Floridian here

Floridian here.
Ask me anything.

That's not Florida you retard, its Italy.

why r u in worst korea

why did you post korea

No one believes you slant eyes

Why aren't you defecting to Best Korea?

That's Madagascar dumb leaf

why do you got a picture of vietnam or whatever chink country that is?

How much is the cheapest to live off of for one month and how do I get in.

If you're really from Florida, where do you get the best subs?

私を性交パパ在我的屁股?????

this b8 sux, wats wrong with u ppl

Do Koreans know Chinese or only Korean?

Subway.
its cheap in North (best) florida. Miami/Orlando is expensive af.
ching chang chong speak english this is an American internet.

Australia here are Alligators there a big problem for you guys? The Crocs down here ate my dingo

Maybe a few older people, but Korean is pretty different from the other asian languages.

No im floridian I only speak english and some spanish. Fuck cubans btw.

How come there aren't any peninsulas that go up?

I meant in south korea

It's colder in the north so they froze and broke off.

Are the women as ugly as they like to say?

Also if you're white is it easy to get qts?

>lel publix subzzzzzz

Objectively shit tier, sad that Floridians' sole point of culinary pride are sandwiches from a fucking grocery chain

Denmark?

Russian here
Ask me anything

Jersey mikes' are everywhere now. They are God tier. Publix subs are overpriced soggy piles of food. Whoever told you otherwise doesn't deserve an opinion

>you are now aware that New Jersey is actually a giant peninsula

Completely agree
jersey mike's > publix subs

day of the rake soon

>primo hoagies >>>> wawa > jersey mikes > publix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jimmy johns

What is worse:
>Cubans
>Crocodiles
>Meth maniacs

Argentina is white

Is that a green dick pic?

Even Marco's Pizza makes better subs than Publix

Jimmy John's whole appeal is delivery, not food quality. That said their Pepe is decent, definitely better than Publix shit but not great

>mexicans
You forgot the correct answer to any question about what is worse.

Publix, chicken tender.
>Subway
You stupid nigger. kys
Cubans are pretty shit desu. They get hyped up on here a lot because they vote red but they're complete shit for the most part.

I am so sorry. Please gas us leafs

>pepe
lol
seriously though JJ is terrible. bread that somehow manages to be dry and flavorless but also seem wet and waxy at the same time, tasteless disconnected ingredients that have to be slathered in oil to taste like anything and leaves you with a soggy mess of sandwich

>that super dense green bit in the centre with loads of cannibals and shit
spooky

Can you like, chill?

how much vodka do you drink haha

He said meth maniacs

What's the final solution to the Canadian problem?

Florida has alligators. Crocs are only in the everglades. Though not too long ago on the news there was a 14 ft gator crossing a golf course. It was a legit dinosaur.

>Being this fucking stupid AND a leaf
Life must be hard for you here on Sup Forums.

Also dinosaurs

It's what Florida would look like if we didn't spend millions per year on beach renourishment so the millionaires with beach houses have something nice to look at.

yes

Wyoming here, AMA

fuck off, peru
i'll slap you silly if you say that's anything other than malaysia

Tbf Americans are pretty much the only english speaking people that don't spend an inordinate amount of time shitfaced drunk.

But then we do the by far the most coke so what are you gonna do?

When are you going to give us Dick Cheney's head on a pike in a show penance for your crimes against this great country?

>Floridian here.
>Ask me anything.

Which is Best Florida? North Florida, South Florida or West Florida?

Meth maniacs eventually die or go to prison. Mexicans just multiply.

Guess you go next level, Alcohol must've gotten boring for ya's

also what a coincidence that huffpost has interracial ads on it

Why?

That Korea fag

Whichever isn't in Florida.

We were a busy people from the start. Who has time for a bender when there is so much land to tame and so many injuns to kill? In our greatness and hubris we had to invent a drug that helped us bend the world to our will even better and faster.

eww thats gay

Mexicans do die and go to prison. Problem is they all have 11 kids before their first arrest at 23 and subsequent heart attack at 31.

They don't reproduce on a scale commonly associated with actual humans.

Good one, starcraft

True, and even in the rare case when you can nip them in the bud by accidental death or arrest at a young age, they already have brought over more than a dozen family members to keep the exponential growth curve going.

North Florida is definitely rated best Florida. South (worst) Florida is filled with cucks and faggots.

We really need to do something about all those hippies leaving water out of for them in the desert.

Sorry, he fled into northern Wyoming. He's gone for good.

West Florida isn't in Florida anymore. It's in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.

It would be funny if somebody dumps a lot of salt in it

Apparently a bunch of patriots were going out, finding the water jugs, and emptying them out of spite.

The libs then cried that they wanted these people arrested.

I think you have it backwards.
East Florida is now in either New Jersey, Cuba or Haiti.

Why is Sweden so dark?

No it isn't, kys

>Two interracial ads on that page

Salts not a bad idea but I would want to be more certain. Arsenic would do the job but be too bitter. Biological would be an option but it can't be something that is readily communicable since I don't want them infecting our own people.

That's Portugal you moran

Nothing worse than a self-hating leaf.

I'm finally in the right timeline.

Should I start Drew Brees or jameis Winston tomorrow?

Must be hard not getting humour you retarded burger.

Don't you have StarCraft to play gook?

Breesy.

Meaningless game so he'll put up huge numbers. Also Winston a shit.

Hello Floridians.

A few questions from Germany:

>Is the tech industry around Orlando and I-4 growing? Or do you see that it could gorow in the coming years? (Maybe even due to a Silcon Valley "exodus" because of cost of living, drought and such)

>Is agriculture growing since California drought?

>How would you rate Orlando as a liveable city? (1 to 10)

>How do you handle the ongoing drought in Florida, is it unprecedented or does it repeat from time to time?

>What fragrance rich shrubs, trees and bushed are native to Florida? (just some names from the top of your head)

Thank you.

Jimmy John's for the RAREST pepe

hello fellow floridian.

>filename

Orlando? It's a horrible city. Huge amounts of traffic, everything spread out. Houses are cheap, though.

Drought? Everything's still green, man. Droughts in Florida aren't so mad.

Shrubs, trees, bushes? No idea. I live in an apartment (google is your friend).

Oh, the insect life is hard to ignore, however. Massive six legged creatures here. Insane. Lots of lizards, too.

Huh, fuck you man. This guy is definitely not from Florida, as Publix is the only answer.

You're fucking stupid, that's Yemen

Hey buddy
Hillsboroughfag here
Where do you hail from?

Google customizes ads based on search history

Fuck Orlando, it's filled with spics. I went into a bank and I was the only non spic there, i didn't hear a single word of English spoken. Palm trees are nice though.

You're Strayan
If you've survived this long the Gators won't get you senpai
Come home my friend, we love our Australian brothers

Brees road splits are terrible and going against #1 pass d without his number 1 receiver. Last 2 games 0 tds/6 ints

>Floridians' sole point of culinary pride are sandwiches from a fucking grocery chain
Nigger have you never heard of Keylime Pie or a Cuban sammich?

>How would you rate Orlando as a liveable city? (1 to 10)

4. there are some nice areas but any city with 25%+ blacks is gonna be shitty/dangerous.

>What fragrance rich shrubs, trees and bushed are native to Florida? (just some names from the top of your head)

Hydrangea is the only one I can think of. Florida is not known for its non-aquatic wildlife. Much of the earth is sand not fertile dirt, and peat smells rank.

>Is the tech industry around Orlando and I-4 growing?

Yes, but not like in other big cities.

>Is agriculture growing since California drought?

No idea if it has to do with Cali but agriculture is always booming in FL

>How do you handle the ongoing drought in Florida, is it unprecedented or does it repeat from time to time?

Didn't even know there was a drought, tap water in Orlando tastes terrible though

Jersey Mike's can suck a dick
Ffs Jimmy John's is better than they are
Firehouse subs btfo's anything you can name

We really don't spend that much on it, and most of it is on worst coast(east) anyway
Our biggest problem when it comes to beaches is that we keep exporting our sand world wide
Fuck everyone else, you want our sand come out your feet in it don't steal it

Thank you.

East coast or Key West
If OP says otherwise he is clearly a jacksonvillefag since they're the only ones that legitimately believe North Florida that isn't panhandle is worth a shit

Jameis
Brees is too old to play worth a shit anymore
His career is over with whereas Winston is on a hot streak and we are about to stomp Dallas
t. am a friend of his