I want to convert to Christianity...

I want to convert to Christianity. It seems obvious to me that it is the only living communion with the Divine that makes sense for me- my entire civilization is founded on it and I would immediately be surrounded with a huge supportive community of fellow Christians.

Despite wanting this, I can't do it- it seems to me to be a cult of death and decay. I read the Bible and I go to mass and all I see is a rejection of life and the world- you want to do great things in life? well it's pointless and the real good life is piety. want to protect your race? well the church is open to everyone and you are a bigot if you don't want to worship alongside niggers. live for ththe paradise after death, not for worldly achievements.

I see happy Christians all around and it makes me want to convert, but I show up and it just doesn't feel right. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Become a pagan

What a shitty blog post and fuck off

Mass is a celebration, not a rejection of life Desu.

paganism is dead and retarded, all the organs around me are massive strung out losers

A celebration that we can be saved from our terrible lives in the afterlife by Christ...so a rejection of this life

European Christianity is dead

Convert and go to reconciliation. Your communion with Christ, the Saints etc. is being weighed down by sin.

I feel you, user. The problem is not necessarily with the religion itself, but rather our society. The only reason that the community seems warm and welcoming is because they all share the same beliefs, to the letter. It's much like common leftism, you either believe 95%+ of what they believe, or you're an outcast. Too many aspects of our society are based on extreme conformism, you are either with them or against them. There is no respect for differing opinions anymore, there is no more healthy debating, no more different strokes for different folks, be a clone or be alone.

My advice to you is to believe what you will, but keep an open mind. Never rely on others to define your beliefs, just do what you feel is righteous in life, and continue to learn along the way. And know that I will be rooting for you.

>asks for tips becomes an aggressive asshole
top kek spoken like a Christian.

>just do what you feel is righteous in life
>know that I will be rooting for you

t. Satan

I'm saying he should always try to do the right thing. How is that satanic?

The motivating promise of Christianity is eternal life. Whether through theosis on Earth or by resurrection after death, salvation is only the first mercy given to us by Christ; eternal life in communion with God is the ultimate promise.

Regarding piety: it is possible to live an ascetic and pious life without being a monk. Whatever your gifts are, if you do them in service and as an example to others, you may do so piously. I, for example, hope to piously perform my duty as an engineer. Even though I am only an engineer, I may glorify God even through my engineering.

Regarding the race comment, that's something you're going to have to learn to deal with. While there are plenty of """Christians""" out there who would like to non-white believers, it's important to keep in mind that you're about to be baptized into a Holy family that includes God, Jesus, and every other born-again child of God--including the ones who aren't white. Becoming a Christian is entering into a fellowship which includes quite a few black people, and Jesus doesn't exactly preach discrimination between believers.

"Do what you feel is righteous in life," is an invitation to rebel against the will of God: if you feel that something sinful is righteous, such a directive will allow you to justify your own sin.

Satan hopes to encourage men to disobey God by whatever means necessary. This advice, though likely well-intended, falls under this category.

The challenge you describe is understandable OP.

Perhaps the church community you are describing is not the right one for you. The gospel may be frustrating to someone who feels an urge to enact change in the world but finds a Christian community seemingly lacking a drive to "do great things in life" or "protect your race" as you said. But consider that the exact same criticisms were placed on Jesus by the Pharisee's. they wanted a conquering messiah to free them from the Romans, but got something far greater, and far less, than they expected.

I will say this, full acceptance of Christ and prayful devotion to God and his Son will lead to far less concern for worldly things, which come and go and leave little behind but pages in history books.
The kingdom of God is the kingdom you should seek. There is plenty to do in this life that is good and noble, but your idea of what that is may not be what it ought to be in the eyes of God. His works are mighty, his plan for his people is glorious, and his promises will be kept, but his way and his hand are sometimes hidden.
Know this, if you are failing at following his commandments you are of little use to him. First seek to make yourself holy through wholehearted devotion to his commandments and the spirit of Christ; then he can use you to enact real good in this world.

i like rembrandt too

Oh, well I didn't mean it like that, sorry.

Thank you for answering for me user. Well put.

>I want to convert to Christianity.

So you're looking for both permission and outside validation to bolster your beliefs?

Sounds more like you want to join a club because all the other kids are doing it.

>when you're such a snowflake that a text based response is enough for you to label as aggressive and call the poster an asshole
top kek spoken like a true cuck

you must be going to the wrong churches user

best suggestion I can say to you --
truly believe that Jesus died for your sins, confess through prayer to God that you believe in the Son, and start reading the bible. Remember that the old testament was mostly nullified by the New one and don't allow it to falsely shape your view.

Read the word frequently and dwell on what you read. Don't just rush through it.

Part of worshipping Christ is finding the moments in life to cherish and understanding that He's truly in control even when it seems like He isn't.
Pray frequently. It is the greatest asset a Christian can utilize. Prayer does work user.

also openly confess your sins to the Lord in prayer
thank God for your blessings, no matter how small
humble yourself before the Lord and He will bless you.

>when some faggot you weren't even talking to butts in
holy fuck burger the world doesn't revolve around your massive ass

The bible states that black people are inferior and meant to serve Europeans.
Cucks of the modern day have modified this interpretation to their own suitability.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham

you get a bump for posting muppet christmas carol. Merry christmas user

you too mate. that movie always gets me to tear up a few times.

OP these are some very good answers:

Don't take things on face value. When you see folk here complain about jews, blacks and hispanics, it is really certain patterns of behavior that we are targeting. At the end of the day we are all brothers and sisters.

> "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Also try to stay away from mega churches.. A christian church is supposed to be a community, not an institution.

LMAO

remember these posts next time some faggot is saying Christianity is a white religion or is going to save Europe

Humanitarianism and humility are concepts of death and defeated

When Christ returns he is going to save his people in Europe, along with the rest of the world.

Until that time, there will be unrest and troubles. Kings and kingdoms will rise and fall. This is both prophesied by scripture and obvious to anyone with an ounce of education about human history.

What hope do you find outside of Christ? If you put your faith in men, you will be disappointed every time. But those who trust in the Lord are delivered by his hand.

Psalm 37:

18 The Lord knows the days of the blameless,
and their heritage will abide forever;
19 they are not put to shame in evil times,
in the days of famine they have abundance.

20 But the wicked perish,
and the enemies of the Lord are like the glory of the pastures;
they vanish—like smoke they vanish away.