I'm actually getting pissed off by the retardation of the left

I'm actually getting pissed off by the retardation of the left.

First they think that the EC will actually vote anyone other than Trump

And now they're reaching for straws with his Twitter typo

>"Hurrrrrrrrrrrrr, he said unpresidented! He's unfit to be president hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Seriously just fucking stop already. I'm really wanting to kill every single leftist cuck in the USA.

And to all the shills and leftist here:

FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

hillary.clinton.cuckify.com
donald.trump.cuckify.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesnt realize the electors are going with Kasich, someone with ACTUAL legislative experience

>I'm really wanting to kill every single leftist cuck in the USA.
We will if they do it, don't worry user, we're with you.

Fuck off you retarded leaf. There won't be enough people that would actually make a difference. Now go back to watching your gf fuck Tyrone you fucking disappointment

Why do burgers always project their Tyrones into our country? There's hardly any blacks here compared to your shithole

With Trudeau in power, I can guarantee your country will be worse than ours soon enough. Can't wait to annex you fags and kick all of you out

literally every french canadian passes for a nigger

>he admits his shithole is worse than Canada
big surprise there

you guys aren't annexing shit, you'll have a state secede before you ever annex a province up here

The (((left)))

Being afraid of these people is like fearing a body louse. Theyre beneath man.

#triggered

sounds like you need a safe space

they arent going to stop. the anger you feel will grow stronger and the anger they feel will grow stronger until the civil wart happens

at least the frenchies stay in their containment province instead of being forcefully redistributed among us anglos, the US government loves to force "racial harmony" by fucking around with the housing economy

>gun control thriller
LOL

Tbh both sides are already taking action in their own ways, and it's actually hilarious to see.

For example,
hillary.clinton.cuckify.com
donald.trump.cuckify.com

We could fucking crush you AND your limp dicked PM just by looking at you.

your posts are truly embarrassing/cringeworthy to read

i hope you're not taking yourself seriously

Kasich isn't even a legislator, retard.

They are beneath us. We will carry them along, like parasites, toward our our great future.

This makes me happy.

I love it, every time the SJW Jews fail.

>using anime pictures
>Sup Forums equivalent of "Are you kidding me!"

Gas yourself. Almost no one with integrity of common sense has respect for Canadians

>criticizing using anime pictures on Sup Forums of all places
you know how i know you're new here?

The only thing Canada "deserves" is a nuclear holocaust

>saying I'm a newfag because of your ineptitude

Ok guy

I feel the same way about the right in most cases. Just different sides of the coin mane. Don't worry once you get out of high school and move out of your home town you'll get some perspective on the world.

i used to be a leftist until the left went fully fucking retarded now im a right leaning centrist

>ineptitude
do you even know what this means? I haven't displayed this anywhere

I know goddamn well that Sup Forums revolves around anime but this thread doesn't need your fucking weeb shit

>article points out that trump misspelled something and then deleted it and corrected his spelling

how petty can they get

>implying they'd go for Kasich
Nice try. They wouldn't do that for us.

this shit thread can use all the help it can get

has common core just rotted all these american brains?

Typical liberal

Yeah, user, some larper or possibly real DNC user dropped this yesterday: I do think Brock is behind an all-out effort to delegitimize Trump, to salve their butthurt at his getting elected by "giving him a taste of his own medicine," i.e., "birtherism on steroid."

Part 1:

DNC fag here.

As it stands, the DNC and their money men have effectively given up hope of stealing the election from Trump via the electoral college. Partly because the EC folks are terrified of the consequences if they steal the election from Trump but also because they fear that they could inevitably lead to someone WORSE (Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan) getting control over the Presidency if the GOP get extra pissy.

That said, it's expected at least 5 might vote against Trump for Hillary.

The whole Russian thing is a David Brock scam he is pushing hard as the next phase in warfare against Trump.

Part of the reason for this is the kool aid being drank regarding the changing demographics meme. There are a huge number of Democrats and money men, who truly and utterly believe the idea that minorities are going to overtake white people as the majority in the US and when that happens, the GOP will NEVER be able to win again on the national level, let alone the White House.

White genocide was on the menu and Hillary's entire campaign was going to be the "Day of the Rope" for white conservative men. It's why the SJW agenda has been cranked up to eleven following Obama's second term; Obama being re-elected made Soros and Hillary and their ilk truly believe that America was at the brink and that if they put the pedal to the metal, they could accelerate shit to the point that if they won 2016, they would win the demographic war and kill the GOP once and for all.

>Cont.

this. they should spend more time trying to decode what he means when he talks about food.

>>Continue

EVERYTHING was hinging on Hillary winning and using that win to then work backwards to win the states in 2018/2020, at which point the final death blow of Democrat redistricting uber alles would have made it outright impossible for the GOP to both keep the House or win any future open seat.

Since this all will never come to pass, David Brook is now directing the party to basically "give Trump a taste of his own medicine" and basically spend the next four years branding an asterix on his ass and call him an illegitimate President. Think birtherism on steroids with a dash of McCarthyism. Hence them going after him for not winning the popular vote, and trying their damnest, with help from their unrepentant media cronies, to force the Trump/Russia meme down peoples throats.

The media is going to be working alongside the Dems to bury Trump by hook or by crook. At least two major studios are working on Trump bio-pics designed to attack him. Studios and publishing companies are demanding that shows, movies, etc virtue signal that Trump is evil and banning writers from showing Trump in ANY favorable light (example: Marvel Comics, which has threatened to fire and blacklist ANY writer who writes anything in their books that is pro-Trump). Expect the Oscars to be full of anti-Trump speeches and for the kill whitey film "Birth of a Nation", a film that was effectively blacklisted once the director's rape history was publicized, to be up for several awards if only for the champagne liberal movie star class to send a message to Trump and his supporters in middle America, of what the elite want to do to them.

Obama largely doesn't give a shit; he is leaving office and has largely made peace with the notion that Trump will wipe out 99% of his legacy. Part of him is happy Trump beat Hillary, given how much Obama hates the Clintons. The Clintons hate for Obama has only intensified; they feel Obama "owed them more" than what he did already to shill for Hillary.

The fuck does common core have to do with this?

Also, anime deserves to go right into the garbage. A Canadian is one thing, but a fucking weeb Canadian is worse. Go back to Sup Forums faggot. We don't want you

>We
speak for you'reself you fucking moron

No I think I speak for a decent amount. You add nothing to this thread except your trash anime and absolute cuckery.

you don't speak for anyone but you

us leafs run this board whether you like it or not, stay in your lane

Leafs can't even run their own country. The fuck are you talking about

>complains about anime pictures
>posts western cartoon reaction images
do you realize how clueless you are?

user did you really think democracy would stave off the day of the rope?

it is coming, be ready

I don't use it every single fucking time like you do. That's the difference.

I am superior
You are inferior

Sounds like a good reason to post some weebshit

>I don't use it every single fucking time like you do.
thats because you dont understand that imageboard posting is a art whose craft you must master like any other

Posting random images of anime isn't mastering. It's being stupid

you keep giving me a reason to post more anime. THANKS!

ばか

kek agrees

Lain is overrated leaf fag :^)

Let's be honest all you will do is shitpost on Sup Forums