Wow lol

wow lol

Wtf?
I scroll down the catalog and half the threads are off topic.
> my girlfriend
> fags
> look how dreamy Treadu is
> red pill me on bull shit that doesn't relate
> movies
> age of consent

Rules are only applied in some roulette style slap stick. It makes it hard to post anything here, when it's sometimes against the rules.

There is this one leftist mod and friend that are massive faggots. Most likely an antifa cunt rustling about his ways.

Nigger hate threads are the heart and soul of Sup Forums

Agreed, this makes me far harder on leftists irl. And i find out also..

posting before thread deleted

Watch out OP

Complaining about bans might get you banned

cuk mod

why would moderate on this board if you can't handle seeing this?

100% cuked beta numale

nobody will have sex with you for defending a minority online or even in person!

>Sup Forums mods are cucks
What else is new? If you weren't such a newfag you'd know Sup Forums mods fucking love niggers. That's why they leave the BLACKED threads up long enough to fap to them, and then hurry up and delete it and ban everyone to cover their tracks.

Sup Forums mods are fucking queers and libcucks. Go ahead, ban me. I fucking dare you, faggot.

mods are fags of course. You think they can contain all the shill posting?

>there are people who still haven't noticed what (((hiroshima nagasaki))) has done to Sup Forums since day fucking one
my sides!

New janitors are probably doing this. I'm sick of seeing the rest of the site say how much they hate Sup Forums, ascribing a certain narrow view to it when Sup Forums itself is so fucking off topic and constantly attacking and sabotaging itself.

Maybe Sup Forums wouldn't be shit if the admins actually cared to moderate it and keep it on topic? The off topic shitposting just events more shitty behavior that spills out everywhere.

he didn't get rid of moots men, that is the problem

they are still cucked by the liberal girl groupies that wouldn't' have sex with moot

Jannies can't ban, this is a mod that needs to be culled

that's not me that got banned

Every single board is constantly offtopic because the same kind of (((selective moderation))) is happening everywhere. It's clear that (((hiroshima nagasaki))) offers to take money in exchange for helping (((interested parties))) out (such as protecting their threads while deleting any opponent's). It happened on Sup Forums during the d44m fiasco, on Sup Forums before the poolaris release, here is another example as seen in OP as an noted by you (everytime the pattern is identical: shitton of off-topic crap in the entire catalog, and in the former cases, easily spotted illegal by board rules threads for one company, and a single thread that goes against the common opinion gets instadeleted with either "off-topic" or "flamewar" as reason).

those threads are made by the leftist mod you fucking idiot

I don't know how true that is, but I do know that moderation has changed instantly when he took over, that he's lied again and again, that he's included malware ads in the site, that he tried to con the userbase into paying when he's already making boatloads of money, and more.

Good this isn't a hate board.

Hey asshole, your threads of bigotry and hate make normal people not take this place seriously and it makes our message hard to spread.

Im a well endowed black person, I understand the envy that turns to hate from the white millenials on Sup Forums.

You want to hate me because I am having sex with thin white women and you are not? Go ahead, but go hate on another board. Sup Forums has rules, it is not Sup Forums or /angryredneckvirgin/

Dont complain when you are clearly guilty of off topic posting

>he hasn't learned the lesson that every single moderated forum inevitably turns into a circle jerk where the mods go mad with power and ban anything that slightly displeases them

I'd rather have the shitposting

So what, we can't make nigger hate threads anymore or what? I can't afford a 3 day ban dude this place is all I have

Faggot mod. Nigger hate threads used to be a daily thing.

Eh, it works just fine on /r/the_donald. I think the mods are using that place as an example of what Sup Forums can become.

There are a few leftist antifa types that managed to become mods in a hope to destroy Sup Forums.

Too bad gook moot is not going to fix it.

>it works just fine
What do you mean by 'it'? The only thing I can think of that would match is 'censorship', is that what you had in mind?

there is always infinity

It's literally worse than here even in the current state here.

haha good your bait's been banned

wew lad

i'm noticing pretty much none of your cuck bait about women either

shadilay

Heavy modding.

>Eh
>reddit
kys my friend

Perhaps because that thread of your pic belongs in /an/

I see, so it's actually the word "works" that you had trouble with. It's OK, timmy, not everyone needs to be smarter than the average 5 years old! I'm sure you'll do just fine in life.

Whitest man brings the bantz!

>political incorrectness isn't allowed on the politically incorrect board
is this board finally dead

This place needs mainstream support to take on the leftists. It won't come without banning people like the OP.

We have atleast one mod that we know infiltrating from /leftypol/on cripplechan and allowing all these off topic threads. I don't know why they want to piss off you autists. You all are nuts and the power of 100k autists is terrifying desu.

GET IN HERE GUYS

MODS and jannys are SJW cucks.

tell us something we dont know

this

>posting about evading a ban

another user posted that image I just found it :^)

You're implying that we give a fuck about normalshits