Cop hate thread

>be me
>going to the good old liquor store when it's about to open
>Indian walking down sidewalk towards me just as I am about to sprint across traffic cause it's quicker
>HEY BUDS, he yells
>I ignore him and cross
>HEY BUDS, GOT ANY MATCHES he yells at me while I am on the other side of the street.
>Take lighter out of my pocket and throw it to the indian dressed in a flimsy t-shirt as it's snowing
>He yells something back about meeting him there in twenty minutes to get it back
>I don't care, I got a ton of lighters.
>Go to liquor store.
>buy vodka
>leave
>Walking back across the street
>See the Indian again
>now he has no shirt
>also he's fighting another indian
>and a dog
>and has a huge chunk of flesh ripped off his shoulder kinda
>prolly from the dog
>I just keep walking
>see a cop car drive by
>I know where they're going, they always stop at the same place, it's a shitshow round here
>follow them to where they stopped and they are just about to get back in the cruiser
>Hey, hold up I yell
>They heard me, but they didn't hold up.

Fucking pigs man, think I was just yelling at them to stop and chat? Fuck I hate cops.

Oh user, you know cops aren't allowed to touch minorities because it's a hate crime

>talking to cops
>ever

Are you really this dense?

Hey buds ?
Got a match ?

shut up blackle. get out of canada already.

No one wants to read a greentext story from a Canadian that long. Get it together. Your beer distribution stores look like Soviet grocers.

>unironically yell hol up
Kys nigger

>wormslut worst girl
>cop hate thread
>a fucking leaf

And thats a sage lads

Slutkura is the most disgusting anime of all time.

Take your mass-murdering, worm-infested slut who canonically sucked over a thousand dicks out of here.

This.

I used to have this rosy picture of cops in my head because of Sup Forums and think it was all liberal bullshit. I still think the hate is liberal bullshit but I wouldn't trust them at all.

I'm white and I've had cops shout nasty things or shit like "I'll fuckin' lock you up" unprovoked and one time when I worked in security and wasn't allowed to let a cop into the building without a reason, he threatened to pull out a gun on me if I didn't let him see his nephew who lived in the building.

Wouldn't trust them. The blind love and respect for them is just as stupid and the hate.

Trump said they are good, so /r/the_donald all fawns over them now.

>The blind love and respect for them is just as stupid and the hate.
you mean as* the hate, right? I believe you, though.

Yeah *as the hate my bad.

>triggered

don't worry, soon the cops will keep you safe from having to see words you don't like

>being a cuck to cops
flag checks out

>waiting to buy legal drugs
>crazy guy approaches, claims he's a cop
>the next day i go to report a fake cop to teh police station
>the police station doesnt take my report but tries to investigate me
fucking cops.

I bet Sakura would hate cops, since she's a fucking murderer.

>not being a nigger is being a cuck
all that poo is messing with your head

>No one wants to read a greentext story from a Canadian
/thread

>cop hate thread

Fuck you

Underrated

whew, such single minded defensiveness is astonishing.

>See the Indian again
>>now he has no shirt
>>also he's fighting another indian
>>and a dog
>>and has a huge chunk of flesh ripped off his shoulder kinda
>>prolly from the dog
>>I just keep walking
>>see a cop car drive by
>>I know where they're going, they always stop at the same place, it's a shitshow round here
>>follow them to where they stopped and they are just about to get back in the cruiser
>>Hey, hold up I yell
>>They heard me, but they didn't hold up.

>assuming by indian you man the feathered

such is life in the democratic peoples republic of alberta

give OP his lighter back

>be 16
>parents are drug addicts and pretty bad people
>mom gets caught stealing something valuable from a home depot
>they call the cops
>cops know where we live, plenty of interaction with us before
>they come around to our shitty apartment and bang on the door for 2 hours making threats until my mom finally gives herself up (they didn't have a warrant or anything to just kick the door in)
>they arrest her
>but they still don't leave, they start banging on the door and yelling at ME, a 16 year old kid, making up a lie that my mother told them I was her getaway driver. I know for a fact she didn't say that, and I had nothing to do with the crime or anything else they did
>they continue banging on my door for like an hour, threatening me
>lock myself in the bathroom and cry in a corner
>they eventually leave

those cops automatically assuming that a 16 year old kid was a dirtbag and should be harassed/arrested for just having a bad person for a mother hurt me a lot. it even made me feel like a bad person even though i had never committed a crime in my life. that day started my vision of cops being bad people. to this day I feel very uncomfortable just walking past one or being around one.

this happened in america by the way, i immigrated to australia later in life

as if i bothered to read that whole story

Sakura is the best heroine
discuss

t. nigger

>what is 911
oh wait canadicuck

Best cop hate story ever