Feminism changed my life

It's been 2 months since I've broken up with my girlfriend. We've been together for over a year. We were so close, she understood my reason to remain celibate.

I was never so deep into Christianity. My mom was purely religious and she raised me lovingly. Her final words to me before she died when I was 18 was to be faithful to God.

And I kept my promise to mom. Here I am a faithful 26 yr old Christian looking to marry.

I thought my girlfriend was the one especially when she stood by me. I knew she had A boyfriend before me but I thought I was fine with it. Looking back now I understand why all this happened.

My girlfriend cheated on me "Leon I'm a strong independent feminist, I need sex, I want to have sex, and you want to wait because of Christianity? So I don't need you"

She knew why I remained faithful to not have sex was for my deceased mom and she sneered down at me for not having sex.

It really hurt because I decided to marry her before this happened. But what really woke me up was when she came back.

She comes back just a few hours ago? "Leon I'm sorry but I was wrong. I need...Do you still love me?

I know this is not /R9k/ but a political board. I just want to let you know. As I am here drinking in the darkness of my living room.

> You were right Sup Forums

Feminism changed my life. I saw a woman who was next to my heart become so list driven for sex. May God showed me the true nature of woman. That they are not meant to taken seriously or cared for. Those times died with my mother.

That women want to be treated like trash whores.

I just want to say thank you for being a great board. It was you guys who kept me strong in my beliefs when things were so testing. It was so hard to not have sex but lurking here and even taking part made it easier.

God bless you all. And please do not ever feel depressed you guys are saving lives.

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ChristCucked again!

feel your pain. sorry but sometimes it give and take. gotta please em with what they want in order to get what you want. at least in my experience

Any woman who even expresses even a passive interest in feminism needs to be avoided at all costs.

They are literally never worth it. The entire philosophy is based around victim-hood, infantalization of women, and blaming men for everything.

I repeat: avoid. at. all. costs.

Read some nietzsche and schopenhauer. in times of distress and struggle nietzsche is a savior. he is compatible with Christianity.

one time i chased around a shorthair in hopes of cashing in on some pussy. that was a waste of time

You've fallen, but sensible decisions have made things not near as tragic as possible. Better this than after you've had sex with her and started a family.

The woman you want is both in another country and another time in history. Today, all you can find are thirsty vaginas with woman shaped flesh around the outside.

>want to abide by christian values such as celibacy
>doesn't get a christian girlfriend

your bad choice changed your life, not feminism

I know of a woman who is Christian, in school to become a religious leader, and a feminist,

There are no more safe havens left in North America Brazilbro.

> getting married 2016
Ya dun goofed

>god is dead
>compatible with Christianity
HOL UP HOL UP

fuck your kike god you fucking sandnigger worshipper and traitor of the white race.

You'll be right m8. Watch some of Molymeme's videos to make you feel better regarding the number of lifetime sexual partners. As you would expect, the more partners one has, the less likely they will get married, stay married, increases in the number of STDs, lower general "happiness" levels, etc. You're doing the right thing.

Women are whores, with no loyalty for man, honor, country, life, and are subject to only primitive desires. In fact, I was reading 1984 by Orwell again and one quote stood out to me:
>"[Winston] disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy."
Women only care about two things: a big cock, and a big wallet. And tbqh m8, she settled on your wallet and looked for the cock elsewhere.

Shame you married her. Find a way to divore immediately. Do you really want her raising your children? Be strong, user. I understand perfectly well where you're coming from.

Keep going to church, and keep trying to make your life better, m8. You'll find someone worth your time and you can share your faith with, respect, and raise a family with.

>feminists
Avoid at all costs. Good luck, user.

Saving your virginity for your mum is fucked up. Especially if shes dead. You waiting for the holes to dry up or something?

Agreed, they're usually batshit insane as well. Girl I worked with a few years ago was pretty much the definition of a feminazi. I remember going into the break room one time and she was literally blaming the patriarchy because she hooked up with, get this, her best friends ex-fiancée. He pumped and dumped her hard and she lost her mind. Started carrying around crystals and did tarot readings at work.
>TLDR bitches are crazy, but feminist are way worse

Sounds like you been cucked

REDPILL COMING UP
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

Sorry to hear you had to go through that, user.
The few female friends in life that I have play this strange balancing act between being the pinnacle of feminine beauty of ages gone past and "equality," but the other friends they keep are feminazi cunts trying to influence them to be self-entitled shitbags.
One of 'em hasn't talked to me ever since I explained to her that it's not a wage gap, it's an earning gap, and why.
Like other anons said, keep going to church and keep abstaining from sex until you find the right one.

Give it some time with Trump as president and the socio-political tides of this country will shift, and we will have more decent woman as options again.

These are dark times for men of faith. Hang in there, OP.

Even the ancient Greeks knew not to trust women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Autumn is coming!

>getting cucked like a good christcuck
Good goy!