We must secure existence and stuff for white children

we must secure existence and stuff for white children

Other urls found in this thread:

wimpasianson.tumblr.com/post/153863633911/asianwomenforwhitemen-asiannss-asian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agreed

I'll secure myself balls-deep in the slant stuff.

That sure is a puffy vulva

I want an interracial threesome with these sluts

bitch has minecraft boobs
would rather racemix with op

Just the way I like it

Save white teenagers from themselves. Make them go back to their parents for Christmas.

Why are their faces so fucled up? Even the poo in loos aren't THAT ugly

lots of roastie stuffed in there

Agreed. White parents are the best.

>Asians slowly infiltrating the white race

Yes please mr.aryan man, please breed yourselves into extinction.

yfw
this is whiter than this "white" (orange) girl

does she have like a feminine dick coz that is kinda big for a puffy vag

>White is classified by the shade of your skin
Oh yes, he flat face that looks like it came out of a horror film sure is """'white""". Do us all a favour and hurry up and eat yourself to death you pathetic obese foreskinless manlet yank cunt

I agree
Having to mix race with Anglo Saxons is my honor

It's because they don't all shave to please pedophiles.

STOP TEMPTING ME

Which is the reason I'd fuck her

I've been with an korean cutie with a very thicc pussy. It blew my mind honestly. I was in that shit like a piston and I was absolute diamond every time.

I'll secure my seed all over her tittes if you understand where I'm coming from.

says the paki

This

>flag
Alright, flat face. You really proved me wrong. Even pakis are more human than you cunts.

1488 unless you want pic related

We must secure a steady supply of Asian women.

I see what you're saying OP, but on the other hand, asians don't have redheads so they can never be classified as best women

Unfortunately our women aren't very fond of shitskin and niggers. But we don't mind trying out spic gals

there are manlets with way less cash who don't agree with their beta fate and they do impresive shit which doesn't involve killing, elliot was a mistake

why are you posting trannies

You are a shitskin though, kek.

you agree with making half breeds?

Fat titted nip chicks are proof of God as far as I'm concerned.

>white nationalist
>against race mixing
>want to fuck an asian so badly it hurts

What do i do

Future wars will be fought over this lesser China. The waifus must flow.

Maybe

I think if you had top tier Chad genes (aesthetically) and have above average IQ, and you scored an Asian qt. with decent genes, you would not produce a supreme gentlemen. I'm not bigly attracted to Asian girls, but I don't have weak-male genes in my family. Unless a man were LARPing in my family, he wouldn't be weak or feminine. The problem with Asian/white mixes is the same with most mixes, they usually have perceptive genetic faults. Whether its weakness in the white men, or his poor aesthetic genes or the mother being 4'11 and built like a fridge.

The problem with supreme gentlemen was that he wasn't a bad looking dude. But his mentality was fucked. And that often comes with the territory of being mixed. When black guys knock up white women, it tends to work fine for them because even if the white woman is shit-tier it can sometimes not be dysgenic for him. And their offspring is barely sentient, but capable of breeding. Supreme gentleman was fucked in that regard, because he pedestalized (blonde) white women above all other women, and he was low-t and creepy as fuck.

But yea, my original point is that if you have good genes and so does the mother, you're not going to produce shitty offspring. No matter the race or mix. Supreme gentleman didn't have that from his parents, though they lived comfortably.

White/asian mixes are fine

>implying if you looked liked that you wouldn't have all kinds of girls hanging all over you
>implying you look like that

> these veiny hands
ew

straight out of r/asianmasculinity bud?

Any other fellow leafs out there that are starting to notice that we're slowly losing the white majority to Asians?
I live in Ottawa and I'm told the West Coast is worse, but downtown on a good day its like 55% white and 15-20% Asian. I guess its better then alternatives but where the fuck are they all coming from.

>Closed palms
>Closet autist

1488 is the cringiest shit i've ever read in my life

I'm just as handsome as that, and no I dont have women hanging off me. If I went to Japan I probably would though.

Hold up bro, did you just call me a chink?

>1488 bros think if this chad banged pic related the offspring would be shit regardless

that's degenerate desu Sup Forums

this pic related I mean

Nothing wrong with good blood circulation in your hands.

>wanting to keep your race pure and sustained is "weird"

what's the title/code?

>this is the best example he could find of an "alpha" asian male

HAHAHA
This is your average asian male
wimpasianson.tumblr.com/post/153863633911/asianwomenforwhitemen-asiannss-asian

Asians have flat, square asses. I should know. I'm married to one.

But are there worse things?

shitskin detected
We Asians are the second master race on this planet. Bow before us you subhuman

We have brownheads though.

>second
The arabs are higher than you mongs.

they most certainly are not

So you will bow to whitey?

>The fuck you looking at yellow boi?

not really, but i'm not agianst breeding with nonniggers

this is the biggest case of cherry picking i maybe have ever seen

how many of those manlets are hapas?
where are all the good hapas to support your claim?

Inferior tier:
Niggers
Sand niggers
Spics

Superior tier:
Mongoloid
Caucasians

Pathetic. That dude is build and handsome as fuck. Good for him.

But still no white women for you, mister Ching Ding Swim Swim.

where are all the good WMAF hapas user?

>marries a shit tier ugly fuck because he has no sexual market value
>assumes all asians are like his box wife

Nope we hold hands and create the most intellect superior race on this planet for the sake of human race

her face looks a little downs-syndromey, pretty hot desu

>where are all the good WMAF hapas user?

In all fairness, how many of the white father kids are really Jewish father kids?

Hmm?

obviously they bow to whitey

everyone does

Josuke is far superior to Jotaro. I thought Giorno was full white though?

Excellent point.

hypocrite

if you are second, the first place doesn't need you

Racemixing is flushing your lineage down the toilet. If you have yellow fever just hump and dump, don't raise some flat faced mongrel who doesn't even look like you. You're fucking your kids over.

the slogan is fucking cringy as fuck. Thats what I said.
>14 word * is the 8 letter in the alphabet
Is that supposed to be clever?
Sounds like some meth-head with a prophet complex sat down after chasing shadow people and came up with that one. Then found christ, was reborn and started a nazi church. Its just fucking cringy.

But it is weird to force this kind of consensus on people.
If Im attracted to a blonde hair blue eyed girl, then Ill try to meet and breed with one.

If Im attracted to a different cheek bone structure, psychological continence, and want to breed with mestizo, or african american or whatever, than Ill try to breed with one. And
No-one can stop me, nor should they try, because youd just be put in your place.

Yeah nah cunt. Chinks aren't superior to anyone. You never were.
>b-b-b-but hitlah said we wuz honourary aryannzz
Neck yourself, midget.

how many aren't?

>I see what you're saying OP, but on the other hand, asians don't have redheads so they can never be classified as best women

>tfw the only natural Asian redheads are 2d anime characters.

Feels bad man.

WMAF produces the greatest females

Hes a jew

His mom was retarded

Im 1/4 asian and look nothing like him ill prove it too

he had no reason to be half japanese but he was
like he should have just been half Italian half DIO
but japanese won't read a character who's not japanese so his mom was japanese and moved to italy after escaping DIO
ain't that some shit?

Reminder that he was half Jew not half White

Those are my favorite Titties.

>asians don't have redheads
ha im red headed but im a guy

you gonna fuck your daughter?
also models/camwhores are degenerates, they aren't notably good examples

>1/4 looking nothing like 1/2
No shit, the more asian looking the hapa is the more fucked up in the head he is.

Well, your friends and family who care about you should try. Because you are the product of 40,000 years of divergent evolution ensconcing in you a genetic heritage that is unique in the world, and directly related to the greatest civilizations this world has ever seen. Through miscegenation, you rob your children of that precious gift, and instead force them to live with a gnawing uncertainty that will always tear them apart. Of two worlds, but a part of neither, these people are alone and suffering. They are miserable. And all for what? Because you wanted to be selfish with a preference for "different cheek bone structure?"

those are polish manlets(trademark)
inb4 you're one of them, i'm 1.80m

Found the Arab

How's it feel to get eternally Rek't by Mong hordes that it set you guys back 1400 years?

pic related

>you gonna fuck your daughter?

>letting some other man have your daughteru

Disgusting tbvqhwy

i must secure dem titties

was richard von coudenhove-kalergi half jewish?

But the males are supreme gentlemen.

she's actually kind of hot from the neck down. i'd never marry an asian tho. having an angry hapa manlet son would suck