I imported a wife from the Philippines. Not really, we met in Niagara Falls while she was on vacation here...

I imported a wife from the Philippines. Not really, we met in Niagara Falls while she was on vacation here. She isn't poor, her family is actually well-off by Philippine standards. So no cat-fishing or any bullshit.
We fell in love.
She supports Trump and ther current president. She hates degeneracy. She is Christian and actually convinced me to start going to church every Sunday. She is everything I ever dreamed of in a woman, besides being white.
I tried with white American women, I really did. Even went to Asian-American women. I just couldn't do it. They aren't even women. They are like men gone wild with tits and a vagina. It's insane.
They are stupid. This foreign women is everything I ever dreamed of. And for once, and I never thought this would ever happen, I am happy and content. And I know she is as well.
It's sad that I had to out-source for this. Will gen Z save us from this nightmare??
What are your thoughts?

Yes, race-mixing, but i am fed the fuck up .

Congrats.
We wish you a happy life

you did right, nothing wrong with racemixing with qt S-E asians waifu. wish you a happy life too

Thank you guys, I can only wish the same to you.

it seems almost impossible to find decent level headed sane white girls who haven't bought into propaganda and degeneracy. Im not doubting they're still out there but they're a real rarity

If your girl is high IQ and Beautiful who gives a fuck honestly. Enjoy it and don't let some stupid website full of edgy teenagers invalidate your love

>nu-pol
Fuck off. He is still diluting his child's genes with zipperhead genes.

> on 'vacation'

Trump will put an end to this.

You speak true. The truth saddens me. We must keep hope, for it does feel as if we are in the midst of the catalyst of change.

you could do better matebro

gj op

Yeah, Niagara Falls is full of foreign tourists, so what? It helps the economy. Trump will stop the tourism industry? Why?

Better than not having any kids and larping on Sup Forums, virgin.

You're just an ugly faggot who couldn't land a white woman.

She needs to be fucking BLACKED. I hope some black guy stretches her little gook pussy out while you are forced to watch like a bitch ass pussy white boy. Then I hope the black guy has a turn with you as well.

Race mixing is just a stale meme. You either choose a redpilled woman or a bluepilled woman, skin color is irrelevant.

Foreign tourists that mysteriously fall in love with your dick in a short time span? Obviously this is a ploy to get american citizenship since the phillipines is a 3rd world shithole. And what the other user said was right, you are forever diluting your genes with filthy mestizofied filipino genetics. It's hardly east asian by any stretch of the imagination, so i hope at least she isn't brown.

But she is probably not a slut like american women, so whatever.

Out of all race combinations, white/asian is the best.
Good job, son

Why would you want to create a mixed child? When they grow older they have an identity crisis and don't even know what the fuck they are. The more mixed people are created, the more society has to adapt and change just for these new mongrels. until society becomes solely for mixed mongrels

The pejorative would be flip not gook. Learn your asians.

>filipino

'Asian'

i don't think so, tim. Depends on the girl, could easily be shitskin tier. Filipinos can devolve to near mexican level.

Wrong.

Proverbs 31:10-12 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

You lucky duck

Oh boy.

She's Chinese, but moved to the Philippines at a young age.

Are you trolling me?

There's nothing wrong with the ride on dishwasher, as long as she doesn't look like she's been chasing parked cars.

Nope, look at the time buddy.

I don't care what you do with your dick dude

my first gf was filipina. She could suck a mean dick. Do what you want

How many white chicks did you fuck in your life?

>Better than not having any kids and larping on Sup Forums, virgin.
BLEACHED is the new goal. Defeat the Jew/minority with thier own niglets.

Honestly, probably about 40. Plus 13 Asian chicks and one black girl (mistake which is a funny story lol)

It's my fault i've been on this fucking board so many years but i still waste my time talking to lying faggots. You have bested me charisma fag :(

Dont commit sodoku brother just find yourself a woman and immigrate to the US. The more smart people the better off we are.

Gonna have to kill a lot of inbreed muslims soon.

>BLEACHED is the new goal. Defeat the Jew/minority with thier own niglets.
This.
Damn, that Linda gook looks like she needs her temperature taken by my all beef thermometer.

Tell us about your oil drilling expedition

Kek

White women are the same as black men - fucking stupid cumdumpsters.

Outside of Eurotrash, Amerifat and Afrikka, nobody enjoys the companionship of a white woman.

Filipinos are good peoples and im just one white guy the best people i met in my life have been primarily Filipino and I've had the privilege to be friends with many of them even though there aren't very many who live here so take my word for it, they're alright.

Kek.
Never tried tinder. Slammed many girls way outta my league fratting in college. Settled down about 4 years ago and now engaged.
She used to work at a preschool head teacher of the baby room now she is gonna be a stay at home ma.

holy fuck if you managed to trick a bitch to love your low test self, you should lock it down b/c clearly asking pol about her race makes you unworthy of a decent god fearing female who wants to have a beautiful family

also wtf w/ this captcha hirojew

Cool. We are going to go visit her family in January. I've never been out of the US besides Canada and gotta admit, I'm a little scared. But reading online, it seems the Philippines is a very safe and welcoming country. It's gotta be safer than the US.

Low test. 6'4", 8 inch dick, work out daily. Right.

You'll find a way my friend. You just have to want it bad enough, and must never give up hope. You are probably young. I was there once.

What would you like to know?

I have a Filipina wife and she is wonderful. You dindu nuffin and are a gud boy

Chinese who moved here hates China with a passion. Good on you.

lol she does hate China. When we rip on China there is a moment of clarity, and I'm like wait aren't you Chinese ??lol?? And she's like yeah but aren't you American, and then i am like oh yeah lololol we hate our homelands weee