Alliance redpilled?

When did you realise that the Alliance was the redpilled faction Sup Forums? Think about it........

Humans: Have American accents in Warcraft. Builders of the greatest civilization on Azeroth
Gnomes: Well educated
Dwarfs: Based architecture and drinkers of fine ales.
Draenei: Russians
Worgan: British

Orcs: Mudslimes who invaded the holy land from their shit desert while raping a pillaging.
Trolls: WE WaZ Kangs Niggers.
Goblins: Jews who only care about money and will team up with degenerate to gain wealth.
Undead: Old politicians who desperately hold onto their power by using degenerates (Hillary)
Blood Elf Females: College feminists
Blood Elf Males: Transexuals

Why do you still play Horde?

you left out the faggotty tree hugging night elves

I don't, you uncouth scum.

Also Vanilla is the only redpilled WoW, stop playing the Artifact Jew.

>paying $15 a month for a hamster wheel

No, you are the degenerate.

Thank you! I've been trying to explain that to my friends but they keep claiming horde is better for some retarded reason. Why the fuck would anyone want to be a degenerate barbarian?

Night Elves should be purged. But all societies have their problems...

Worgen = Species-fluid.
Night Elf = Hippies.
yeah... redpilled.

What about Tauren?

undead is by far the best class, theyre just wiser humans

You left out some races nigger

Native Americans who have had hundreds of years of isolation and resources to build up and empire but instead they are still rubbing sticks together when everyone arrives on Kalimdor

>says undead arnt redpilled.
Nigga gtfo my undead I role play as a dead nazi

>implying any of those two factions are red pilled

The fucking ogre empire was more red pilled than the two factions combined. The most red pilled races are the ones that are part of the burning legion or serve the old gods.

SeeAnd Night Elves aren't THAT bad. They used to be based but then lost their way and now act all self righteous and shit and just have to be make great again?

All you LARPers playing on RP servers need to kys. You choose the best racial for your class and you dominate in arena, everything else is pleb tier. Also WoW turned to shit after Burning Crusade.

I'm glad that even as a kid I wasn't edgy enough to play Horde. Alliance was always my thing senpai.

The Alliance can play Death Knight = The best of the undead who the Lich King (Hilter) himself chose as his best lieutenants. So theres literally no reason to pick the victim undeads when you could play the best undeads

Undeads BTFO (v:

>Wanting to be literally a tentacle

Horde is theasy literal commie faction complete with illegal immigrant race (orcs) spearheading the faction and are also pagans.

If you're horde you are communist scum.

For the light brother....

I feel like WoW isn't extreme enough with the faction divide.

Humans should be literal Aryan Ubermensch zealots who despise all Horde as a whole while Orcs should be more Garrosh mode.

But I guess the prevailing message of WoW is, "Why can't we all just get along?"

agreed. In Vanilla Undead and Elves should have been initially hostile non playable factions that you can befriend. Neither of them fit the asthetic of the Horde or Alliance

You forgot the part where orcs act like niggers, trolls literally are niggers, and goblins are short, squat, big-nosed, greedy jews.

Night elves are obsessed with nature, but they're civilized. They're also peaceful until invaders threaten their lands, in which case they become merciless. Redpilled if gay.

Worgen are a gay fanboy race made by the Jew developers who came after Activision acquired Blizzard, so I can't help you there.

Stop lying to yourself, your orc warrior is a nigger.

>faction that was ruled by black dragons and greedy politicians for years
>redpilled

>not making enough gold in an hour to pay off years of your subscription

Humans:

- Lordaeron are of Euro descent, Alterac is very German
- Gilneas is Britain
- SW/Westfall areas are America

Gnomes: Swiss army gnomes

Draenei: certainly not Russian with names like Hakmud, Akaama, and Maraad. They ride elephants and smoke hookah. Certainly Arab, though their benevolence and Light stuff points to Christian Mid-Easterners.

Night Elves: literal Muslims. They worship a crescent moon and the star, though they're also kinda pagan.

Dwarves: Scots

Pandaren: Chinese.

So yeah it isn't a straight up redpill allegory, but they're all civilized. The elves might have Muslim scenery, but the horse races are literally savages and niggers owned by the not-subtle Goblin Jews that occupy 75% of all banks and auction houses.

Horde races* also I wish we could have blood elves. They're great

And the whole Alliance heavily involved in the raid on Orgrimmar is some straight up IRAQ shit, that should be the orcs fucking problem. The best part of WoW was discovering kek.

>forsaken broke free of the lich king due to their willpower
>dk cucks didn't

None of them are redpilled the alliance are bunch of fucking pussies they got nuked and did shit about it with every chance to finally destroy the horde

Garrosh was the man if vol jin would have actually help him instead of being a jealous bitch and thrall taught him at least something about what he was getting into he would have been the best warchief the horde couls have

Have you actually played vanilla when it was around?

I was a warrior and rogue main back then who got to dabbling in 40 man naxx; never got to Kel sadly.

Playing vanilla again on a private server, it has not aged well AT ALL. Legion is infinitely better in a lot of ways.

>not being a redpilled undead DK

KeK. Alliance is boring as fucking hell. I stopped playing when the emasculated Death Knight. But, Horde is best.

>dk
>most edgy class in wow
>feel pain if they dont kill something
>fight with period blood
>make it worgen and crash computer with the edges

>broke free

No, arthas was severely weakened and lost the ability to controll all of them at once.

>Not reading the lore

>being redpilled human dk on horde.

Mods are the shit.

human dk's look beast

Think dh has overtaken dk as edgelord class m8y

Does anyone want to play...I'm bored.

>not playing as pandaren and avoiding the retarded red vs blues.

Ill be chilling in my golden dragon hut while ya'll faggots kill eachother.

When you sit on the fence you get hit from both sides... gook proverb

Blizzard Entertainment is probably the most bluepilled developer/publisher there is.