Weed hate thread

i'd like to remind you all that this is the average person who smokes weed.
Weed culture causes and promotes degeneracy of the highest form and anyone who supports non-medicinal legalization needs to be shot without trial.
>b-but it's just a harmless plant
Ok please continue to ignore the numerous studies that link weed to schizophrenia and other mental disorders. Not to mention it's a gateway drug that leads people to do harder more dangerous things.
>but people need it for cancers n sheit
there are plenty of other ways to treat cancer that don't involve the harmful side effects of weed. If you really do have cancer and you need weed for some reason, get a prescription from your doctor you filthy hippy.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/news/2014/06June/Pages/Cannabis-use-genetically-linked-to-schizophrenia.aspx
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
nap.edu/catalog/6376/marijuana-and-medicine-assessing-the-science-base
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those digits confirm

>tfw smoking a bong and will smoke at least 4 more bongs in the next 5 minutes

weed is the herb jew

You should take a hit(preferred if its a gun) for KÊK has blessed you with great quads

Fucking checked.

Kek has blessed this thread

checked and kek'd

weed degenerate here, i absolutely agree, weed is the green jew. Makes you ok with not doing anything, and spending it on games, tv show bingeing.

quit tobacco 3 months ago, and quitting weed within the next week too

Well, at least you tried OP.

brb bong time

Nonstop smoker of 5 years, and frankly... I agree. Clean for one month and counting bros.

We'd lmao

Yeah i smoke weed but kek has willed it. Thats it guys, im done with the degenerate weed jew.

I smoke weed before bed or before watching a movie. You're a dumb cunt if you have a problem with that

Idiot. Don't put off tommorow what can be done today. Quit it now

FUCK ANYONE who blames lack of motivation on weed. Weed does not physically stop you from doing anything. When I get stoned, I feel like going for walks, talking to people, drawing and painting, 3d computer modelling. I use it in moderation, it's basically like a bonus cup of coffie for me.

if you lack motivation already, weed may help amplify that.

I can\t smoke weed anymore for fun. What I get now is only extended conciousness for a while. What extended conciousness you may ask? If ego is like walls around your mind then when you smoke weed, those walls fall and you are willing to accept and think things outside of box. Even accepting stuff you did not want to before smoking. Just take a look at north korea and see that they're "happy" when in reality they just happen to accept things that is done to them(atleast things which they know about).

Weed itself isn't a bad thing, but what is bad are the users.

Weed is actually good for conservatives. Pot smokers stop caring about everything and of course they lose interest in voting. The more millenials smoke pot, the less they vote and the more us, conservatives gain power.

Did you read the post above before posting? Just asking cause I think that right away affected what you were going to post. Manipulation 101

>posting seriously in a bait thread

>Pot smokers stop caring about everything and of course they lose interest in voting.

Been smoking pot this whole election, absorbed more political and historical information than I've ever before, voted Trump.

You guys may as well be niggers blaming society that they cayn't walk into a library and study

ok kek i dont support legalization
but your not being specific so i'll keep smokin

Sorry didn't read your post before posting mine.

IMO far from tearing down walls, weed props up new walls. My friends that smoke it stopped caring about everything, all they talk about is weed, all the stories they tell involve weed, it's a darn shame.

No, that's a stoner. Completely different from your average weed smoker. Stoners are the ones who can separate weed from the rest of their life.

Weed is the pussy's drug. No risk, mediocre high, barely a psychedelic. If you want to go down, drink alcohol. If you want to go up, do coke or drink coffee. If you want enlightenment, do LSD or DMT. Literally no reason to smoke weed unless you need it for a medical condition.

>oh look at how holier than thou I am
>*sips caffeinated coffee*
>weed is truly for le deplorables
>*smokes down a cancer stick full of fiberglass*
>>because I think it's wrong means other people shouldn't make their own decisions in life
>heavily drinks down a 12 pack and beats his wife and children in a drunken rage

Fuck off. Drug control is as useless as gun control. People will get it one way or another and you can grow it fucking anywhere.

I know it's anecdotal but almost everyone i know who's done weed more than a couple times has turned into a degenerate hippy stoner. their life spirals out of control all because of weed

I have an education and a career and I smoke every day. No one cares. You don't hate weed you just hate "weed culture" and that's fine it's dumb shit

I study CS and Math a very reputable program. All of my smart friends smoke daily, one of whom graduated in 2 years is going to get his PhD at Cal.

What are you doing with your life, NEETboy?

Drug control is the last resort tool of families that actually give a damn about their loved ones.

>hahah yeah OP is just acting holier than thou because he doesn't smoke a strange plant that gives you schizophrenia

lol k

Unfortunately it's people like that who paint the image. You are always going to notice the ones who take it to an extreme rather than those who moderate

Honestly it's weed culture. Utter cancer that needs to die

Low quality bait leaf

Oh and "b-b-but it's a gateway drug" is proven to be bullshit

kys

You are dead inside m8.

(Citation needed)

Some people read bait threads.
Posts can change opinions of people and that is exactly what I am aiming for.

weed is the cause of weed culture so i do hate weed

Honestly if you lose control over your life to pot it's obvious you have no self control and this could've happened with anything. Unless you smoke an oz a day for months you won't get any physical dependence on it, it's all psychological. Piss easy to quit

nhs.uk/news/2014/06June/Pages/Cannabis-use-genetically-linked-to-schizophrenia.aspx

literally 2 seconds on google

really? show me this proof then

"Those already Genetically predisposed"

OK cool you don't know how to read

Other way baka. Schitzos are more likely to smoke weed/abuse drugs in general

>"A new study suggests that ‘schizophrenia’ genes are associated with cannabis use."

i think it's you that doesn't know how to read

here's another link for you just in case:
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

Smoking weed made me red pilled. I was a cucked liberal becoming a male feminist

Then i got stoned for a year a realised I didnt agree with any of this.

Smoking weed and being ran into corner create excellent environment for personal growth. If one gets in such position, it is best not to listen to others but gain their own wisdom because other people try to force their opinion on you.

>smoking weed in young people causes mental issues
Wow, stop the fucking press. We knew this already, taking any drugs while your brain is still developing is no good.

Frankly even with a risk of schizophrenia I'd rather do weed than other drugs, still safer that alcohol in my opinion

It's a logical fallacy and a myth, correlation is not causation

"Patterns in progression of drug use from adolescence to adulthood are strikingly regular. Because it is the most widely used illicit drug, marijuana is predictably the first illicit drug most people encounter. Not surprisingly, most users of other illicit drugs have used marijuana first. In fact, most drug users begin with alcohol and nicotine before marijuana — usually before they are of legal age.
In the sense that marijuana use typically precedes rather than follows initiation of other illicit drug use, it is indeed a “gateway” drug. But because underage smoking and alcohol use typically precede marijuana use, marijuana is not the most common, and is rarely the first, “gateway” to illicit drug use. There is no conclusive evidence that the drug effects of marijuana are causally linked to the subsequent abuse of other illicit drugs."

nap.edu/catalog/6376/marijuana-and-medicine-assessing-the-science-base

Fuck the whole caring about the health of the person argument. The more important argument is related to your picrelated. Culturally, potheads are absolute cancer, and are like 80% of the SJW population. I'd go so far as to say the rise of SJWism is correlated with the rise of weed consumption in this country. It would be an interesting thing to look into at least.

>replying to bait threads 7 in the morning on a sunday in a vain hope of changing some random 4chins users opinion on weed
>replying to someone replying to bait 7 in the morning

Tell me user, where did we go wrong in life?

Weed culture is the issue. It's the same for everything enjoyable, normies make the culture surrounding it cancerous

Exactly what happened.
I've never been more comfortable speaking freely even when people obviously disagree with me.

Sometimes I get called a conspiracy theorist for bringing up wikipedia-tier info. Really makes you realise how ill informed a lot of people are- or at least thats what they say in public.

If you dont like it dont smoke it

If it works for you do it

This is freedom, fuck off.

Bait threads are fun. You will always get replies and it helps to expand your opinion on the subject.

You guys need to chill out about weed. It's a great way to relax at the end of a day. IYou can overdo it sure. But that is true for all things

The one thing about weed I'"" say is that it breaks down mental walls. it opens you up to a new way of thinking. In fact it was weed that first mad me redpilled about the jews/families/conspiracys that control global and national polotics.

Jesus was anointed in a mixture of oils before he became Jesus Christ. Christ means, "The Anointed One." Not just cannabis oil, but others too. Like Frankincense and possibly Myrrh.
If the significance of that is lost on you, then the words were meant for someone else viewing the thread.

I know this is just anecdotal evidence, but I smoke weed all day every day, and I'm a 6'3" cook at Wendy's making over 70k/year after taxes. Also, I have a 9.5" p3n0r.

>Tell me user, where did we go wrong in life?
Why are you so interested(other than being able to get people "pissed")? Is it because you want to keep Sup Forums clean off of some shitty threads, so only threads of your "pure" agenda can be seen?

I answer to anything that might give me growth. If it doesn't what I have to lose? While you just try to get reactions, like a trash you are.

btw: I have been saging every post so it wouldnt get bumped but what the hell

Sounds like you don't smoke enough. It's pretty fucking awesome.

im not sure who's shidpodsting who now

did I get out-finn'd?

checked
hindsight vision is 2020

whatever helps you sleep at night, op.

420 blaze it faggot

Weed doesn't help though. It keeps me awake and I can't score any indica or whatever the sleepy one is down here

>gateway drug
Maybe in Vancouver where smack is readily available even to school children, but everywhere else on this planet it isn't.
Fuck you, Chang, clean up your town!

Sure weed can be enjoyable time to time...

However, it literally hinders the ability to think clearly. If you aren't totally retarded you will notice that memory is lost on a consistent basis and that there is a lingering effect for at least a day after smoking where the mind is still in a daze. Not to mention it shits on dreams. After a few days to a week off the bud and dreams will be vivid as hell.

Sure some fags can get by smoking daily while having a job and maybe even excelling at it, but if they quit they would be a much more successful version of their stoner selves.