Hilldawgs on suicide watch

Hilldawgs on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes and Drumpf (the loser) somehow gets to be the president. Tell me how this is fair again.

I WANT A RECOUNT IN CALIFORNIA
CALIFORNIA WAS RED
CALIFORNIA SWUNG RED
MEDIA IS FUCKING ASS BLASTED THEY LIE ABOUT IT

Because small population states need to be relevant or it's not a democracy you nigger.

So essentially the financial and cultural epicenters of the country? Without these areas, the US would literally be third-world.

If you take out California, Trump won by 2 million votes.

Tell me how one state's voter turnout deciding the fate of the 49 other states is fair.

Btw she won by 2.5 million votes

>Win the Presidency
>lol he's a loser

If this election taught you anything it's probably the real definition of the word loser.

Basically this, I am scared for my children.

IF YOU INCLUDE CALIFORNIA TRUMP WON BIG, BIG LEAGUE

THE VOTES WERE CHANGED

>all that water
>hillary supporters can't swim
kek

If the minority vote hadn't been so badly suppressed in California Hillary would've won by 6 million

Inbred rednecks should not have the same relevancy as the big city that run this country

6 billion you racist

And why in the fuck would you take out California? It's the most populous, economically prosperous U.S. state.

Even more inbred Muslims should not have the same relevancy as the rural folk that feed this country.

>Wyoming gets 66 times the amount of senators per capita that California does. Tell me how this is fair again?

Go convince them to abolish the senate and then you can bitch about the electoral college.

Just because you fill a state will illegals who shit out "legal" voters five times faster than americans doesn't mean you get to run the world.

Daily reminder that counties that voted for Hillary represent 64% of U.S. GDP.

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/

Money is the route of all evil.

The more economically successful a place is the more degenerate and sinful it is.

Rich men don't enter the kingdom of heaven

I live on one of these islands, it may as well be third-world here after obama-care fucked our already low wage scale.

Daily reminder that counties that voted for Trump represent 100% of the US food supply.

Damn, that make an awesome map for a pirate PnP game.

people give up their vote to their neighbors that actually do vote. since only 1/3rd of the US actually voted, and the electoral college victory was substantial in Trump's favor, the raw popular vote is pretty irrelevant. especially in states that allow for illegals to vote.

If the Electoral College comes to an end, then so will the United States as a nation.

No joke. Everybody would just fucking leave and NYC can be a city-state.

Oh right, farming is such a complicated, advanced economic activity.

Fuck off texas

>run this country

run wholefoods and $4 toast cafes maybe

>the fake economy and degeneracy epicenters of the world

Really makes me think.

it actually is

it's not colliding subatomic particles but it's on the same level of every other engineering field

Because rural counties have been completely raped of all prosperity. That's why people voted for Trump.

inb4 you move the goalposts

Because nigegrs, spics, and women aren't supposed to vote. They were never part of the founding fathers' design.

I hope you enjoy not having food. Food is overrated anyway.

>trannylandia
>food
I know which one I'd pick as more relevant.

Oh right, writing shitty phone games and making billions selling "coins" to morons is such a huge contribution to society.

Without whites leading the farming industry, it is.

>commies don't care about food
Color me surprised.

Right, because that's all California does. Such an enlightening post.

because youre a weak bitch who wont do anything about it

If not for Silicon Valley, California's economy would be in the toilet. And the entire tech industry is built on apps and advertising, things the world could easily do without.

>tfw coastal California is soon going to be destroyed in The Great Quake, taking millions of liberal lives with it down into the murky seas

California is notoriously broke, despite all the tech money and start-ups (9/10 of which fail).

I agree! The country should be split into two separate countries. You have what OP's pick shows, and Republicans take the rest.

That's only fair, right?

It seems my sarcasm wasn't clear enough for you: reducing the tech industry to phone games is absurd, even in an hyperbolic fashion.

And the market has decided the tech industry in California is incredibly valuable, regardless of any subjective, personal assessment you may make.

Dear God please let it happen. I live South of LA, and the encroaching brown wave coming from Santa Ana is about to hit my grandparents' home

>what is a bubble

>small population states need to be relevant

That's were you err

>tfw I live on one of those islands
>the only other island in my state besides St. Louis
Can someone fucking kill me already?

99% of the tech industry is new companies making apps and failing within the first year following their big investment

Already the service industry and even the tech employees are getting priced out due to inflating property values. Everywhere else in Cali is shitsville and Little Mexico outside of tiny, negligible pockets of wealth.

It's a bubble that won't sustain itself much longer, tech wise. I could go into how ****The Market**** is basically a scam and artificially maintained but it's not worst wasting more time on a retard that doesn't even understand how bubbles work.

You're simply making wild claims without any sort of backing.

I want to play Wind Waker now.

1-the rules were already established and the scenario of one candidate winning with less popular votes has already happened, stop bitching.
2-she got somewhere between 3-4 million illegal votes, and i think that's on California alone, idk how much it is in other states that don't ask for id's but it's probably high as well.

You are missing the point. We don't have a popular vote because taking out ONE populous state would completely change the election results.

Instead of Clinton having a 3 million vote lead with 50 states, Trump would have a 2 million vote lead with 49 states.

Money is the ROOT of all evil, not route.

Like, what if all the food-producing counties unionized?

>6 million

Well, leftists tell us this can be corrected with just a bit of effort.

t. a fucking yank

THIS IS WHY WE WANT OUT FAGGOT

Many of these areas are third-world.

And what's the problem with that? Almost every democracy on the world works that way.
Why should people living on regions with low population density have more voting power?

The US is a pretty big country

And fossil fuels. You like electrical power, right?

>BUT MUH SOLAR PANELS!

Oh, sure. You can lease some of our land to set them up. We'll be charging a flat rate, though, so if they don't produce anything, don't come crying to us.

not an argument

>Why should people living on regions with low population density have more voting power?

Because they produce our food and do most of our manufacturing via factories.

And yet you lost, you salad tossing, AIDS ridden FAGGOT! Your rich, salty tears will sustain me for aeons to come.

>Almost every democracy on the world works that way.
this is fucking wrong, all you retards have just as "anti-democratic" systems as us unless you're switzerland.

Because their are 11 million illegals in this country and all of them voted for Hillary.

underrated

>Right, because that's all California does

I'm sorry.

How could I forget about the Marxist propaganda agencies?

Also, don't claim agricultural products. Once you're on your own for water, you aren't going to be growing a whole lot.

>Almost every democracy on the world works that way.

>What is a parliamentary system?

I recommend suicide.

I really would like to see you try it, do you think widescale farming its just planting a seed and putting some water from time to time?
Of course you believe that you single neuron shit stained no brainer faggot.
Of course most farmer go to the university for about 4-5 years to learn how to dig a hole, throw a seed and do fucking rain dances in hopes the plants get watered, yeeeah sure.
I really hope you learn to appreciate those people's hard work, you ungrateful little prick, people in the country working their asses of year after year, day after day make sure your fat ass gets full everyday by doing a lot of shit so you (and pretty much everybody on the country and even in other countries) have something to eat.

...and the people living in urban regions produce most of your economic output.
Still, not a case for more voting power, that's not how democracies are supposed to work.

When they finally expose all the illegal/fraudulent voting, trump won california and other blue states just watchm

Listen, Texasito - ours doesn't work that way, and it's one of the reasons that the winning party doesn't drop members of the opposition out of helicopters to their deaths.

If you want to run for President here, read the fucking rule book first - Article Two, US Constitution. Then shut your pie hole if you lose in the electoral college.

because the election is like Risk. whoever gets more land wins

>solid colours

Get fucked, idiot.

Go be poor somewhere else

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

why should people living in high population density areas have more voting power?

Ask Zimbabwe how easy farming is

>Because small population states need to be relevant or it's not a democracy you nigger.

But that is not democracy. A true democracy would have all votes be treated equally regardless of what state they reside in.

The current system has resulted in tyranny of the minority.

>I make more than you, therefore my votes should count for more.

Very liberal of you, elitest.

clonton btfo

I'm thinkin'!

Nice strawman

>Champaign Island
TOP FUCKING KEK
Vermillion masterrace here

>why should people living in high population density areas have more voting power?

Because they're more susceptible to groupthink, and therefore more prone to the mischief of faction.

Checked.
Look, if you're not a farmer, doctor, or building homes, your contribution to the world is irrelevant masterbation.

t. Engineer making plastic garbage for the consumer machine.

So as to not cause balkanization.

>the people who feed me shouldn't have a voice

Hey, comrade!

>democracy
The United States is not a democracy, nor was it designed to function that way. The United States is a representative republic. The "democracy" is the right of the people to elect their representatives to the congress of the United States.

The founders devised the Electoral College system specifically to arrest the electoral power of large states, and at least marginally equalize the power of smaller states. This was done to prevent a "tyranny of the majority" style situation where one single state decides every single election every single time.

Every single state in the United States functions like an independent nation, with its own local laws, its own culture, its own unique economic and political situation. There is absolutely 0 reason for a state like Wyoming to participate in a "United States" in which California and New York decides the direction of the country for everyone else. At that point, why would you not revolt and secede to form your own nation, which would better serve the interests of the people?

That's what the electoral college is supposed to prevent. It's not a perfect system, but it helps to bind the states together. Otherwise, if you live somewhere like Idaho, then your vote LITERALLY does not matter. No politicians would ever visit your state. Nobody would make policies based around what you want. You'd be ignored and alienated by everyone else, until eventually you reach your breaking point and start throwing firebombs and demanding some fucking representation.

I think it's a cop out to say that the electoral college is good and favored trump or republicans somehow.

The truth is trump wasn't out to win new York or California since their electoral votes always go blue.

Maybe we should have a popular and not electoral vote, I dint think the outcome would be different. Maybe trump is just as good at checkers as he is at chess. Maybe I, as a disenfranchised trump supporter would have cast a vote if it was a popular election.

We will really never know tho.

We are a Republic.

The States vote on the president, not the people.

The people vote on who their State votes for.

You don't understand. The guy from the country that only ratified its constitution like 30 years ago, advocating the system of government for a bunch of republics that didn't exist until after WW2, definitely knows what he's talking about. This republic may have survived a quarter of a millennium, but really, it should adopt the system Italy has.

Because the US was legally devised to be several separate states (nations within themselves) held together by a relatively weak central government. Our country has changed over time in many ways, though historically and politically the issue of federalism (relative power between the states and the federal government) has been an issue driving public debate.

The President of the US is the only elected office which holds as it's constituency the entire country. The electoral college is an institutional relic of a time when balance between and among the states was a concern. One interesting feature of our unique system was how US senators used to be appointed by the state legislatures. They were originally intended to represent the states themselves, not necessary the people within those states. The 17th amendment changed that. Abolishing the electoral college is an idea that is not without precedent, but at this point it seems like sour grapes from losers.

It's funny, y'know, how the election always hinges on three or four states, and never only one?

I mean, fuck Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania and California. And I live on two of those.

>still watching Clintonites get btfo'

Stay strong, Amerifriends.