Most redpilled US city?

Currently looking at internship opportunities and wanted to know what fellow Sup Forums anons think. So far I came up with the following list.
>Boston
>Philly
>Houston (too hot though)
>Ann Arbor

What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_based_in_Oklahoma_City
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>too hot though

What are you some kind of fucking pussy?

>He likes being hot and bothered 24/7
Really don't understand how the Hue's can stand it

Bump. Help me out internet friends

Portland Oregon.

Boise, Idaho

Although if you're from California fuck off

ann arbor is super liberal. As a result it is awesome though. All the good cities are liberal.

>Portland Oregon
What did google mean by this?

>red pilled
>city

>Idaho
dropped.

>Boston
You're an idiot.

IQ

Looking for an internship, so cities are really the only option. Also, I've never not lived in/near a city so probably couldn't handle the countryside

>Ann Arbor
>Redpilled

m8

I don't know about redpilled but Denver, Colorado is a nice place. Only thing that I don't like there is the income tax but it's only like $4 a month last time I checked.

Please nobody fucking move to Portland, we're already full of San Jose fags and other Californians trying to fuck up another state.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_based_in_Oklahoma_City

Thunder up, senpai

Is weed easy to obtain there? colorado am i right

Out of your four Philly is tops. Tons of history, not in Massachusetts, gorgeous churches/architecture from before the decline, etc. Also Fairmount Park is huge and beautiful.

Don't live in the gentrified or college-y areas full of degenerate SWPL cultists though, buy a rowhouse in a trashy ghetto instead. There the ppl act like shit but mostly can still at least be classified as human.

>Ann Arbor

lmao

>Houston
>Red pilled

Yea no i'm from Houston and its not red pilled.
The liberals here are not as bad the ones in Austin but its fucking horrible here.

Bad weather, hot/humid all fucking year, shit ton of spics, niggers everywhere also, I would move if it weren't my job here.

>Have to watch until the end to make sure a dick doesn't flop out before fapping
Fuck you Sup Forums, you did this to me.

Anyway, of those probably only Houston qualifies. Philly central is a shithole, Boston is progressive liberal paradise, and Ann Arbor is a university town - comfy, but a university town nonetheless. Areas outside of Ann Arbor range from nothing, to suburb, with ghetto appearance rates increasing as you get closer to Detroit.

Trust me, Houston is fucking based. Come to Houston. High energy here. If it's an internship you want, Houston is full of all kinds of companies, not just oil & gas. There's a fledgling tech sector here that almost nobody talks about.
>2nd busiest port in the country
>Largest medical complex in the world
>World energy capital
>Food scene that rivals San Francisco and New York

philly or boston.

Manchester, NH. The entire state is very redpilled (Shillary barely won here, and we have a new governor who is more right-wing than any previous NH governor before him).

It's called Air Conditioning.

>For every user saying a city sucks, there's another saying its based

Rule of thumb: the more red pilled the area, the more of a shit hole it will be.

/thread

The most redpilled civilization youre going to get is in Oklahoma City. Where do you live now OP? Just find something there or nearby. No point in leaving one shithole and setting up in another.

explain

>Ann Arbor

What the actual fuck user

If you mean the most cuckservative then just move to some podunk shitdump in Arkansas or something

Currently live in Chicago. Definitely not redpilled, but it has its quirks

>IQ

Stands for italian queers. Sorry but having the highest population of italian queers does not a redpill make.

Missoula, Montana.
Basically any city in eastern Oregon, eastern Washington, Idaho, and Montana is white and conservative.

Then why wouldn't you want Sup Forumsacks in your state. I just moved to Portland and you should be happy to have another like minded person voting here

Just move to CoSprings it's redpill AF

Milwaukee, WI

I live in SF, it's an absolute shithole unless youre fucking loaded. And it doesnt get more blue pilled than SF

How is this considered a city?

>Ann Arbor
Wtf, Jesus no. A2 is called the people's republic of ann arbor for a reason.

I'd say go to Grand Rapids but you're a leaf so you'd probably just make it worse.

Charleston SC
Nashville TN

Pussy.
Texans work in 105+ no problem.
You can't even deal with it between driving and being inside.

Blue pilled normies care about developing cities, planning them and putting some effort into providing cultural opportunities etc.

red pilled people are usually indifferent to these things, so cities predominantly inhabited by red pilled people are some bland and boring.

i suppose you might say that if you are red pilled you often also have an aversion against cities, as you prefer rural life

I heard some towns in Minnesota are white, blonde/blue eyed, and conservative

I live in Houston and this city is fucking gay and filled with minorities and liberals. I feel like this must have been how HItler felt in Vienna, god I hate this place.

Kid boiston is a great fuckin city. You'll do great here, just stay away from Roxbury and Dorchester and youll be golden.

Ann Arbor is is San Francisco of Michigan. Great opportunities but shitty people. So unless you like dealing with bluepilled liberals I suggest you keep your distance.

t. Michigander

Ann Arbor is the Cuck Capital of Michigan, you run into fags and gooks everywhere you go. All the girls have pink armpit hair and the niggers are too close to the area

Detroit because redpill comes with experience

My ex is from boston. Will she take me back? I hope she will

WTF I love detroit now

I'm probably going to be an intern at Fort Meade. should I do it brehs?

ann arbor?

redpilled doesn't mean gay

faggot

I live in Ann Arbor and it's fucking hell on earth

Also, seriously? Except for Houston that's a list of the most bluepilled places on the planet. Come on, son.

Have you ever been to Ann Arbor? I live here and it sucks a rat's ass.

Jeez, why does everyone hate Ann Arbor? How do all you people even know what Ann Arbor is?

Those are literally all blue pilled cities.

Try Phoenix. The heat isn't for pussies though.

Phoenix

Chicago's suburbs are the comfiest in America. Come to Naperville, we're rich and white.

Mustang Oklahoma.
It's right outside OKC and has 2 or so black families there making up .07% the population there.

I used to work in Ann Arbor and commute from Detroit

I preferred living with the niggers in Detroit than the human trash in AA

I went to school there and worked there for two years.

It's a communist shithole.

Lexington Kentucky. I need a Sup Forums bro

Also I worked in an office of like 40 people and was the ONLY Trump supporter

>Naperville
They have some pretty trees

Fort Worth

He's just a nigger

>Houston
>Hot

lmfao faggot go hang out in Phoenix metro at least HTown gets winter

Agreed, at least the Detroit folk are occasionally decent people, unlike the self-described "victors" here

because we're all from michigan.

It was 80 degrees today you nigger, this is not winter.

We know trees. We have the best trees.

Its still a dick in there, user. Don't do that to yourself. Plenty of women to fap to.

in houston?

it was barely ~65 all day

Dude, you're fucking gay
>ehh, nooo i don't like that!
>every reply is whiny faggoty shit
>asks if fucking BOSTON AND PHILLY ARE REDPILLED
Take the real red pill which is "stop being a fucking idiot"
Definitely going to be hard to swallow for you big guy.

The city is crazy and not in a good way.

>live in city that has average household income
>blue pilled in the subrubs, but pretty red pilled everywhere else
fuck off we're full

>Boston
>Philly
>Ann Arbor

all of those are in the most blue pilled regions of their respective states. Look into somewhere in the southeast or Appalachia. Literally everyone is a Trump supporter and red blooded American here.

no major city is really redpilled
if you must live in a city for an internship live in the suburbs
its better to live in the smallest apartment in a nice area than the biggest house in a shitty area
check out any neighborhood before you move there
look for an area with lots of married couples with kids, old people and white people in general
there are liberals in every city but if you stick to the nice suburban areas you'll avoid most of them

Out of those, definitely Houston.

Another Philly bro, neat.
Philly is only a blue city because of the black population, btw. The people worth talking to will be conservatives.
Overall not a bad choice coming here.

Bump out of interest

Then leave faggot. Probably from out of state. You have to go back...

>Dude, you're fucking gay
>stop being a fucking idiot
Actually laughed

This. The great northeast is based. Tons of racist Russians.

>Every large urban city went blue (as heard on MSM that night).

Based Jax reporting in. I believe we're the only large city (1.5 million) that went red.

North Dakota and Montana are the two most based states. North Dakota has more jobs though.

Good to know. We're thinking of moving to Philly actually.

Philly is only good if you live outside of the actual city and don't mind driving 30 minutes in.

Fucking niggerland. But then, so is Houston. Boston and Anne Arbor are fully of yuppie faggots

define 'loaded'. eg: 100k/yr, 200k/yr, 1M/yr, etc.

John?

I love the northeast, as much as there is to be annoyed with. It's all worth living here, IMO.
I'm in the burbs myself, and I love it. That said, I think there are some places in the city that living in would be cool.
Overall I love Philly. Tons of music scenes, plays, arts, great food, pretty cool culture. North Philly where Temple U is located is no man's land though. Other than that you're solid. And like any other major city, parking is a nightmare.

Politically Philly is a working class city with good, hard working Americans running the machine. There are some liberal babies and some of the black population here is awful, but it's mostly good.

n-no

I'm from Houston don't come here, go to another part of Texas if you want to intern at a city

Confirmed, my wife is from Houston. I spent 4 years there, and we visit every other holiday. It's fucking packed with liberal hippy faggots, Houston is basically the New York of the south but it's even more fucking annoying because not only are they metropolitan faggots whites desperately try to retain some sense of being Southern.
Living in the South =/= Being Southern. Hell, the tiny ass town I live in here (population 2.6k) is more Southern than the faggots in Houston and I hate these fucking leafs

Poorer people are more likely to realize they are being ripped off.
>city like Detroit, every white person will hate niggers (if there are any)
>city like Beverly Hills, all of the Jews make the whites think the city should be more "diverse"