Women

How true is this goys tinder bio?
Is he right about the state of modern women?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/5iq74c/hopped_on_tinder_for_some_entertainment_purposes/
youtube.com/watch?v=bUiBsi4HJeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1\2

Yes he is.

Is he varg approved?

2\2

>you come across as a dick
Being called a "dick" or jerk by a woman is step one to getting her panties off.

Good to know

you should find a way to fuck her and then message her that you're going to post her bio on fukkit

She blocked me.
Then she posted the on Reddit. I found it with the help of /r9k/

link?

Notice how every girl's ex boyfriend was a "jerk" or an "asshole"? All of those guys got laid. Every single one of them. Actions speak louder than words.

Here is what she posted in reddit

reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/5iq74c/hopped_on_tinder_for_some_entertainment_purposes/

Nice. That's actually really helpful.
I have noticed I've had a!it more tinder matches since I used this bio

Here

I've seen this bio before minus the thing about minigolf. Is it a pasta?

She's a Roastie

It's a pasta that I tweaked to become more Sup Forums accessible

A spic aswell by the looks of things

how's Idaho these days?

Full of spics, Mormons and meth-heads.
Nothing unusual

Fuck this cunt. I'd hang out with him in a second. Women are awful.

t. Fagfag.

Thanks, user.
She said I was "good looking" atleast

its not that girls like being treated like shit it's that when they're treated like shit respond way more. they usually want to mediate the situation and figure out why you don't like them and try to make you like them

what do you do in heat of the moment?

tragically been on Sup Forums over a decade and i agree with this guy despite being super liberal, wont be using this shit

what self-respecting man goes to a meat market, writes "free" on themselves and waits for a dominant female to select them?

either a man enslaved by lust or a man that has bought into the destructive 3rd wave feminist narrative

lmao women are so stupid, that is pathetic.

>use me for my dog
Goddamn Canadian immigrant and their cuck digs...

same here in AZ, Trump's going to make things interesting around here

>dating sites are like a buffet of cocks for women
>for men they're more like a soup kitchen with a long line

Oh that's you? Didn't even realize.

You do you man. If you ever want to play for the other team you know where to find us...probably getting shot by Muslims imported by women.

>said I was "good looking"
By saying that, she's basically giving you a green light to lay down some game. Tell her to "save the feisty act for the bedroom".

I put benis in babaloo
GENDER WAR NOW, GAS THE DYKES

I used to live in Mesa. You guys are gonna have some fun target practice when the spics get uppity.
I should have said that. All I said was "reddit is for fags"
Then she blocked me

Based. We need to dominate these fucking whores.

>it's a shame cause you're actually good looking
Basically she want the D but also wants you to kiss the floor she stands on just so she can get the D

Sauce on the hottie on the right?

>Basically she want the D
Correct.
>but also wants you to kiss the floor she stands on just so she can get the D
It's called a "shit test". She doesn't actually want him to do that.

you first

I happen to like being disease free

Kek. Rip in peace Orlando fags

This really upsets me for some reason

Last thing I need is more genital warts

I don't know. Go steal her, you'll probably take care of her better.

>Sequoia

Like the tree. But shes had more wood inside her

421 instagram pictures.

The ego on this cunt.

Savage.

Sounds like an autist

She tore him a new hole. Why would any girl be interested in someone who basically thinks she isn't a human being?

I bet at 420 pics she was all like "420 blaze it boys, lol XD pls out your benis in my babaloo"

And also a family of termites living in her crack.

>Implying women are human beings

Those nose rings are an automatic disqualifier

hello roastie

I bet many Canadian have tapped her maple syrup

ENDURANCE RUN

Well trees do have a lot of leafs on them...

Kek
The Mad Man actually said it.
Best post of the year

I run rampant!

want to post your steam and play some dota?
>underrated post.

That's actually a good way to get bitches to reply to you.

The only men who think women are human are the ones not getting laid

Try it. It actually is

It's the screaming child. The juxtaposition of the vain mother and her clearly miserable daughter is upsetting to anyone with a sense of decency.

>benis in my babaloo"

Why do you keep calling it a babaloo? I've heard a lot of slang words for vagina, but never that one.

>it's a shame you're good looking
I guarantee you I could salvage this

>Why would any girl be interested in someone who basically thinks she isn't a human being?
Because that's exactly what women are after. Women look for "fixer-upers". They think they can "change" them. By the time these goofy bitches figure out they can't, Chad has already had his way with her. He got what he came for, and she got nothing. It is the way of things. But, of course, there will always be hapless betas such as yourself, all too unaware of female nature, who will invariably put a ring on her cum-crusted finger, and make a whore into a housewife. (or at least try) That is, until she gets bored with you and cheats on you over and over again, and you forgive her over and over again, lest she divorces you and takes over half of your wealth (which she will probably do anyway).

I really should i tried to savage it before posting "reddit is for fags"

I like how she failed to adress any of his points but spent so many lines spouting ad personam bullshit and then threatened to shame him in public.

I can't find an argument in there

good thread but

>entertainment purposes
why can't women admit they're sluts?

She did shame me though, on reddit. kek
>reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/5iq74c/hopped_on_tinder_for_some_entertainment_purposes/

She has lots of roots

This guy's gets it

It's what I have always called vaginas.
It's my own personal calling card

>ITT people who hate women wonder why women don't like them

>Why would any subhuman be interested in someone who basically thinks they're exhibiting subhuman behavior?

Gee, dunno.

Hot, I have a thing for Turkish women

I don't want women to "like me" I want them to fuck me.

>that body hair
Is that a guy on hormones?

If not she should really see a Dr. That sort of body hair has to be a sign of some imbalance

I'm sure he's not getting any pussy out of this but he got a laugh out of me, so...

>20
she's going to age like milk

Shes got a lot of BARK and no bite

If Olive Oil laid the samsquanch

That message is dripping with "i want you to fuck me, ignore my bullshit i'm just trying to get your attention."

Brave

It's a genetic disorder caused by inbreeding.

No joke.

She looks atleast 28. Probably meth and nigger cocks did that to her

Hot

You're on the right track, OP. Check out video related and let me know what you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUiBsi4HJeY

Polycystic ovarian syndrom, or a dude.

Jokes aside you come off as extremely misogynistic, glad she roasted your dude bro ass and tore you a new one.

>going to age like milk
Just like 90% of women

I actually wonder sometimes if it's stressful being a woman and knowing that 80% of your social vaule depends on your physical attractiveness which is always ticking away inevitably

He's 110% correct and the guys that don't feel the same way as he does are just fanning the flames

If you're so worried about chad taking your gf why don't you just go to the gym.

I'm digging it actually. Lots of chicks and the outdoors is always the best.

If you want to get fucked try not being ugly and a peice of shit that gives off "murder vibes"

Jesus, the self delusion is blinding.

Stop being a Newfag

>using the word dudebro
Bitter woman confirmed.

It's always amusing to watch women age. They treat their bodies like shit in their prime by refusing to exercise or eat right, then when they begin aging horribly in their late twenties, they desperately cling to anyone willing to take them.