Why Is This Shit Still Illegal Again?

Seriously why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93aqtNnP3oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's legal in a bunch of your shit states.

Big logging & big tobacco & big cotton didn't like how efficient & better it was in comparison to their shit

I was addicted to dilaudid for 14 years, was doing fine then I smoked weed once and had a psychotic breakdown that I'm still recovering from.!

do
n't touch the devils lettuce kids

its used as a way to signify who your enemies are and control them by threatening them with and imprisoning them, its all pointlerss but humans just have the tendecy to behave this way.

They're still arranging the agreements so Big Pharma, Johnson & Johnson, and some other big conglomerates can seize monopoly over the licenses to sell & distribute, while squeezing out the small operations.

By the mid-2020s, you'll be able to buy Monsanto, Marlboro "green" label packs in grocery stores.

The Feds, Corporations, and States are still in negotiations basically to regulate it and keep its control in their select hands. That's the only reason.

Because no one understands the constitution.
Marijuana is a states' rights issue.

>leaf education

Weed's is still an illegal substance to the federal government. OP raises the question of why our government is fighting it so much.

I smoke weed everyday.

>Weed and abortion should be states decisions
Find a flaw

>burger reading comprehension

Notice how I said states?

No it isn't, what consenting adults put in their own bodies in private isn't a state issue or federal issue. Government (at any level) has no business regulating this. Yes, the controlled substances act is unconstitutional, but it's also no business of the states.

If it gave you a breakdown, you were the one with the problem

Smoke it for 10 years and then you can answer your own question.

Okay, so what are you contributing to the conversation?

A little more than you are by asking me what I'm contributing. You don't have to defend people who can't read.

Ah, I get it now.

It's legal because of mental disease.

>doing drugs and killing babies are the same thing
>find a flaw

>demanding people follow a speed limit is unconstitutional because it's not in the constitution and denies me a freedom that hurts no one as long as I act responsibly

both u faggots will hang on the day of the rope.

or if you took a bong hit you wouldn't be such faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=93aqtNnP3oU

i'm high as fuck right now

Because it causes profound mental illness with chronic use. /thread

this user knows it.. And i'm high now.

This right here.
To bad those companies were ran by morons because they could have manufactured and reaped the benefits.

Yeah dude sitting in my room smoking weed and watching TV on my day off is exactly the same as hurling a giant piece of metal down the road at 100mph
Yeah man totally you're so right thank you for the contribution.

So does (perfectly legal) alcohol and nicotine.
>/threading your own post

that weed aint very good
throw that shit in the garbage, its illegal because you suck

because that fluffy ass shwag isn't even trimmed properly

Cuz smoking flower is gay

marijuana is being pushed as socially acceptable for the same reason that crack cocaine was invented by the government: to stupefy the population and lead to general division/disorder. this makes people easier to control and serves as a distraction as it effects, or influences damn near everyone.

too dank

Because the alcohol and tobacco companies pay to keep it illegal.
Because if you smoke pot then you won't use their substances.

I'm surprised the tobacco companies don't push for it to be legal though. They would if they were smarter. Then they could start making pot cigarettes.

>there are ppl who browse this place sober

meh, I dont see any sugar leafs that aren't, sugary
the real problem is the stem of sugar leaves, you can see they didnt go for the root and just sort of scissorshaped

because normal people don't want to deal with retarded manbabies fucking up their life by smoking the devil's lettuce.

I concour. OP post primo bud or GTFO

>Then they could start making pot cigarettes.
Like I want any of those fucking shady cunts making something I'm going to smoke. Might as well fill a straw with asbestos and take it as a goddamn enema.

They're all shit.

You may not, but a lot of people would.
Smokers would love it, and a lot of people that just smoke pot like to toss some tobaccy in there sometimes. I think they would make a lot of money from that.

I'm lit senpai