youtube.com/watch?v=jHks4wcRmVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSOJJNRfHg
youtube.com/watch?v=VywKJSglL24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW!

AWOOOOO

AWOOOO

When will you Republicans get with the century and stop executing people just because they don't meet your "Christian" definition of marriage????

WE ARE THE BORG
youtube.com/watch?v=K5s8BqX3kok

>only on night five of my 10 night work week
>my ankle is fucking killing me
I've got five more nine hour nights. Someone please kill me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Show any social "scientist" actual statistics and they'd burst into flames.

Ask them to control their experiments and they'll reveal their true demonic form and THEN burst into flames.

Can someone please MAGAfy Quote?

>due to my religion
what is he, a fucking satanist

There's a reason that economics and social sciences professors are laughed at by even the art history types.

Jesus christ. How fucking delusional are they? The worst they get is a hard stare if thier faggotry goes too far.

Am I white Sup Forums or am I a nigger ?
German x German father + mother German x Russian.

>muh sexual orientation

How about not broadcasting your sexual activities to complete strangers?

How is this that difficult?

Probably one of those trans people who converted to "Islam" for extra oppression points.

They held a slight coalition majority in congress for one session and an outright majority in both houses for one session, then they lost control. It gradually slipped out of their hands and Trump is possibly the nail in the coffin. This election makes the Republican party the strongest political party that has ever existed in American history, 2018 may be yet stronger.

They Democrat party of the 2010s under Obama, Pelosi, and almost Clinton is one of the least successful political parties chapters in American history.

They held it for only a short time due to the Bush backlash and great recession.

Seem like a faggot.
Flipping off the camera is such a douche move.

that is one girly looking hand
i have that same ethnic makeup

post face

Trump had one of his best rallies... and no /cup of Joe/...

I hate weekends

If you can honestly say that you hate a man due to skin color, you are fucking trash.

The only difference be races is to protect some humans from the sun.

There is no proof of a magical I gap.

Whites do have smaller average penis sizes though.

Stop the act. Nobody is superior.

Oh, chart to show just how much power dems have lost and Republicans have gained.

Pure love for Trump

Why is Trump going back on his promises?!

I know he has to pivot but abandoning everything that got him to where he is hurts ya know?

I thought he was going to be the God Emperor who would join hands with Russia and destroy all the degenerate shitskins while ushering in the eternal Reich!

This is bullshit...

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

The way I see it, Trump wins if the economy is good in 2020. Can't see him being ousted by anything other than recession.

>Russian
Thank you with the tremendous help with the cyber and hacking the election

Darwin would like to have a word with you.

wtf I love shills now!

>meme isn't "IT'S RUBIO!"
one fucking job

a faggot and an islamist. must be a rough life.

HELLO
TODAY
YESTERDAY
TOMORROW
etcetera
>etcetera

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs8HfO5o43Y

>I am

>a giant

>faggot

>and everyone

>appreciates this

>fact

This quote from earlier tonight worries me.

>Trump: And we're gonna have doors in that wall. People are going to come in by the tens of thousands. Legally.

Do they seriously think anyone is buying the "IT WAS DUH RUSSIANS!!!1!" crap?

How do they expect this to reverse the results of the election?

Funny how white America rigged the electoral to prevent black votes from counting as much as white votes.

It makes no sense that in 2016 you can have millions more votes but still lose cuz the rigged system gives more power to white states.

If trump does well in 2 years its gonna be a slaughter. He might be able to actually make constitutional amendments.

Madoka and Homura are more pure.

The Fed is going to be raising interest rates (purposely kept low to keep Obama's approvals high), so he's got an uphill battle, he might pull it off with pro growth reforms.

Are you white?

Friendly reminder that leftists and Democrats hate you, and will stop at nothing to use a limitless federal government to destroy you and your way of life.

>Nobody is superior.

But that is wrong, no to men and no two things in nature are equal. That is not to say racial superiority is my credo.

opinion
opinion
statistics say other wise
self-reporting penis length is garbage for obvious reasons
opinion

trump wins in 2020 if the wall is built, or is being built. most people are too fucking dumb to understand the subtleties of the economy. but point a giant wall and say ''see? i said id build it, and i have'' he'll get re-elected in a landslide

>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN... eventually

Can't wait for the deportations to start.

Fuckin spic janitor at my work can't even do the one job my boss pays them to do.

>contracted for 5 hours of work
>half-asses it
>does 1.5-2.5 hours of work, max
>cleans the floor using a fucking spray bottle and mop
>still looks like shit afterward
>doesn't clean the break rooms
>doesn't vacuum upstairs
>doesn't speak english
>leaves after 2.5 hours to go to another site

Fuckin spics man.

is this good?

it's always amusing to me how i can't tell the difference between the LARPs, the paid shills and the actual lefties. they all spout the same exact shit

>It makes no sense that in 2016 you can have millions more votes but still lose cuz the rigged system gives more power to white states.
Luckily it will make sense in 2017 though.

Homura is a slut though

>we stack the government with Democrats
lol good luck

Reminder that blacks only make up about 15% of the population AND most of them already live in the small states you're complaining have too much power.

Ever wonder why the trump generals, the DIY generals, and various other threads dissappear? look at this.

So are you going to put up with this, or are you going to pass this graphic on to your frineds, leave moderation feedback, and tweet Hiro with this so he knows redditors are trying to sensor 4 chan?

Copy this graphic into you threads and make people aware.

That would be a cataclysmic event for the democrats because the constitution would more than likely be amended to tighten immigration, deportation, voter registration, redistricting , and ID laws. If they are throwing a shitfit right now I think they would go nuclear in that case.

I think Trump is going to at the very least keep a very close eye on the Fed to make sure they don't pull their usual shit
Yeah. Thank you.

Yes

forgot graphic

>Friendly reminder that leftists and Democrats hate you
Good thing they're fucking idiots.

My kingdom for fucking national voter ID laws. Maybe then red MA could stop being a meme.

he means that parts of the wall will require rebuilding border checkpoints as part of strengthening the border

also there are other reasons to cross a border than deciding to live there, like say business and trade

JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=RRQts8uPEVo

>they all spout the same exact shit
because its just buzzwords and talking points. its very easy to reproduce that kind of argumentative pattern

LEAKED FOOTAGE OF RUSSIAN HACKERS STEALING DNC/HILLARY EMAILS

What's funny is now that Krugman finally has his "credible threat to be irresponsible" he's flipping his shit and going back on everything he's said about fiscal policy for the last decade.

the fed will likely view trump's admin as an adversary to do battle with. they'll toy with a tiny quarter percent increase right now and then once in office they'll jack them up and laugh as the economy crashes, all blame going to trump.

why did the gop governor lost in NC ? Did he fuck something up he won with romney but lost with trump who improved on romney

Just controlling immigration with a republican president that is a cuck will be cataclysmic for the democrats.

These fucking Neo-cons refused to play the demographic game the democrats were playing and it almost destroyed America

>Redditors willingly want to do it for free in an attempt to kill Sup Forums

>Homura is a slut though

I used to like you Costa Rica. Not anymore.

red ma stops being a meme if elizabeth warren runs for president

Whites are dying out and will soon be irrelevant, Trump can't reverse that, sorry.

but if they dont believe in guns then what are they gunna do? its not like theyre gunna stop going to work

>texas went bluer in 2016

When Mark Cuban speaks, texans listen!

*that isn't

No. The economy is the defining factor at basically every re-election ballot.

>Carter loses (stagflation)
>Reagan wins (growth)
>Bush I loses (recession)
>Clinton wins (growth)
>Bush II wins (recovery after .com crash)
>Obama wins (recovery after credit crunch)

>MA
>going red even with voter ID

I know there's tons of illegal spics but red MA is a fucking pipe dream. Pocahontas is gonna get reelected too and further humiliate us.

He was an idiot who didn't know how to justify or explain the tranny bathroom bill and voters punished him for it.

FOUND THE RUSSIAN HACKER

thats it hoosier, I'm traded in my burgers n deer for maple syrup n moose skins.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzSOJJNRfHg

>National voter ID laws
STOP I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

operation wetback 2.0 will take care of that.

Keep talking..Make sure you tell as many people as you can bro.

so long white race
;_;

Thanks, user.

I can live with that

Do these people even know that applying for Janitor doesn't give you the position? Do they know it's a process and that not that many people do get it? Or do they know it's for free? Or that if they report a lot of bullshit they get kicked? Sure, Moot started selling off to SJW and got fucked over it. I don't think Hiroshima will want that what with all the crap he has hidden.

My guess is race riots in California that hopefully redpill everyone.

Mods conspiring with leftists to delete threads and ban people.

I'm not talking illegal spics (I don't think there's enough of them to ruin anything except certain towns homestly), I'm talking massive voter fraud through the abuse of dead people still on the voter rolls.

>I don't think there's enough of them to ruin anything except certain towns homestly
There's thirty fucking million of them plus anchor babies. It's an invasion.

useless sniveling cunts all of them, trying to worm their way into everything good and rot it from within like human maggots

>will soon be irrelevant

They'll be a powerful (but despised) minority at worst.

>The economy is the defining factor
its one factor. what makes it so defining?

Homu is too dorky to be a slut.

Focus user, I'm talking about MA not nationwide.

>They'll be a powerful (but despised) minority at worst.

>whites are the new jews

WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A SPACE WALL AND THE THOLIANS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT

Trump is going back on everything he said, kek.

TOTAL
Sup ForumsITICS
>CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=VywKJSglL24

Implying We will ever let our children become a minority surrounded by these, spiteful hateful things