he's fake
nothing is more evil than humans
fuck you humans

pretty sure he said something about jews

both those statements are wrong

comment disregarded

Satan has everything to do with politics

Is this a nigger Pepe?

Dipshit, satan isn't a real thing he is an archetype of chaos and nothing more.

i wish he was real, but nah, he isn't.

>satan can only be found in humans
/thread
Pretty sad, but all demons and angels are metaphors, even Lucifer and Naamah are human memes and that's where it begins and ends.

Satan is real, and his name is Kek.

Check these digits.

Did you really think Kek would fall for that?

kek has humiliated you as you deserved

next time try Moloch

Praise Kek

reminder that Satan had his thumb up his ass for 99.9% of the Bible and that he is, at best, a lame side character

Satan is simply humanism.

It's the idea that there is no higher power than sentient consciousness, no morality from a god, and no limits to what humanity should be able to do.

Basically that humans are the only true gods. You can see how this leads to some pretty evil shit.

why does god give satan power?

why doesn't god kill satan rather than give kingdom?

Satan is real, worshipped commonly as Moloch among the pedo elite, but it all goes back to Satan
Kek is something different, a lot different. Perhaps the one true God or one of many gods, but a God nonetheless. Our consciousness is a powerful thing and banding together in worship of Kek has sent these cockaroaches scrambling.
Praise Kek and Shadilay

You fools, Kek was merely lowering your guard. What I speak is the truth. Check these!!!!

Wow. Its like /pol is full of babies.

Of course he is real.

the question Christians fear most

sick digits confirms it

something something garden of eden

Because if there is no temptation towards wrong-doing, there is inherently nothing special about piety and righteousness.

Wow, what an amazing faggot

so satan isnt real? he just a metaphor for life?

Hes essentially the root of all degeneracy

Satan was the original ancap. He rebelled against God because he violated the NAP

He is real. Technically a demon being that he is a fallen angel, but not just any. The first fallen, he was also the most beautiful angel, and one of the morning stars. He is the dragon, the father of lies. There is no truth in him.

Well done. I hate the Satan red-pill, you find out that all Satanists are just larpers dancing around an idol, who has nothing to do with the Lord, but is an invention.

Satan is in my heart because I am the angel of death.

Yes, but the consequences will never be the same.

Then you're fucked mate. Enjoy your 3 cubits, bitch. HAHAHHAA. I LAUGH AT YOUR FATE AND MOCK YOUR LIMITED LIFE WITH ALL MY HEART.