How to prevent murder in America

Ban guns.

America is the only developed country where people kill each other at alarming rates. It is the only developed country where large massacres happen regularly. Almost all killing in America is done through guns. Take away the guns and we stop the killing. It's a very simple solution.

I want to have an intelligent conversation, if you have nothing intelligent to contribute please keep scrolling.

>flag

Go away, your kind is not welcome here.

Ban black people

most violent crime is committed in black communities or by black people

I'd bet you'd ban cars because some drunk drivers run people over

>Massacre Control
I'll agree to that. From here on out, mass murder is illegal.

Please refrain from criticism of our countries 2nd amendment, xir.

ikr i was talking to my best friend (hes a crip) & he said that all of them AND the bloods would just get along if guns were illegal because what are you gonna do

no more bang bang

also my uncle said he wouldn't shoot up any more schools either

This. Guns make America 3rd world tier in regards to violence, they need to be banned.

Wow did you really just advocate for the total genocide of mestizos, indios, and africans from the north american continent in a roundabout way?

Pretty sure that's illegal in cucknada

>America is the only developed country
Everything else you said was shit.

>leaf

This is now a Canada hate thread

Jokes on you, I'm asian.

remember that time picard suspended monogamy and instituted a eugenics program on a world to save a dying race

shame it was a wesley episode

No. Taking away guns does not stop the killing you moron, Mexico is proof enough of this

How retards like you are afraid of an inert tool and not afraid of the black hands that use them is beyond me

>Didn't consider the xe could have been an Canadian asian.

Racist and sexist much?

Ban all mexicans and niggers. There I have successfully made America a rich, prosperous and safe nation.

Holy shit you're a fucking genius.

Why didn't I think of that?

Stop racist cops.

So you ban the guns, but 95% of people already have guns.

How the fuck is that going to help?

Take them away? You might as well declare civil war. People will not give them up on.

No ... tl;dr - ban guns to stop murder

The answer is so simple...

The police in counties all across the country need to go door to door and seize weapons. That's the only logical way.

Holy shit! How did we never think of this before?

You're more likely to die in the shower
You're more likely to die from accidentally drinking drain cleaner
>ban guns

Fucking leafs trying to talk about another countries gun control laws while they're all turning into cucked faggots.

HAHAHAHA.

Don't you leafs have anything else to talk about besides America? What the fuck is the deal? Fix your own shitty country. Start Canada posts and discuss you're own retarded shit. You are seriously the most apathetic country. Like fucking leafs in the wind.

> shitty mental health care system
> high-crime areas are naturally predisposed to violence and crime is high for a variety of factors
> people will find a way to kill each other no matter what fucking laws you put in place

Yeah, guns are totally the source of the problem. Banning them will fix everything,

in before your*

They wouldn't tho

So you're saying that it's justifiable to bust into every single person's house in america to forcibly remove all of their weapons? Assuming you could even get them all which i guarantee you can not. How the fuck would you organize any sense of task force to even do that without taking on real risk and without inciting civil revolt?

This is a pathetic analysis which has been given next to no thought.

Our murder rate is consistent with our racial demographics. Each of our racial groups has a murder rate equal or less than that of their home countries.

Fuk u
Check em

you have to be 18 to post on this board

There's nothing wrong with our country, it's an accepting tolerant place. And we have a very small amount of gun violence because of our strict gun laws, it's great.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

please, kek, let it be tomorrow

I highly doubt the American would revolt. They are cucked sheep. They would hand their guns over with smiles on their faces.

Telling an American that guns should be banned is like telling a teenager that masturbation is bad.

Good, then fuck off xir and tell your boyfriend that xhe is getting on my nerves.

>dubs
What did Kek mean by this?

You're adorable. Deluded, but adorable.

Poverty is the biggest predictor for crime.
The way you end up in poverty in the free market is through low intelligence which results in low usefulness and low value.
Race makes the largest difference in intelligence from an IQ standpoint while ACT and SAT score have consistent gaps between races as well at any socioeconomic level.

Wrong xhe.

I meant this leaf>Too many fucking leafs blowing around in this thread.

Silly leafs, we're not you!

Remember when we burned down your whitehouse? We can do it again

>How to prevent murder in America
Ban niggers.

The only guns people should be allowed to have are hunting rifles.

Nobody needs an automatic assault rifle with a 30 round clip. That's far too excessive and unnecessary. Society shouldn't have to suffer for your overcompensation for having a small penis.

Also, the 2nd amendment never says that you're allowed to own a gun. It only says that the country should maintain a well-regulated militia.

It's the same faggot leaf making this thread every day.

How much do you know about america?

Fuck off with your gender neutral pronouns. Doesn't matter that you're trying to use them ironically. You're willingly adhering to taking it upon yourself to be the mouthpiece of a radical left ideology. You sound like the most beta poster here. Please stop.

You mean the British from Britain under the British flag with British officers in command of British weapons and British soldiers?

It's a FREEDOM thing. You wouldn't understand.

Friendly reminder

Massacres are illegal

its lefty mods actually

All of those people/entities which became Canada and Canadians in 1867? Yes

He isn't wrong

You let BLM disrupt entire cities and did nothing
You let Israel take over your country and did nothing
You let black people rape and murder whites and do nothing about it

Don't get me wrong, Canada sucks, but you suck almost as badly as we suck

it already is illegal

Wow, excuse me xir I didn't mean to offend.

55 years later. They were still British. No Canadian has ever torched the white house

>disguises infringement of rights with appeal to emotion

>Does xhe have a point?

That's where your wrong and always will be wrong because history doesn't lie

Then why does it keep happening? We banned murder therefore murder is gone

You're oppressing me with the assumption that I don't conform to binary genders. I'm sending the PC police to your house as we type.

>literally shown that Canadians didn't do it because they weren't real
>"NUH UH"

How sad is Canadian life that you need to lie about known history on the internet?

>bu-bu you can't deport millions of illegals and build a wall! its impossible!
>but its entirely possible to turn entire police forces against citizens that bear arms and expect it to go smoothly
Just give up.

Xir is general neutral leaf. Plus cis-genders can't be oppressed you fucking bigot.

>we wuz whyte hauz burnerz n shiet
Again, that was the British. And 'member when the Canadian Parliamentary was sacked and burned TWO times by American forces?

Fuck off Canada.

destroyed

>55
What does kek mean by this

I would like to kill you at an alarming rate. Banning leafs would cut down on massacres induced by excessive faggotry

The years between the White House burning and Canada being formed. Kek hates Leafs

Xir is a madeup word which has no meaning. It's oppressive to men and women. Cis is a word stolen from chemistry. It is also oppressive.

Calling me a bigot is oppressive.

The law states if I experience a negative impact intention or not as a result of my internal subjective experience, that is discrimination and oppression and is actionable by law.

Have fun at the extrajudicial social justice tribunals.

You skip your daily dog blowjob today, eh?

>history doesn't lie
History tells us that 2 million jews - 6 million jews is 3 million jews.

>Leaf larping about extracting an American for justice tribunals for calling him the wrong pronoun.

Nobody takes your country seriously leaf.

if they banned niggers their gun crime rates would plummet to european nation levels..........

You say this like I'm not already aware of the perceptions of Canada. I'm not my country.

>I'm not my country

And that's why you will never be great like America.

Whether you like it or not the people who burned down your shit house severed themselves from the British and became Canada in 1867. Therefore Canadians burned it down.

you really are. We are all partially the result of our surroundings

>Ban guns.
KYS

We all know the real solution is to ban niggers.

Hi bots

Get ready for the Leafacaust.

Part of me hopes Trump becomes an actual dictator and just starts executing liberals in the streets. Then liberals will be forced to fight then realize they already banned all the guns in their libtard utopias, then the credits roll.

Hey leaf, if you bother to do some research you'll find out that more than half of all gun deaths are suicides and most of the rest are black people.

Do you really want to end that? You're on Sup Forums so I doubt it.

He speaks true

We need to bring back public execution by hanging.

All the people saying to ban certain persons because of their skin colour are racist as fuck, there is no place for that in 2016. This is a gun problem not a people problem.