Why do liberals hate white men?

Why do liberals hate white men?

because it's the key to a one world race

She's not a trainwreck, she's a fuckin landwhale.

Because mah nigga, we da last ones left

Why are they even doing this to their CC poster boy? I doubt he gives a fuck because he's Leo and gets to do everything he wants, but what is the point in shitting on the guy who does more for your side than any other actor? No loyalty in the media or the left at all.

They fat shame Leo but the next day they turn around and post an article about how xyz modeling agency is the devil because they said something negative about plus sized models. This is the world we live in, sadly. We are doing gods work by exposing their extreme stupidity.

Media will write about anything that will get them ad revenue. That's how the game played. You thought it was about moral integrity? Don't make me laugh.

No really, is the Amy Schumer article sarcastic or not? It sounds 100% sarcastic to me but I have that tiny lingering doubt. There's just no way??

>the Blonde beauty

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

i dont think they do. I've converted liberal women b4 and I could do it again. The Internet is just shit and millennials were mostly subverted by RATM and rapt. I just made the cut off though, while im technically a millennial, I caught hip hop when it was still good and RATM in the 90s. Many millennials were watching pokemon and the purple dino fag when cartoons went to shit, just a few years after me.

>Knockout body

One of those rare instances where it's even the same author.

Who fucking cares what some shit womens rag has to say. Noone is picking up on the hypocrisy. Stop thinking about this garbage and focus your energy on fighting the machinations not the examples

Why aren't these liberals killing themselves already

She's ugly as fuck, but I'd still cup that mound.

>DailyFail
>liberal

She looks like Jonas Hill in this pic...

This + they're unwilling to recognize that time has progressed since the 1960s.

She looks like the chubby guy in a frat

I hate her as much as the rest of you but credit to Schumer because she's clearly lost significant weight. Maybe in a couple years I'll be able to maintain an erection while looking at her

>knockout bikini body
barf

I'm not saying they're wrong about dicaprio, but do these hypocrites have no self awareness?
>it's the same fucking writer
I mean, they could at least fucking have it published under a different name

>he wears suspenders
Based god Peterson.

>but do these hypocrites have no self awareness?

They're basically real-life trolls who get paid to write crazy shit and put their name on it. Doubt they actually believe any of it - though some people must be that deluded. Read through some of the anecdotal stories that female writers especially tend to put out.

You can tell it's mostly made up bullshit. Hell most of the time these writers don't even come up with the idea for their story. They get an assignment and make up some bullshit that fits the guidelines.

pasta or original someone confirm

It's completely serious which makes it even worse

This.

I like em THICC, but half of the appeal of THICC is an exaggerated feminine figure. The boobs, thighs, ass, and hips become more pronounced.

Amy Schumer carries her weight like a man. It goes straight to the front of the belly and face.

No...don't tell me that...

>Amy Schumer carries her weight like a man. It goes straight to the front of the belly and face.
That's called fridgemode

They do this because cucked men allow it. Because cucked men think they can get laid by gushing about female body positivity.

Men are slowly catching on to the fact that women are narcissistic whores when they are allowed to act like snowflakes.

Until all men realise this, these beta-male-approved double standards will exist.

>Why does Daily Mail hate white men?

Your premise is wrong. The SJWs have never represented the average man.

Rather, feminists have installed themselves in the media so that they can push their ideology on society at large.

because it's a feminist movement, duh...

Knockout figure

As in you figure you want to knockout it the fuck out if it ever approaches you with it's grease encrusted pig hands.

>knockout figure

Liberals hate own culture and sucks up to another

JESUS CHRIST. Her thighs are as big as a niggers neck in january.

Kek

*Brrrrffffffppppppppppt*
Mhm, a yes, quite a delicacy... Sniff Sniff *Inhale* I always played with Barbies but this, *Exhale* this is something money can't buy. *Lick* Ppprrrrfffffmphhh Mmhmmmmmmm *Lick* Barbie pool party Pghughugplliiiift*Lick* *Sniff* Yes, more. More. MORE!

Marxists (historical as well as modern) hate a culture which exists only in their heads. If they had any perspective whatsoever, they'd realize that basically no other civilization in history can match the mixture of altruism, freedom, intellectualism, and hard work represented by western values, including capitalism. Everything that they value was brought to them by the polar opposite of broken shit like Islam and Marxism.

Not sure what that has to do with this, though.

leo isn't even fat there. wtf. someone get him a doubleburger

You have to be gay to really like them

Read that shit without a single dick twitch. Good job.

He race mixed with a jewess (jew on shiksa is fine, the other way around is haram).

Hating white men is symbolically rebelling against their fathers. They are immature.

What's the story with Leo's facial hair scar?

Yeah. A trainwreck is at least fun to watch,.

More like someone give him a ride to the gym. If you don't partake in a lot of physical activity, you'll always look pretty bad.

Scrawny
Skinnyfat
Chubby
Obese

vs.

Ottermode/Ripped and cut
Muscular
Built
Bearmode

Muscle makes all the difference.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….