Greatest bluepilled war movie ever made, prove me wrong...

Greatest bluepilled war movie ever made, prove me wrong. (fyi i support both sides in ww2 unfortunately jewry killed a lot of good men)

pro-tip: you cant

How was this movie bluepilled?

super pro jew plus token jew in company even though they only made up an extremely small percentage of soldiers

He's right ya know

So what's a red-pilled WWII movie? Don't you dare fucking day Inglorious Basterds, it has to be serious.

patton

Stalingrad 1993

havent seen it... good ja?

give it a watch, it's great

Spielberg (song mountain) is a pedophile and a homosexual.

will do, is it too based or easy to find?

>she's so hot, they had to call the fire fighters

i know that duuuh
what do you mean by song mountain though?

you could find it online or buy the dvd
just make sure it isn't the shitty 2013 stalingrad

I don't know

But in general Kelly's heroes is the best WWII movie

Good movie.

Kellys Heroes is definitely one of my favorites, not meant to be taken seriously

belarousian "Come and see" is great movie, even tho its blatantly pro-commie.
+1
every major torrent site

thanks user!

any other really good (not ultra pro-jew) ww2 movies

Memphis Belle
Letters from Iwo Jima

Aee you guys kidding me? SPR is an amazing red-pilled movie.

>not falling for a troll

>WE HAVE TO EXTERMINATE EVERY NATIONALIST EVIL NAZI SO WE CAN BRING JEWFIED CAPITALISM TO EVERY COUNTRY WE INVADE.
>WE HAVE TO SAVE THE JEWS, GIVE THEM IMMUNITY AND REMIND OUR POPULATION EVERYDAY OF THE SIX GORILLIAN.
Fucking American propaganda shite.

This user knows what he's talking about.

>2 sides
axis good
allies good
Bolshevik Jewry enemy

it is bluepilled they had a jew going around pretending like the holocaust was already known about... other than that it is phenomenally directed

Tarantino is literally the ultimate cuck. How would any of his films be redpilled?

Reservoir Dogs is his only good film anyway. That and his script for True Romance.

i liked hateful 8 a lot

jew propaganda, but best effects, best war movie.

I thought the premise was preposterous. Let's divert war resources to save last remaining son of some family.

i actually thought that was the most redpilled (incompetent leadership is a common trait) part of the movie