Amerefugees

>amerefugees
STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU DISGUSTING SUBHUMANS

Don't worry, we don't want to come as long as your PM insists on mandatory black dildo insertions for the entire population.

You may get some of our lefty celebrities, but we can't lie, they're just a form of biological warfare.

The day of the rake has come leaf

Pretty sure we're allowed to just go live in Canada. Applying for refugee status just seens superfluous.

Unless those seaking asylum are actually just soon to be deported mexishits, which is what I'd wager.

When America sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing burgers. They're bringing numales. They're clapists

Send us some big tity sexy american white women too America-sama.

>A wall to the south.
> A wall to the north.
Peace on earth.

>Disgusting subhuman

t. chink

The "increase" is up to a whopping 28 people in 2016

oh geeze so many

Ok.

28 too many

Shut the fuck up

Ha ha. We get fewer liberals, and your shitty country gets fucked harder. Best day of my life.

>"Americans"
Thanks for taking our brown people, Canada.

Yeah, but each of them is a hamplanet worth like 5 regular folks

Depends on your perspective. I see 28 less Mexishits who should never have been here in the first place.

Enjoy your orange salesman and squeegee men.

You're not counting all the Mexicans headed your way.

I'd be careful man. You're nigger population may be smaller at the moment but its growing much faster than ours.

You have my permission to shoot on sight. The lives of these expats are fucking irrelevant.

Keep your dog-fucking country you disgusting red-coat leaf.

Didn't their PM basically say he would take in Mexicans? Oh, they are so going to love the tacos, rape, theft, browning out of their entire heritage and the burritos.

Wait... so there is literally a leaf above the name of your country?

these "americans" are actually south americans (mostly colombians) if you track down the cbc article

We're hoping they accept, then die from exposure during the first winter.

It's like their country is some sort of budget convenience store.

Unfortunately man we learned the hard way that the snow doesn't deter them. It's like the killer bees, everyone thought they couldn't survive freezing temperatures, but once they got far enough north they just started huddling together in winter to last out the cold. Mexicans are like that, they form hives of their own kind and just huddle together during the cold and emerge in spring with numerous off spring. They are the ultimate invasive species. Before long Canadian carpenters, construction workers, day laborers and welfare recipients will become endangered as the new hyper fertile species moves in. Yes, even white Canadian welfare recipients will become rarer and rarer as more whites are forced to work to provide tax dollars to pay for the exploding welfare costs. Pretty soon it will be like the US where simply being white will unofficially make you ineligible for state benefits. Sadly, the Mexican population is hard to control since only one mestizo women is expected to produce multiple litters of brown beaners in her life. Though some have speculated that they may be born already pregnant this was disproven when it was shown these young births were likely the result of sexual molestations of the father (oh did I mention they have the highest rate of that too?). Don't worry though, I'm sure the ecosystem of your home country will find ways to adapt.

You don't know my name, but i was an abused homosexual on an indian reservation. Canada saved me from the patriarchy.