> Conservashits

Why do pussified Nu male Conservashits want to bow down to Russia ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8Tx0jfBoYeB8ZddIFadtWQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
articles.latimes.com/1990-09-18/news/mn-595_1_soviet-union
youtu.be/M3Ftn2n1VTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

More than half of Democratic voters rather focus on skin color and not someone's abilities through the farce of blaming racism for their problems. Martin Luther King would roll over in his grave

I don't get the point here. Russia has a pretty large economy and a huge military. What's wrong with being allies? No one is saying we should bow down to them at all. If there is some mutual benefit in a relationship between the USA and Russia why not pursue it? Russia understands the real conflict facing the world now and reject globalization I think they would make a good ally to have if things start to go south (WWII) I'm not saying we should go out and make a shit deal with Russia just for the sake of being friends with Russia but we should at least try to make a good deal you stupid kike nigger.

Because the USSR was still in power during the Reagan administration and Russia is no longer the communist threat it used to be?

Nice fear mongering Obongo.

Obama is so stupid he doesn't even realize the facts he spouts speak more about his own failings than anyone else.

Occupy fucking Democrats is now officially redbaiting. White fucking Christ what a world we live in.

>Russia has a pretty large economy

It's the size of Italy's lmao. Their military's relatively mint, but that's mostly the legacy of the soviet union. It's gonna continue to lose pace compared to the USA and China.

Still I agree that it's better to have them with us than against us.

Russian and US relations were great during the W. years. Only after king nigger got into the white house did they turn to shit. For all their talks about peace, anti war and the rest of their bullshit, Democrats have turned into globalist aggressors.

>Liberolls unironically want a nuclear war with Russia
>A nuclear war that wipes out all the major population centers
>Population centers where liberolls are the most numerous
>Liberolls are actually suicidal and want to die a quick death
I guess I'm not all the shocked really, but there's no need to bring the rest of us down with you. A gun would do just fine, or if you're too scared of that, a rope works as well.

read Orwell 1984, yesterday's Enemy is today's Ally.

Just coincidentally Putin has hacked pol and memed the shit out of altrightards

this too:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation

Honestly this.
t. LGBTQLOLWTFBBQ

No, they weren't, largely due to W.'s sponsership of the Orange Revolution. Then this was supposed to make everything better, and it somehow made everything even worse.

> us and Russia relations were great under FUCKING loser Dubya

False . Putin played Dubya like a fiddle

Is he american?

Why do so many Chosen People want another bloody revolution and war in Russia?

because you keep making the same thread every hour

Spbp

Have a free redpill: because for all their talk of love, solidarity, unity and tolerance, the left are driven by personal resentment, jealousy and hatred of others.

People forget that while Reagan was hard on communism, he and Gorbachev are the reason the cold war didnt end in nuclear clouds.

Gorbachev wanted to capitalize the USSR much like china is now a capitalistic communism.

Something which Reagan would have probably approved of.

Reagan wasn't specifically anti-russia, he was just anti-communist. he'd probably have a policy in regards to Putin, not unlike Trump. it is in both countries interest to be allies and not enemies. We've been friends with russia since the USSR collapsed. It's only Obama that hates Russia and Putin. relations with russia collapsed under him when they had stabilized since Reagan and post USSR

If wanting to be allied means bowing down. Then you bow down to terrorists. Great job.

USA Russia relations where shit under Dubya too retard

Conservashits are dying to have a strong dictator tell them what to do. As long as trannies don't get toilets they're willing to listen to the first dictator that comes along.

>the left are driven by personal resentment, jealousy and hatred of others.

So true.

How do leftists not understand that Russia is a socially conservative orthodox country? Oh that's right, most of them are numale edgelords who want to play savior to society by destroying it.

Looks like Obummer knows fuck all about Reagan, Reagan wanted to reestablish a good relationship with Russia, and being on good terms with Putin is what Reagan would've wanted.

"Over a third of democratic voters approve of Islam"
see its not an argument.

> socially conservative

Good , FUCK em . Fuck Russia

> Le strawman argument

I'd argue they are worse now however, since the USA is specifically pushing blatant anti-russian narratives and agendas

We have conflicting geostrategic interests but it's obvious, it's necessary for whites in the US and Russia to unite in order to save humanity.

A Jew never forgets. Their grudges are practically genetic. And the Holodomor apparently wasn't enough revenge for the pogroms.

Also, I find it funny my browser thinks Holodomor is a misspelling.

>we should irrationally hate a country to the end of time
Do these people also get mad that America isn't dropping nukes on Japan still?

Why would Reagan want to meme a powerful potential ally back into being the Soviet Union, especially when we're already setting up for a cold war against a commie superpower to their south?

It doesn't even matter what Russia is or is not. The left will try to undermine anything and everything.

Hussein Obama is still president.

Putin's so hot right now

The cucks kikes and numales (of which you are one obviously OP) worship Obongo and hate the great Putin.

All men of the west love Putin, not just Americans.

>Reagan wanted good terms with Russia
>not the shit ass Soviet Union
>worked to destroy that government to help the Russian people

Obama can't even fathom history. What a nigger.

define "approve"

I don't hate Russia. Why should I?
I won't hate Russia w/o a good reason.

Social engineering a fucking Gmail account and some private server whose admin had to ask Reddit for help is not a reason.

We do way worse espionage shit all the time. So do they. So does China. So does Israel.

>Ronald Reagan would roll over in his grave
Who is Gorbachev

Ronald Reagen presidency: '81-'89
Cold War: '47-'91
Current Year: 2016
>the "libtards think the cold war never ended" episode

>

Stop replying to b8 threads you fucking idiots

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8Tx0jfBoYeB8ZddIFadtWQ/

>Vladimir Putin, the former head of KGB
>t. Obama

All you needed to hear in that speech.

>Soviet Union
>Former Soviet Union

Pick one, cunt.

He also said in that recent speech that Putin was former head of the KGB, which is another lie that the MSM won't fact check

> the Conservashits think they can rely on Russia and Putin as an ally episode

Russia is a fucking buzzword now. As long as the eternal ever-changing oppressor exists these fags will still get votes.

>103366361

Trump
>Maybe let's be chill with Russia, and work something eout
Liberals
>FUCK RUSSIA WE NEED TO SAVE REFUGEES PUTIN IS EVIL PUTIN IS GOING TO KILL US PUTIN RIGGED THE ELECTION REEEE

>they dont believe our russian hacker bullshit
>omg they are siding with the enemy now

TIM WISE
I forgot all about that stupid nigger lover.
I heard him speak in person at a college event.
Fucking loony and a shitty orator.
All I remember is his argument was full of holes and I got angry and then bored. At the end somebody poked a hole in his argument and he talked around the question.

I figured he'd be forgotten by now.

>comparing a democratically elected president with the SU

Low-bro.

>The demaflops long to reignite old tensions between the two.

>the Truce and lack of tension is better than war episode

Russians are snakes, Putin only wants friendly relations because he's shitting himselg, giving the opportunity he would anhex eastern Europe, never trust an asian

Putin might be the most evil man ,

>might
You just invalidated your whole argument

>Reagan would roll in his grave
Are you shitting me?
Gorbachev approves of Putin completely and totally, because he's one of the best leaders Russia has had in a long, long time, and is leading the country towards being a more open and democratic country.
And Reagan loved Gorbachev for his democratic work.
Reagan would love Putin's leadership.

For you.

I've been playing competitive online games for quite a while.
And still Obonga is the most whiny sore loser I ever encountered.

Has any intelligence agency said anything beyond 'maybe' about Russian involvement? And if they have have they said what they did? Influencing the election is so broad that it could mean anything from buying a few MAGA hats to blackmailing people to vote for Trump.

Big bro and the angry cold people are gonna make the chinks go away.

Putin nationalized russian sovereign assets putting an end to the disaster capitalism led by the perma-drunkard Yeltsin. This means the (((merchant))) banks can't pillage russia as easily as before. So now they want to start a war to punish Putin.

Not unlike nationalization of oil assets in Iran by Mossadegh in 1950's which was followed by a CIA coup, desu.

Ronald Reagan was cuckservative.

The whole idea of two world powers (if you can still call russia that) holding hands and singing kumbayah is incredibly naïve.

Appeasing oppressive dictators accomplishes nothing, Mr. Chamberlain.

Headline: "Russians influenced the election with cyber-hacking"

Body: "Russia totally did the emails not Wikileaks"

If someone with no knowledge of computers only read the headline like 90% of everyone they would think that Russia changed votes with super-cyber-haxxor-hackerman.

In reality they're SAYING that Russia was the one who got the E-mails for Wikileaks.

They're using bullshit tactics to make people believe lies without having to be responsible for it.

>They're using bullshit tactics to make people believe lies without having to be responsible for it.

And now you finally understand American politics.

Lol,Ronald Reagan is rolling in his grave because the US elected a president who wants to shore up relations with the same country he helped shore up relations with?

Because he's been roasting kebabs while Obama has been arming them.

That's the main reason I'm confused. Everyone around me and every title says one thing but when I read the article it's a bunch of nothing.

Kill yourself.

every single one of you worthless pukes talking "tough patriotism" right now are chickenhawk cocksuckers with zero military experience.

If by some nightmare this bullshit is pursued and it starts costing American lives, I'm going door to door and executing faggots like you. I will skin your fat hide alive in front of your cucked, inbred families.

He went even more nuts over this election. Just recently said Russians had no culture or worthwhile history and were inferiors, etc.

I will carry extra ammo for you and oil your guns.

Praise kek

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Go take your red pills and lie down, sport. You're not going to do anything but bitch on the internet, and suck pidaras dictator cock.

Dumb nigger president doesn't realize we have been friends with the Russians for a long time.

"With grayer hair but with the familiar message about freedom and free markets, Ronald Reagan returned to Moscow to a bearhug welcome Monday from Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev..."

articles.latimes.com/1990-09-18/news/mn-595_1_soviet-union

>Reagan hugging the Russian president in 1990
>I am literally shaking right now

why would he roll over in his grave, putin's not a commiefuckface

youtu.be/M3Ftn2n1VTU

le putin is a master hacker and exposed our corruption so we lost meme

americans are finally realizing they are the bad guys

took them long enough

I've been seeing a lot of people retweeting the death of anti Putin journalist Alexander Shchetinin, that happpened back in August, on Shchetinin's birthday.

they tweet one story from The Independent about it. the headline of course is click bait and Anti Putin is certainly in the headlines. Now, the article states that it appeared to be a suicide, although given AS's journalist status, they can't rule out a murder either. The article even mentions an email he sent to a coworker that was essentially a suicide note.

However, the article states that spent bullet cartridge(S) were found at the scene, with the gun under the chair he was sitting in. I skimmed through other sources and most stated flat out that one spent cartridge was found.

Also, the article states he was found hours after his death by a group of friends who came over (seemingly uninvited) to wish him a happy birthday, happened to have his apartment key with them, and found him dead on the chair.

I dig a little deeper and find some Ukrainian site where the woman who received the suicide email read from it. and AS said he was going to smoke one last ciggy and kill himself. She then started calling their mutual friends looking for a key to his apartment. The group that found him were showed up that day bc of this suicide email, not bc of his birthday.

But the press here won't report it like that, and all the responding tweets were calliing for Putin to be jailed over this particular death, after reading just one article about it, one article ripe with half truths and spin.

The press knows that people want nothing more than confirmation bias and a reason to express outrage and condemnation with little to no follow up. Your average American gets what it deserves with regard to the news it receives.

This the same Reagan that became best buds with Gorbachev?

>1/3 of women in Russia will have an abortion in their life time

Not saving white people in Russia is he?

>This the same Reagan that became best buds with Gorbachev?

Exactly, these fucking liberals are so stupid.

Reagan made friends with the Russians. Only a dipshit liberal would still want the cold war to exist.

Why did a pajama boi 'Progressive grovel before the grandson of a bandit in 2008?

bait

Source in 1/3?

Not from the nigger, give me the sourcs

It's pretty simple, the Jew run world bank is pissed at Putin because he won't assimilate into the garbagy sh*t crooked criminal world bank. Just like Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria.

So through their corporate whore media they drum up anti Russia sentiment.

Gonna keep posting this until you Occupy Democrats faggots fuck off.

A black communist winning two terms would probably shock reagan more desu

Reagan wasn't buddies with Gorbachev. They had some mutual professional respect and that was about it. Reagan didn't buddy up to the USSR either. He crushed their economy by deregulating the U.S. market and using capitalism. Then he goaded them into an arms race which they couldn't afford nor handle with their state controlled economy. That's how he beat the USSR.

The explosion of economic growth under Reagan lasted until the 2000s.

You kids today are turning my hair white with some of the stupid baseless shit you say.

t. guy who voted Reagan's 2nd term.

And half of Democrats approved the Iraq War.

The point is, if Trump said Russia was evil, you would be vehemently attacking Russia.

The point is that you just do and say what Donald Trump wants you to say. Trump supporters in general a will just do whatever Trump wants them to do like a lap dog

Yes, well done Obama, well done.

HOWEVER, point out this as you might, as if it means anything, but you're the fucking cunt who put the nations on the brink of World War 3 by creating ISIS, sustaining it, and flooding Europe with the resulting "migrants" in an attempt to take over Western civilization. Reagan would have no respect for you nor would anyone else that sees past your false patriotism.