way to go. Better than turning into a cancer zombie on chemo or getting run over walking across the street by a texting teenager.

just to satisfy my bloodlust and finally be able to act on my ptsd in the state of nature that a civil war would be.

>Implying you wouldn't stay a fucking loser if any other human being would survive

I know the feeling of wanting to start over, user.
But, seriously? You want war to break out just for this selfish and childish desire?

Hell, if you want something big to happen, just wish for the planet to blow the fuck up.

Everyone would be happy.
I know i would.