Ever notice only White people can handle cold?

Ever notice only White people can handle cold?
Even absolute ((colorblind)) Normies will admit it too. If it drops below 50 everybody darker than oatmeal looses their goddamn mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

vitamindwiki.com/Eskimos evolved to get and limit Vitamin D from food
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ever notice only White people can handle cold?

Ever notice water was wet?

mexicans can handle teh deep snow

WB Asians?

We dont like the snow nigger meme so shut up

This is why America is made up of mostly minorities

NYC and Chicago are loaded with beaners and darkies though

>he thinks 50 degrees is cold
when will i take burgers seriously?

What about Northern Asians, Inuits, and Mongols?

>Ever notice only White people can handle cold?
And now meet Yakuts, the ethnicity that lives in the coldest region of the world permanently inhabited by humans.

Ever leave your basement? There are Asians and Arabs who live in cold areas and survive just fine, you don't have some miraculous frost resistance compared to other people.

yeah we adapted to an environment that was colder than the environment of the brown-skinned races. It's also why our skin color is white. That's not just a caucasian thing, either. Look at Japanese people, and siberian natives, and mongolian people. White skinned. I think it helps us absorb vitamin D from the sun better or something.

yeah we do. Because if climate change goes according to its natural cyclical patterns, the current warming trend will drop to a new little ice age.

And the whites with the neanderthal blood who are outside shoveling snow in their t-shirts and shorts (my neighbor did this today) are going to survive it.

Not quite.

this is racist to white people who live in semi permanent warm to very hot humid areas like i do and wear sweaters and hoodies year-round even when its summer. fuck off this this shit.

>and wear sweaters and hoodies year-round even when its summer
Sorry to break it to you pal: you're not white, Paco.

do you really wear sweaters and hoodies yearlong?

Once it hits 70 here in NJ I cant do that anymore

Id like to tho , I love wearing hoodies

I've slept in shots and a t shirt is sub 0 degree temperature in the snow

if you get frost bite you're not white

Patagonia confirmed for white

It isn't but have you seen how the dindus and spics react. They will put on coats at like 60

What are Eskimos

I thought finnish were mongolians not whites. Its freezing in finland but they're still not white?

Also Mongolians arent white

I'm a halfu and I love the cold. Must be the white genes kicking in.

Crime drops significantly during this time. I'm pretty sure I even saw an article mentioning a sudden drop in homicides in Chicago.

you know how cold it gets on the Mongolian steppe, that's where Siberia is

>What are Inuits

Fucking retard. Upstate NYC has a ton of black people. And they can't even afford heating a lot of the time. A lot of Arabs too. I myself am brown and I can handle it just fine.

Once it gets to -15 with wind chi it's equally shitty to everyone, people just power through it.

That map is misleading though.
It's currently summer in the Southern Hemisphere.

>if you get frost bite
>mongolians aren't white
kill yourself, Mongolians are nordic Aryans steppe brothers.

>Mongolians, slavs, inuits, eskimos, ainu

Yes, because
cold = less sunlight = humans evolve to have less melanin so they can absorb sunlight better

The lower classes are coming for you.

>asians evolved eye slits to combat cold
>can't handle cold as well as whites

Eskimos and Himalayans are very brown, though.
And they are such so as to protect themselves from the reflected sunlight caused by the ice and snow.

Nah I'm absolutely horrible at handling cold and I am 100% white.

these niggers whiter than rice

ekimos are white retard. like how italians are brown but still white

>live in chicago

>pretty much the coldest city in america due to cuckage by the great lakes

>Racial demographics are as follows:

>1/3 Black

>1/3 white

>1/4 spic

>rest is other

The fuck you talking about I have about 7 black friends, more than white, (they aren't niggers though I swerr) And we pretty much never complain about the cold. -15 isn't unusual in winter for an average day.

Its the girls with "much lower body temprature discrimination" who complain about the cold, and they complain about everything anyway.

????????????

>

snow niggers are the only good niggers

or they're tan from the reflected sunlight caused by the ice and snow

google eskimo baby you dumb bitch

>And they are such so as to protect themselves from the reflected sunlight caused by the ice and snow.

Then why aren't they black?

It rarely ever gets to -15 in Chicago. If you count the "wind chill" you're a fucking pussy

This thread is silly.

What point are you trying to make OP?

>h'white people are in cold areas!

And?

So how does the earth get cold even though its flat? does the sun float farther away or what?

These niggas look like out from a fantasy RPG.

yes, we orbit the sun in an oval like pattern, not round

Dude what the fuck are you talking about.

Every single groid on any train or bus when it gets below 40:

>its cohd af out hurr nigga
>mad ain'tchu cohd wif just that lil jacket bruh
>45 F
>Mexican kids bundled up like that kid in A Christmas Story, scarf and gloves
>mfw

Whites, eskimos and central asians etc. just evolved in a different climate.

Likewise, when it's over 95 f outside you know just kill me now famalam

But that would imply that the earth is indeed round and not flat, you contradict the bible, Quran, talmud, etc.

The earth is a disc shape, and we are like a snow globe, so I think the sun just cools off for the winter months and then goes back to being hot in the summer, I cant figure out any other explanation

i hope you're larping

the talmud, bible, and quran all contradict each other as well

my reason being however, is that they all agree on the earth being flat

the u.n flag is the depiction of flat earth itself, surely they wouldnt do such a thing without a clear intention?

What about First nations browns

Better than nigs

It's called evolution. Darker skin can handle heat better than whiter skin and whiter skin can handle the cold better.

how does white skin "handle the cold better"?

it absorbs vitamin d from the sun

you should probably let all the Somalis in MN know about this

there's somali niggers in Minnesoda?

black skin absorbs the same amount

and what does vitamin D have to do with the temperature anyway?

not sure. try asking on stormfront. they are much more knowledgeable than me on the subject

vitamin d coats the inner walls of the skin in a semi thick glaze that prevents loss of body temperature.

Also why skin reflects the suns rays

Plenty of blacks on the east coast of America. /thread

Pale skin evolved to cope with the cold.

People with dark skin do not get vitamin D in colder climates. They died out in Europe.

Might be why black people have so many mental issues in colder countries.

about 25,000 of them, around 1/3 of the Somalis in the US.

and that's terrible

the darker the color, the more light it absorbs

by this logic black people should be warmer in the sun, winter or otherwise

if vitamin D prevents the loss of body temperature (which is something im unfamiliar with) then what does that have to do with skin color since both races absorb the same amount from the same contact with sunlight

drink milk nigga, this thread is fucked

and they all wear gigantic puffy coats starting when the first leaf falls

im in NY and i have done extensive research at the outdoor zoo we call the city

How could they be minorities if they make up most of the population? Stupid fucking leaf

>evolved slit eyes to combat cold
>almost exclusively inhabit tropical and continental climates
lol this is some retarded thinking. Explain why the Khoi San of South Africa (similar latitude to China), also have prominent epicanthic eye folds, despite having absolutely no snow year round. It doesnt make sense with that hypothesis. Now, I have no fucking clue what it is myself, but I know it isn't that.

Storm front aren't knowledgeable on anything.

No, they didn't need light skin because they got vitamin D from fish.

only if you heat it up

>vitamindwiki.com/Eskimos evolved to get and limit Vitamin D from food
Sorry but no. Eskimos evolved to obtain enough Vitamin D from their diet of fishes and marine mammals. Sunlight would only give them too much and be unhealthy in the long run hence they evolved to be brown

look pretty white to me. The guy has a bit of an asian face

Not true....light skin is mode sensitive to cold

I want that guy's coat.

holy fuck everyone in this thread is retarded. It's not the temperature, its the latitude. Whites evolved at the highest latitude of any major race, thus we have the lightest skin. Northern Mongoloids didn't have the population size (ty meds for agriculture for the rate of mutation that occured in the white race, or they too would have white skin.

Right around the 45th parallel you start to see selection pressure for white skin, light hair, and blue eyes. Below that the stability of the length of days means even dark skinned people can survive as long as they get their daily dose of vitamin D (made through photosynthesis in the skin. Really.), which can take as much as 8 hours for Africans. For whites, as little as 15 minutes of sunlight a day provides ample vitamin D, necessary when the winter brings with it days that last little more than 3 hours in the northern reaches of Europe. I believe blue eyes are some sort of night vision adaptation, due to the extended nights, and blond hair? Fuck, maybe it's just to allow the sun to hit the scalp to maximize the sunshine surface area? Not sure on that one.

the amount of vitamin d you would need for it to be "unhealthy" would require you to choke down literally thousands of otc supplement pills a day

it isn't physically possible to get vitamin d toxicity from sun and food

that site is an absolute clusterfuck

Dude

Their women are hot

Ever noticed only brownie an darkies can handle the heat and sunlight?

Even absolute ((colorblind)) Normies will admit it too. If it goes above 50°C everybody whiter than oatmeals loses their goddamn mind.

This is what a normal whitey looks in a simple cool 40°C even using some sunscreen.

>steppe brothers.
kek

Yes, and black people can handle warmer weathers better. That's what melanin does you fucking idiot.

Tehran, Nepal, Tibet, Turkic lands, Mongolians, China and the rest of east asia all get cold.

underated

You act surprised by the fact that a group of basement-dwelling, pot-smoking hate-mongers are also retarded.

Most of these guys will work shitty jobs, never aspire to be anything and complain on the internet about how they can't be openly racist without being labeled as racists.

These people are too stupid to even realize how stupid they are.

yea

Live in Florida. All the spics around here bundle up if it drop below 70. Not even exaggerating.

Me: I can finally go outside! I hate the fucking heat.

Reminder that niggers are able to survive in Detroit, 48 degrees away from the equator.

Chinese and Japanese can also handle the cold.
Checkmate retard.

underated post.

> Fuck, maybe it's just to allow the sun to hit the scalp to maximize the sunshine surface area

Lighter colors reflect more light than darker colors.

Lighter skin helps absorb vitamin d from the sun, darker skin protects against sunburns. Pretty sure skin color has no effect on handling different temperatures, it's just a matter of getting used to it.

Sun exposure just happens to a major factor in determining the climate you end up with. 6 hours of sunlight in the winter and 18 in the summer -> colder than a constant 12 hours.

> vitamin D

kek

Jesus, put me in below zero tempreature and I'll be chilling in my underwear. I hate this year-round heat.

Everything that lives in the colder climates is alot tougher and bigger look at polar bears and grizzly bears compared to a brown bear and black bears even wolves and other animals are alot bigger

i guess argentina is white after all

Too bad I can't stand the cold tho.
I'm completly useless when it gets hot.

There's a saying in Chicago: "Sun's out, guns out." We all know crime is tied to heat because of the niggers even if the cops won't say it. Chicago in the depths of winter is actually a lovely city so long as the place you live has functional heat (my first apartment did not) and your pipes don't freeze. The bus stops and train stations have wind breaks and heat lamps, and the tourists and niggers and spics are gone or tamed. The high culture is all indoors and still accessible. The streets are safe to walk even at night. About the only bad thing about winter in Chicago is if you have a car with on street parking. That sucks hard.

They're magnetically drawn to the ethnic Swedes.