Are you really going to boycott me user-kun?~

Are you really going to boycott me user-kun?~

My movie got rave reviews you know. You shouldn't deprive yourself of pleasure for no reason.

Someone tell me where to watch this shit online. Theres already streams I just dont know where to look.

who the fuck pays for movies?

i have never in my life paid for movie or music and im 30 years old.

anyone else remember napster? bearshare? those were the days......

>nostalgia thread instead?

I wasn't planning on seeing it, regardless of the more recent political mudslinging from the writing staff.

You never went to the movies with your friends? Not even in the 00s? WTF?

any number of the fop websites that its up on?

Search for this
Rogue One A Star Wars Story 2016 HDCAM UnKnOwN

im gonna see it because im adult enough to separate fictional entertainment from subversive propaganda

I'm a meet who's dad would pay for everything and traditionally took me and the senpai to every star wars.

This will be the first time I refuse

What the fuck is a fop site?

Thanks bud

>My movie got rave reviews you know.
No it isn't.

yes

I don't care how "good" the movie is I'm not paying for it and giving Disney my money. I'll watch it in a month for free instead.

Too bad to because that bitch is really hot.

Your bum is overrated and im an ass man

>My movie
I only watch films

I'll pirate it, but I'm not giving the Jews my money to watch it and continue pumping out more propaganda.

You do realize your only hurting local theaters right? Hollywood gets most of it's money from cable tv now. They probably have contracts that even including driving up the cost of internet to sell their propaganda.

I couldn't care less for a female action hero and her colored sidekicks.

It was OK.

There was no character development, just story development. What makes movies and stories great IMO are the characters and how they grow throughout, and Rogue One had none of it. It was good fanfare and added onto the plot of the original series and all, but as a standalone movie its worthless. Nobody would have any fucking idea what was happening if they hadn't seen any star wars prior.

You could watch Force Awakens and infer most of the story without having seen a Star Wars before.

Vader cuts them all down as the last rebel sends the secret death star plans to princess leia.

Do you have zero friends?

I torrented it earlier, it's fucking shit.

No loss.

so retro. george lucas is spinning in his grave.

Torrenting a movie this popular is bound to get you vanned.

....they're called friends man!

Nothing better than getting high as FUCK with some bros in the parking lot and looking up movie schedules and figuring out what movies to see and perfectly hop to a new one.

Did this a lot as a teenager. Very fun. Try it man, well just the getting high and seeing a move with a friend. Movie hopping is degenerate and for children.

I know this all too well, I haven't gone to any film in 15 years. I don't even watch movies anymore except for old war/western films.

>Are you really going to boycott me.

No

Watched it 2 hours ago. What's all this about boycotting it?

Are SJWs trying to call it a progressive movement or something?

I remember aol coldice rooms but you are to young for those... we used 14.4 modems if we were lucky back then

Rumor spread by a bunch of SJW faggots that Rogue One was apparently some kind of massive anti-Trump movie.

It's pretty much horseshit. Movie's a little weak on character development and one too many niggers/spics in the cast, but the action sequences are pretty good and it's an entertaining film. Also best character is the droid.

she looks like a monkey

Agreed on all parts.

Seemed to fill some plot holes too.

>Rumor spread by a bunch of SJW faggots
That was Sup Forums bullshit, though.