FAKE NEWS

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALEX JONES SHOW/INFOWARS IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is entertaining af though

Daily reminder that your country is shit

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS A CONCERN TROLL

Controlled opposition for the past decade, reaching back into Bush's presidency? Unlikely.

Daily reminder that you are controlled opposition and you should be worried more about the kebabs on your doorstep than a zionist conspiracy.

*controlled controlled opposition

His CIA handler literally opened the show the other day, after I called him out, that is, I called out Stone as being his handler, in response Jones' real CIA handler came on the show.

Did any of you watch this?

Daily reminder that no other news source exposed Bohemian Grove. Even if he is it's easy to weed out the bullshit. With out him alt right would not exist.

>Serbian
>Supports NATO

Why don't you just bomb your own country and slaughter thousands of your fellow Yugoserbs, if you support NATO's goals?

Eat shit, Soros shill

Nice.
I will use this kind of shill thread (with great pleasure) to repost some of the nicest Alex Jones memes I have saved.

fuck off go back to /r/The_Donald and buy into the rebel media, alex jones and milo shit they are retards i left my soul and heart on internet shitposting for trump but how do you not see how everyone is leaving infowars and how he says pizzagate is fake and he keeps talking about fish people and crazy shit like that and how he never calls out the jews, that didnt made you realize that he is a controlled opposition???

>how he says pizzagate is fake

If he doesn't investigate Pizzagate, you can watch other sources for that. I am bored with Pizzagate, and I realize their is zero evidence of actual child molestation, there is only a lot of creepy wierd faggoty art. it's sicko but not illegal.

> he never calls out the jews,

HE CAN'T NIGGER!! HE HAS GOTTEN TOO BIG!!!

HE HAD FUCKING TRUMP HIMSELF ON THE SHOW TWICE AND RON PAUL MANY TIMES!!!!

If you name the jew, nobody mainstream can touch you. Alex has to do what he's doing. If you want edgier stuff, watch Murdoch Murdoch and Brother Nathanial.

No, he's just a beautiful madman who, for some reason, KEEPS BEING RIGHT.

I wish he was my dad, and my dad is based af.

If this thread stays alive I'll grab some memes out of a Murdoch Murdoch video.

Controlled by who space nigger?

Kewl thread, nigger. Kys

>He is entertaining af though
This.
Nigga goes.official story on 911 and Boston and Orlando lolooolahhahaalallala
Kike rat!!

Lol wut episode? Post link

>Nigga goes.official story on Boston and Orlando lolooolahhahaalallala

Ironically, he has to to support Trump. Trump can't acknowledge any supporter who supports (the truth) on boston or Orlando hoaxes.

The sheeple, even NRA gun owning sheeple members, believe sandy hoax was real, and Orlando pulse was real, so to support Trump, Alex has to pretend so too.

love murdoch murdoch especially progressives night out

And there's a new meme-worthy bro out there.

Who isn't controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0