DRUMPF & Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

DRUMPF & Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/clinton-campaign-may-have-been-too-smart-to-win.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>People who say Russia interfered with US election:
>the losers of the election

>people who care that Russia (allegedly) interfered
marxists

>people who care about the truth that was exposed
non-marxists

Bump

>People who showed proof Russia interfered with the election
>

People who have proof that Russia interfered with the US election:
-No one

>People who have thrown away all credibility and have revealed themselves to be hacks.

>DNC
>CLINTON
>WHITE HOUSE
Really makes you think

I seem to remember a specific bird in front of a specific flag whenever there was a lack of evidence to a claim

WikiLeaks might be the only one in addition to the United States IC if it actually happened. They both have their own reasons for not saying so. The best we got from the US IC is a bunch of leftist cells within the CIA and Obama-appointed shills (DNI) saying so.

Whoever revealed those emails did Americans a public service.

1) Russia shouldn't be on that list.

2) Replace the first line with "People who say Saddam has WMDs" and nothing would change.

Also
>leaking truthful unredacted documents
>interfering in the election
I dont get it.
If anything this made the election more transparent.

Not ringing a bell

OK IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW WHEN I WAKE UP I EXPECT CANADA TO BE NUKED I THINK I CHERISHED AND PRAISED KEK ENOUGH SO HE COULD GRANT ME THE BEAUTIFUL DIGITS AS A SIGN THAT HE WILL INDEED NUKE LEAFS! PLEASE KEK GIVE ME SIGN SO I CAN SLEEP LIKE A BABY TODAY AND WHEN I WAKE UP I CAN HOPEFULLY SEE CANADA BURNING THANKS!!!

my neurons are firing
mhmmmmmmmm

Let's face it: They wouldn't be butthurt mad if the emails contained favorite colors and details of zoo visits.

This. From the start we should've been less "Nuh Uh!" and more "So what?"

Please Kek, make this happen for the good of the human race and the lukz

If Russia interfered why did Hillary win the popular vote?

People who say Iraq had WMD:
-White House
-FBI
-NSA
-CIA
-Clinton
-Bush

People who said no way:
-Trump

Underated

>NSA didn't say shit about Russia "hacking the election"
>Russia saying "show proof or shut up"
>FBI calling out the CIA on their bullshit
This list really activated my cerebral cortex desu senpai.

none of it holds up under scrutiny.

>libs at start of this year: Trump will start war with Russia!
libs at the middle of this year: Trump is best friends with Russia!
Libs now: Trump is Putin's puppet!

the same people screaming for a fact check every ten seconds all of the sudden don't want one.

Why do people think the White House is bipartisan? If the president and his entire house of staff are democrats, why would they ever do something that would benefit the republicans? People just seem incapable of realising that nobody does anything in politics if it doesn't benefit them.

>Clinton says that the election was hacked. I don't see any reason to doubt her. I mean, it's not as if she'll gain anything if it's true, she'll just be president

White House threw any pretense of bipartisanship out the window when O campaigned for hill and let her talk behind the prez seal. Even worse when he told illegals to vote.

FPBP, every single time

I love this.

>the government is corrupt
>even the government says the election was hacked by russians!!!!!! Trump is a fraud!!@@

People who say the American people interfered with the results of the US election.

-Hillary Clinton

-Barak Obama

-John Podesta

-Debbie Wasserman Schulz

-China

-ISIS

Another election that distracts the public from u.s. involvement in international conflicts they have no place being in.

Stay cucked, Sup Forums.

>FBI
>Russia
>losers of the election

k

>Another election that distracts the public from u.s. involvement in international conflicts they have no place being in.

Actually, this election will fix a lot of that.

We shall see. I don't think you swallowed all of your red pill.

>A small minority of the White House
>A few people from the FBI
>A few anonymous people from the CIA
>The losers of the election
>The loser of the election
>Not Russia

ftfy

proof?

>interfered

Don't forget she was "too smart" to win.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/clinton-campaign-may-have-been-too-smart-to-win.html

>CIA and FBI
>from two anonymous sources from WAPO
>CIA and FBI never released an official statement
>rest of those who believe are from the Clinton campaign

Well no shit.

>Russia admits to it
>"STILL NEED PROOF RUSSIA DID IT"

where did this mean come from? I never understood it, beyond the question for proof.

>>Russia admits to it

[citation needed]

>Russia admits to it

I just read an article with Putin asking for proofs.

>people who said no way before the election

really makes ya ponder

Still no proof though, they don't have it.
Especially if you consider the agencies claim to have each gathered their own proof of hacking activities of Russians.

And all the hacking charges are about who released the files, not the validity of the contents.

Their claim that the Russians influenced the election is nothing more than "We would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling Russians."

during the beginning of the Crimean revolution, the Russian government started asking for proofs about every single claim people made about it, so eventually people started memeing about Russians wanting proof of everything

the chicken is because the word for chicken in Russian means fag or something

oh ok lol

>Atlanta Lake
>Not Lake 285

Ya dun goofed

>HOW DARE PEOPLE ASK FOR PROOF
>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and all top politicans and big media called "syrian refugees" poor innocent women and children too

>1 post by this ID