Sup Forums, we need to talk, friend to friend

You're my only friends really in the whole entire world, tbqh, no other board on Sup Forums or friends irl are actually this friendly toward me. The other boards I go on, such as /his/ or Sup Forums, really hate me.

So, with that in mind, I'd like to say that my life is heading nowhere. After I had graduated highschool, I didn't know what to do. I had a 2.00 GPA because I hated my school/wanted to fuck my grades in rage and a 20 ACT due to not studying it beforehand.

In short, I'm pretty much fucked and I would have to do remedial courses in either a community or real college or do better on the ACT and then apply to a real college.

Since I told my dad I didn't want to do remedial courses, I promised him I'd do the ACT. Well I'm now 21 and I had a year to study for it and I'm still slacking due to my disinterest to study.

Plus I sort of have self-esteem issues and that isn't helping me study either. How do I make myself study more effectively and/or become successful without having to go to college?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/utpH7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off nigger

Although I'm just here to aknowledge your numberals in the name of kek (Shadilay!), I'd like to note blogposting is frowned upon here becuase THIS ISNT FUCKING LEDD!T NEWFAG

HOW TO FIX LIFE: STOP BEING A FAGGOT OP GOD

Well number one it won't come to you and two it's highly unlikely to be able to be done without effort.

Your self esteem issues are likely self fulfilling. I suck therefore I won't try resulting in me sucking.

This isn't a blog you fucking idiot

Do 100 pushups a day, jog, and meditate. Look in the mirror and tell yourself you will succeed every day. Just repeat 'i will succeed' every day. And do it.

Please friends

I do need some help

Get out more, exercise more, and don't go to a fucking university. It's a trap. Find a trade or skilled profession you can do where you won't be surrounded by poison minded women and men who will attack you for who you are. You'll spend less money on the education and earn more after getting qualified than you would at a college anyway.

there's no reason not to go to a community college.

you get the same fucking classes for a quarter of the price, smaller class sizes and the professors aren't all foreigners. then after two years you move to a real college and finish up.

fucking kids these days don't know how to game the system and think HURR IF I DUN GO TO FULL UNIVERSITY FROM DA START DEN IT DOESN'T COUNT!

invest in blue collar work. PLUMBING is mucho $$$. do that for like 7 years making 50-75K. then get ur master plumbing lis. and make 150-500k a year easy homie.

Do the socially efficacious thing and invent something or start a cult.

So you're saying I'll eternally suck forever?

I know but where else am I going to ask it.

Alright.

Wow, you sound like a loser

We're all suffering, and we don't complain about it. Kill yourself for serious desu

Buddy, I really hope this is a falseflag. Sup Forums is not a good place to make friends. Get off of Sup Forums. An ex-user gave me this advice, and is a very successful web developer now, and he used to be the kind of guy that would hack your Animal Crossing saves. I got off Sup Forums for 6 months and lost like 30 pounds, and gained a shitload of muscle. Just stop coming here until you've mastered RL, that's the redpill advice.

Also, shave up and get a job at a catering company. That shit pays beaucoup bucks.

I'll consider blue collar work then, thankyou friends

Go to community college for welding, machinist, or diesel technician. Either that or join the air force or coastguard.

Hell do both.

You parents will be proud of you if you join the armed forces and the chances of getting stationed somewhere exotic is pretty good.

Whatever you do don't stagnate. Nothing gets easier next year.

Op, do you want to talk?
discord.gg/utpH7

Join the army

Oh shit I cater on the side and you are so right. I make an extra 10-15k a year like 5-10 hours a week.

I'm in kind of a similar situation. I'm 22 and dropped out of school. Got a DUI a few days ago and i deliver pizzas for a living so I probably just lost my job once I tell my boss. I have no idea what I want to do with life and i think browsing Sup Forums makes it worse because it just makes me bitter. Maybe go see a shrink, it's important to articulate your feelings to people that you see face to face an not on a Taiwanese scrapbooking club.

Work out and spend time outside. Im thinking of joining the Air Force or something but i don't fucking know. This DUI has got e depressed because i knew it was going to happen at some point I've got a real drinking problem but i don't have any motivation to do anything when I'm not drunk.

>2.00 GPA

How is that even possible

Start a business. I was in your shoes at your age (I'm 28), fucked off school, too lazy to ever succeed in college. You have to get sone work ethic somehow. Get any shit job (40+ hours/week), do what your boss says, work hard and get out of the habit of being a lazy nigger. After a while, start something of your own. Painting, landscaping, anything. If you're smart you will do very well and be your own boss. At 28 I'm making close to $90k/year with my business which is pretty comfy, and I never thought I'd be this successful after being a bum for most of my adult life.

By doing classwork but not doing homework.
>tfw I spited school and teachers by not doing homework but it fucked me in the ass

I'll consider this advice as well, thanks mister.

Sounds like you and I are on the same boat. I consider myself actually well disciplined, I think I'm just extremely lazy and unmotivated tho.

Since you seem to lack discipline, I too would also go into the military if I were in your shoes. Perhaps that would elevate yourself.

Get a job or go to trade school

If you aren't willling to do the work to pull all As in college for the love of god don't go.