Sup Forums what the fuck is with all these CTR bait threads we are seeing? Why are they out in force? Why now?

Sup Forums what the fuck is with all these CTR bait threads we are seeing? Why are they out in force? Why now?

I just got a youtube ad on my phone about how good always triumphs over evil and showing videos of Trump and brexit winning so, someone's still shilling out there

both CTR and antifa are "raiding" us

reddit newfags are streaming in as well from /r/the_donald

they all have to go back

Haven't you heard? There's a conspiracy of fake news going around and they're here to "Correct The Record"

spam gore and remind them we're stronger together. obama speech yesterday was amazing.

They haven't lost the last bit of hope they didn't know they had yet

Give it two days

I am assuming it's because of Monday.. But what the fuck is the point. These fuckers gonna try something?

Is there another birth certificate thread?

What did FBIanon mean about Corsi?

Tonnes of cucks got triggered over the flop-house raiding shit

sliding cause lots of happenings

Desperation

Just sit back and enjoy the show.

I think we have a new crop of janitors that are faggots that hate this place and deleting good threads while letting bait threads stay up.

>Why are they out in force? Why now?

It's Christmas Break dude, highschool and college kids with nothing better to do on then shitpost all day. Nothing gets them masturbating harder than posting something from Occupy Democrats and going "Sup Forums BTFO!" and never responding to the thread.

ok

>he fuck is th

I mean pol is made of high school wannabe operators so I see why any dissenting opinions get dismissed as shilling

>inb4 called shill

It's probably just shitposting, I've made a few drumpf BTFO threads myself

Reddit is raiding us

I'm worried. I think the electoral is not gonna for for Trump.

JIDF is still here, shills from tumblr and reddit are always here too. Any threads asking Sup Forums questions are literally shills. We also have five retarded fucking manchildren posting the same shit every day for the past three years.

It's a Brock-driven effort to deligitimize Trump.

Brock has devised a plan of "birtherism on steroids" to salve Democrat butthurt over losing the election.

politically incorrect the record
mossad gon' get u fools

/qa/ddit is currently raiding us. They report all /rwss/ threads and mod just deletes them. Mod lets them get away

>something called an IRC messenger

what happened Monday? I've been gone for a week to focus on exams, did I miss a happening?

Hello fellow Sup Forums people! Can you answer me question: why would bad liberal raid vikings want to get rid of Sup Forums? wouldn't that just mean everybody went to different image board? also please provide location of emergency backup imageboard

also, fuck the black people!

Monday is when the electors actually cast their votes. There is a full court press to try to snatch the election away from Trump's supporters.

Upcoming Monday. Well tomorrow now.

They're actually just regular people trolling, and they're doing it because people on Sup Forums go after even the most simple and obvious bait.

ahh. Glad my exams are over in time for another wave of libtard salt.

Truth

Obama was amazing, not even being ironic

I love you. Would you like a hug? I offer them in all sizes aand genders

It's because there's a literal left/pol/ mod who is deleting on-topic and permissible threads which go against his ideology. What's left? Answer: bait, spam and Sup Forums garbage.

What's left is you sugar muff. Hididley ho