This book says nothing wrong

Have you read it /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ok kiddo
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides..." Quran (8:12) - "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Quran (24:2) - "The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you." Not only is physical torture prescribed as punishment for moral crime between consenting adults, but believers are told to suppress their natural urge for human compassion.

Quran (22:19-22) - "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

It says mohammed is a prophet.
He is not.

Checkmate faggots.

In summery, defend yourself, be resilient, punish adultery, God punishes sinners.

I see nothing wrong here.

So you would flog, boil, slice, and torture innocent people - including women and children - for not following arbitrary rules written in a book that is based in fairy tails and bullshit? Of course you wouldn't.

>y-yes i would y-you degenerate!

Slow down buddy.

5:33 begins with 'those who wage war', Retaliation is not against innocents.

Why are you so dishonest/

Welcome to religion throughout history. A religious/political/military leader decides that some group of people or activity is "against gawd" and now has a free pass and justification to kill, rape, and destroy. These Abrahamic religions are vague and cooky enough where any individual with power can twist the words to let them wage war or torture whoever.

You really want to follow your own narrative but it is not that simple.
I would say that the definition of war is pretty simple.
>muh atheism
Not a very good argument

>"The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you."
If you see this as a bad thing, then you're a cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

Islam is more than one book.

Muslims are vultures.

>Islam is more than one book.
Quran is the only perfect book.

the only reason Islam exists today in any meaningful form; The Jews could not remove Christians from the Middle East, but they can easily remove Islam, because Muslims are backward people who're closer to the stone age, rather than the modern world.

>The Jews could not remove Christians from the Middle East, but they can easily remove Islam,
You are talking out of your arse here.
'Christian' countries are beds of degeneracy and have failed to uphold virtue in the West.

>emu
>worships a pedo

The hadith is corrupted.
Quran forbids marriage until after puberty.

Why does everyone fall for this meme?

Daily reminder, Islam only exists to prevent Christians from taking over the Middle East.
Nobody cares about Muslims, nobody gives a shit about Palestinians being ethnically cleansed.

But if the Middle East was Christian, they the Jews wouldn't lift a finger against Palestinians, as all Christians would turn against them.

Islam exists so the Jews can control the region, as your religion is stone age technology.

>Christians from taking over the Middle East.
What would this even achieve?
You should look at your own backyard before judging others.

Except that Mohammed gets extra rules like getting married before puberty

because Mohammed

Why do I even bother try to communicate.

This is wrong. Where does the Quran say this?

You are making shit up.

Walk me through your methodology.
Jews create Islam (1400 years ago) to block Eurpoe (then in Dark Age) from possible attack on a location (israel) that did not exist yet?
I don't like jews either but this is something extra.

The Great Game, do you even play it?

Sorry that is just Hadith. Sorry man.

Oh well I guess you are cool with taxation and discrimination based upon religion.

Yes, any smart politician does. But merely saying that realpolitik exists is not a good argument for your conspiracy and how it fits together.

Galatians 1:8 says nothing wrong, have you read it OP?

I am. You lose the war you have to pay.

US did similar thing after WW2.

It's called good geopolitics.

Islam is extension of gospel.

I can't believe how stupid you are, oh, I just looked at your flag.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

This book is outdated and boring. As soon as you realize it's brainwashing, if you're like me, you will see it as a poor and destitute ancient book. It is devoid of any true healing.

>I can't believe how stupid you are
>links wikipedia
>self-evident bro
Are you going to make an argument or just be vague all day?

>if you're like me
>Americucks are infallible
Activates my almonds desu

You are the one saying that Islam was created by the Jews to protect Israel.
You are going to have to try harder than link wikipedia without providing a point.

Saving .jpg for future POO bashing.

Bull shit. So if you bone someone out of wedlock you get the shit beat out of you? Be married and fuck around and get the shit beat out of you?

You're not a cuck if you disagree with that, you're a fucking retard if you agree with that. Savages

I've read about 128 pages of it (I will continue someday, dunno when).

So far I can see why it had such a large appeal in the 7th century since it unified everyone of the faith against all other religions, and once in it they didn't want to leave due to the penalty being death.

Nowadays I really can't understand why people follow Islam since there's a lot of questionable things in it.

5:33 states that if you wage war against Islam the followers of Islam will kill those who declared war. But where does the extent go? If I, as an average citizen, would somehow end up living in a nation that goes to war with an Islamic country, would I go to war with Islam as well?

Not to mention that you're a muslim from birth, and I don't believe in Islam, does that mean I've waged war against Allah without knowing it?

Also in 4:3 it says that it's okay to marry slaves if you can't find anyone to marry, which in of itself states that it's okay to have slaves.

4:34 basically says that women has no rights whatsoever and should be beaten until they follow what the man commands. Say what you want about women having rights, but I certainly don't believe that women can't have a different opinion than men.

I can go on and on about this, but the ultimate problem is that the Qur'an is considered the verbatim word of god, and therefore everything this book states is the absolute truth.

As a side note, my book was translated by "Abdullah Yusuf Ali", so the surah might be different from other sources.

>Not to mention that you're a muslim from birth, and I don't believe in Islam, does that mean I've waged war against Allah without knowing it?
wage war? No, but it does technically make you apostate. I'm sure you will find some choice verses for those who have first accepted Islam but then reject it.

I have read the koran, and you are spot on desu.

> I really can't understand why people follow Islam since there's a lot of questionable things in it.

I think I know why. Islam is strictly rule-based, as opposed to Christianity that mostly focuses on the love and grace of the Lord. It seems like most people have an easier time just following orders, no matter how strict or nonsensical, than having to "love god" or "love thy neighbor".

I don't claim to be any better, but it seems like the human psyche can easily overcome its affection to rule-based behavior.

I know there is a verse about Allah damning people for apostasy, but I didn't take a note of it since, from a religious perspective, it made sense. While reading the Qur'an I'm more looking for the controversial things that wouldn't be accepted in a western society.

My point was more that I don't know how vague a "war against Islam" truly is, it could simply be not believing in Allah or believing that some other god is more supreme than Allah. On some things the Qur'an is pretty vague and requires your own interpretations (Which is """great""" for a book that is supposed to be verbatim).

Then you have understood correctly.
Islam is serious business.

>defend yourself
No. It's "attack the infidels wherever you find them, slaughter them, rape them, enslave them, rob them, etc. It's all permitted if they're kafirs".

And fuck you and your shitty bait.

>I don't know how vague a "war against Islam" truly is
The Quran was revealed in stages throughout the life of Muhammad.
There are verses about peace and verses about war.
The context of war is like the definition of war. Not one person makes a war. Wars conflict on the largest scale.

>but it seems like the human psyche can easily overcome its affection to rule-based behavior.

I mean, I can sorta relate to it, I have Asperger's syndrome and more or less need structure and orders to function properly, otherwise my mind just keeps wandering off and I jump between things I need to get done.

If you read the chapter you will see that it is self-defence against traitors and pagans who break their oaths and persecuted Muslims.

Please try harder and not quote-mine.

>There are verses about peace and verses about war.
>The context of war is like the definition of war. Not one person makes a war. Wars conflict on the largest scale.

Issue here is that I have no idea if you're correct or not since I haven't finished the Qur'an. I'll pick it back up after the book I'm currently reading just in case I find one of these threads again, so I suppose I can thank you for making me continue reading the Qur'an again in the near future.

Sorry my man, I meant "can't overcome".

We somehow love to be told what to do, some kind of recipe to follow in order to go to heaven.

Christianity says there is no recipe, no formula, and no amount of good works can get you to heaven. It is only by the grace of god through faith in christ. Which I think is why a lot of folk have difficulty digesting, as we are still looking for the non-existent "formula for success".

You have a good mind. Good luck.

I secretly wish whites became Islamic so we can join forces with central Asians to genocide the soulless and extremely cruel gooks in East Asia and side with Pakistan to genocode the waste of resources that are poo in loos, using the excuse that chinks and poos are infidels.
We would save the planet over night.

Time travel

Ah, yeah, that makes more sense and is very true. In Christianity, at least from my understanding, you can commit sins all your life and on your deathbed you can ask for forgiveness and bam, you're in heaven. While in Islam you gotta follow a set of rules and can only break said rules if you didn't know it in the first place (eating on Ramadan without knowing it's Ramadan, etc).

>Christianity says there is no recipe
What is 'Accept Christ and you will be Saved'.

I'm guessing this is 90% horseshit because the vast majority of Arabs around Mohammed until the last few years of his life were either Pagans or Jews. Christians were evidently such a rarity to him that he learned much of what he did about Christianity from a couple of encounters, most notably with a Christian slave at, I believe, a market. He was ridiculed for this at the time, (see Bukhari, can't remember where) but this would explain the references to Jesus and Mary in the canon that are egregiously so garbled and mangled.

Islam has very little to do with Christianity, but it does a damn good job of aping Judaism; both ancient pagan Judaism and later monotheistic Judaism. This is mainly because the most powerful demographics in the Arabian peninsula at the time were by far pagans and Jews, especially in Mecca and Medina. Mo would add things to his Koran as he went along, according to which group he needed to placate the most in the short/medium term.

White people are better.

Wouldn't they be better at Islam too?

Seems like the perfect ideology to co-opt.

Christianity has cucked the West.